Create Account

Subreddits for Recruitment

If anyone has any suggestions for new subs to try recruiting in or potential other platforms to recruit on, feel free to drop them here!

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 01:58 AM by ImASurvivor.)

why don't we try all of the subreddits for the most widespread effect /s

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets

/r/gaming and /r/fantasyhockey seem like two great candidates

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Can we get a list of what we already use?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

11-01-2019, 09:35 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Can we get a list of what we already use?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Fantasyhockey for sure. Not sure if we've used it for recruitment recently but it brought in some now huge names in the S47 class.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

11-01-2019, 09:35 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Can we get a list of what we already use?
To be honest, I don’t exactly have one lol

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 11:23 AM by WannabeFinn.)

11-01-2019, 11:09 AMStamkosFan Wrote:
To be honest, I don’t exactly have one lol
Well, I guess if we are starting a list from scratch..

r/hockey + all of the individual team subs
r/NHLHUT
r/fantasyhockey
r/gaming
r/nhl
r/EA_NHL
r/collegehockey
r/AHL
r/KontinentalHL
r/hockeyquestionmark
r/EHM
r/simulationgaming

Outside of Reddit you could target HFBoards, Youtube video comments, Hockeyfights.com forums, Dobbersports Fantasy hockey forum, etc.

11-01-2019, 11:23 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
11-01-2019, 11:09 AMStamkosFan Wrote: To be honest, I don’t exactly have one lol
Well, I guess if we are starting a list from scratch..

r/NHLHUT
r/fantasyhockey
r/gaming
r/nhl
r/EA_NHL
r/collegehockey
r/AHL
r/KontinentalHL
r/hockeyquestionmark
r/EHM
r/simulationgaming

Outside of Reddit you could target HFBoards, Youtube video comments, Hockeyfights.com forums, Dobbersports Fantasy hockey forum, etc.

try hard

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

11-01-2019, 11:32 AMTnlAstatine Wrote:
11-01-2019, 11:23 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Well, I guess if we are starting a list from scratch..

r/NHLHUT
r/fantasyhockey
r/gaming
r/nhl
r/EA_NHL
r/collegehockey
r/AHL
r/KontinentalHL
r/hockeyquestionmark
r/EHM
r/simulationgaming

try hard
Just doing my best to save the league

We also sometimes advertise on team subreddits, there are a few of us here with relationships with different admins of team subs that can generally get permission to post there. I tend to post on /r/canucks every 6 months or so and their admins and I get along well. Whoever is running recruitment can feel free to reach out to me to discuss posting there in the future.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

11-01-2019, 02:18 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: We also sometimes advertise on team subreddits, there are a few of us here with relationships with different admins of team subs that can generally get permission to post there. I tend to post on /r/canucks every 6 months or so and their admins and I get along well. Whoever is running recruitment can feel free to reach out to me to discuss posting there in the future.
to add on to this, the same can be said for r/bluejackets

Is there a right or wrong way to approach the admins of the subs? I'm semi-active in the Capitals subreddit but want to make sure I'm following the rules. Could I / Should I reach out?

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

11-01-2019, 03:23 PMthiefofcheese Wrote: Is there a right or wrong way to approach the admins of the subs?   I'm semi-active in the Capitals subreddit but want to make sure I'm following the rules.   Could I / Should I reach out?
You could directly message a mod or you could use mod mail to send a message to the entire team. Probably best to approach a single mod that you know is active though.

r/gonewild

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway