Create Account

Andrei Kostitsyn: What the future holds.

Code:
2x Media, 1036 words

[Image: andrei-kostitsyn-2006-791.jpg]
Andrei Kostitsyn begrudgingly smiles after being drafted fifty-second overall by the Newfoundland Berserkers
Story by Logan Samson for the Blizzard Beat.

Ever since arriving in North America over a decade ago, Andrei Kostitsyn has felt as though he is a lost cause, while I am sure a few fans of the Montreal Canadiens may agree, many others would disagree vehemently. Every scout has a different way of evaluating players, whether it be size, shot, skating ability or locker room leadership.

But is it the truth? Is Andrei Kostitsyn a lost cause? Is he what ever former first rounder fears being called? I guess only time will tell, but you can already see he has been humbled by the fact that he was taken in the 5th round of the SMJHL first year player draft. When asked how he felt about that he said this to say:

"I get take first round, ten pick by Montreal for NHL and I do good I score good I make many beautiful goal with my brother, where he is? Now I enter SHL draft and team no give respect deserved of me, I get no taken fifty-one times that is fifty times many than deserved, I am Wayne Gretzky I even clean this time trust me thanks, I still play twenty more season am only thirty-four."

It was always clear to the management of the Montreal Canadiens that Andrei had the ability to be an elite player in this league, many front office members raving about how he may have been one of the most talented forwards they had ever seen skate live, but it was his mental health, crippling drug addiction and constant partying that never allowed him to reach the potential he flashed as a twenty year old in the World Juniors U-20 Championships for team Belarus.

When he arrived for the SMJHL combine however, there was no denying his abilities on the ice, as he lead his team the "Alpha Racocos'" in both goals scored and hits as seen below.

[Image: 1.png]
Other players were no match for the sheer size and ability of the Belarusian hitman Andrei Kostitsyn.

He scored a goal every two games, averaged over three bone crunching hits per game, and yet scouts were still leary of him. Sure, he is talented, but the Canadiens thought the same thing in 2003 and here he is in 2020 attempting a comeback in the SHL, has he really gotten over the mental demons that haunted him ever so frequently? When questioned about his mental health he had nothing but positive things to say.

"Am in best shape I ever be, here look I even walk stick good. Mental health good only concern is brother Sergei, where he is? I need help share poster of brother find where he is?"

Upon saying that Andrei reached into his back pocket and pulled out a poster type image and handed it to me, he insisted I place it in the Blizzard Beat headquarters and print as many off as I physically could.
[Image: 20200120_014203.png]
Missing brother Sergei, where he is? Constantly exclaimed Andrei, clear dread on his face as he mourned the knowledge he may never see his brother again

While he waited for fifty-one names to be called before he heard his own in the SMJHL entry draft, rumour has it that multiple teams are working on trading up in the first round in order to secure Andrei Kostitsyn now that he is finally clean.

"He is a marketable player and has those Connor McDavid, Ron Mexico intangibles. When he is on the ice it is clear that he is far and away the best player on either team. Not to mention the ability to bring in the Belarusian fan market with one of their favourite players of all time is an opportunity that can not be turned down." said one anonymous scout.

"His ability to receive passes in the slot and get shots off in limited space is unparalleled, a team like the Steelhawks with a need for an elite shooter should be questioning whether or not they tank in order to receive an opportunity to draft Andrei Kostitsyn first overall, if you thought the Steelhawks could shoot before just imagine what they could do with a shot like Kostitsyns." said another.

"If his brother were to ever show up and join teams with Andrei I can not fathom the damage they would be able to do to the opponents score card. Four or five points a night for each brother is not even close to out of the question for players of their talent with the chemistry they share."
[Image: fa60d25e465fbc29d84d40b1aa87_Gallery.jpg]
Andrei and Sergei Kostitsyn pose for the cameras as they are united together on one team for the first time in years with the Montreal Canadiens

While it may happen, many think that Sergei could have potentially fallen in debt with the Russian mafia, and they are currently holding him captive, demanding Andrei pay a ransom of 3,000,000 dollars in order to free him, coincidentally a number slightly below what he was paid when drafted to the Newfoundland Berserkers.

"Where he is? I do not know! Owed Russian mafia money maybe? My brother, where he is? help please." is all Andrei could speak before breaking into tears when we referenced his brother Sergei's chance to potentially join Andrei in Newfoundland.

What will happen? Maybe we will never know, but for now I would truly like to believe that Andrei Kostitsyn has the opportunity to show off the potential that had him drafted as a tenth overall player in the 2003 NHL draft.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

history will be make

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

clean

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

So clean

Latvia

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2020, 09:07 AM by Lime.)

[Image: 20200120_014203.png]

Berserkers

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate