Create Account

Rich and Luke - Episode 1?
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2020, 11:32 PM by Rich.)

Hello SHL.

Luke and I recorded a podcast. It's a little on the long side, an hour and twenty minutes. We spend most of it talking about Luke's prospect rankings. I didn't think we would spend as much time on it as we did, but here we are. We also answer some questions from ml002, CptSquall, and CFJ.

I think we will be doing more of these. So, if you enjoy it, keep an eye out for more in the future.

Anchor.fm link

Please split pay between myself and luketd.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Enjoyed the whole thing. Wouldn't mind getting another one of those, but perhaps a little shorter? Either way, good work.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Rich dont know me. F

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Im 1st in TPE for my class actually.

But thanks for the kind words. Really appreciate it!

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Just going to add, that I super appreciated the anchor.fm hosting for this podcast. Means I can listen on Spotify or a few other platforms. Much better than the YouTube or SoundCloud options I see others use which are both awkard for mobile listening.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Great podcast! I hope to hear more!

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

02-23-2020, 05:13 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Enjoyed the whole thing. Wouldn't mind getting another one of those, but perhaps a little shorter? Either way, good work.
The plan was for it to be an hour. I didn't expect to spend so much time on the prospect rankings.

02-23-2020, 10:44 PMNokazoa Wrote: Rich dont know me. F
I'm sorry! There are too many people in this league!  Aggrieved

02-24-2020, 09:02 AMTomasnz Wrote: Just going to add, that I super appreciated the anchor.fm hosting for this podcast. Means I can listen on Spotify or a few other platforms.  Much better than the YouTube or SoundCloud options I see others use which are both awkard for mobile listening.
Anchor makes uploading fairly simple. There is a short wait, but I'll include the spotify link next time. I used to use youtube back when you could just create a google hangout, then record and upload the entire conversation in the hangout. It was so effortless.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

You two should definitely do more podcasts together

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia