Create Account

Emiko's going to free agency!

It has been three seasons since i joined the draft originally and now look at me, Minor League GoTY last season, I have a great claim to it again this season but there is one thing that is missing. I am currently entering this off-season with no contract for the first time since joining the league.

I thought i'd make a post saying i was active and explain what i'm looking for as a free agent and other things.

First of all, I have just hit 600TPE and i'm a S48 regression. I'm not expecting the world from my future team. I want to just get a spot to play next year as i love being a netminder. I have been trying to get back into the swing of things making media. This will be the first of many things i'll be doing to try and bump up my cash for my player.

Secondly, I know that at 600 TPE i'm not starter potential yet however what you're getting is an active back-up who'll be a better option to the normal inactive. I'm happy and excited to be playing in the SHL even if it's just 6 games for a while.

Thirdly, I do want somewhere that eventually i'll be a part of the future. I want to be classed as the goalie for the future. I don't care if that is 4 seasons away. I just want to keep playing!

Fourthly, I have changed honestly since joining the league and i've started to enjoy the league a lot more. I'm looking at different options due to the fact i'm stuck behind Blue currently. I wouldn't mind being a back up but i haven't been offered a contract yet so i'm going to try free agency!

Finally, If any GM's want to message me and ask me questions once Free agency opens i'll be happy to discuss your plans or concerns. I'm currently still capped at 425 and would need help unbanking for next season!

I'd like to thank everyone at the Tampa Bay Barracuda LR for having me for the few seasons and i'm not against returning, I'm just wanting to make sure people know i am still active and willing to move to make sure Emiko can try and take the Majors by storm too!

One last thing is i'd like to thank everyone in Colorado for having me for the season. I wish i could have helped you more being able to get a cup. I was happy to play there and i'd hope to return someday!

Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors
Code:
Words: 430

Hmmmm

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

thatescalatedquickly.gif

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Enjoy FA Cheers

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

11-13-2019, 10:06 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Hmmmm

dont look at others finn

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

So this became redundant quickly xD

You're a Tampa Bay Barracuda now!!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

11-13-2019, 10:25 PMEvok Wrote:
11-13-2019, 10:06 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Hmmmm

dont look at others finn

don't look at Finn, evok.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

11-14-2019, 04:13 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
11-13-2019, 10:25 PMEvok Wrote: dont look at others finn

don't look at Finn, evok.

gonna have to look at finn a lot in the coming seasons :megathink:

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2019, 04:51 PM by Henrik.)

Raptors  Raptors  Raptors

Was an absolute pleasure sharing the LR with you and getting to play with you! Best of luck in the big leagues!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2019, 11:12 PM by uhh.)

good luck & ty for being our goalie

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

Happy for you that JSS came to his senses.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

tuck is pretty old. just sayin'

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

sends cider

For old times Wink

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle