Create Account

Halifax Raiders relocation

03-06-2020, 05:15 PMThatDamnWalrus Wrote: What’s with GMs forcing useless rebrands on teams that don’t need it? Everyone just wants to feel special with their own brand.
walrus right yet again

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

03-06-2020, 05:08 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Serious question:  Why timber and not Woodsman or Lumberjacks?

I mean... Bangor Maine is the birthplace of Paul Bunyan.

Could have even done something with Moose (being the state animal) or...with their sea-faring enterprises (lobster is a HUGE part of their economy up there)

its a subtle nod to their massive dongs

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

03-06-2020, 05:28 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote:
03-06-2020, 05:19 PMhotdog Wrote: Interview  @Citizen of Adraa any fear that your new name promotes the destruction of natural resources at a time when we should be fighting to preserve them?

We at the Maine Timber are massive fans of sustainable tree economy that replants what it cuts down and makes sure to not over harvest the forests past the sustainable point.

Fuck that burn it all down man

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Lobsters. This was easy.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

03-06-2020, 05:21 PMMCP_ Wrote:
03-06-2020, 05:15 PMThatDamnWalrus Wrote: What’s with GMs forcing useless rebrands on teams that don’t need it? Everyone just wants to feel special with their own brand.

Halifax hasn't won a damn thing in 20+ seasons, so I'm not against a facelift

I’m sure changing the logo will make the teams GMing better.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Bottas in shambles

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I like the Timber as a name but also that Regina Force brown is back again

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

03-06-2020, 05:15 PMMCP_ Wrote: RIP Halifax jokes

Welcome Maine jokes

[Image: lebbish.gif]

03-06-2020, 06:54 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Bottas in shambles
he was more in shambles when 2 Week GM King changed the logo cause “he didn’t like pirates”

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020, 08:03 PM by bluesfan55.)

what the fuck
1. i think this is kind of stupid
2. make it the maine lobsters or lighthouses fer fucks sake

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Not a bad look but I'd probably name a Maine team after a Stephen King story... although I'm having a really hard time coming up with anything that isn't the Maine Pennywises.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

03-06-2020, 07:50 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: what the fuck
1. i think this is kind of stupid
2. make it the maine lobsters or lighthouses fer fucks sake
Lobsters is... not great of a name and Lighthouses? really people wouldn't of complained if the team was called the Maine Lighthouses? LOL thats a bold statement.
Everyone always posts "ideas" but we all know no matter what CoA did there was going to be people complaining.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

03-06-2020, 08:22 PMWasty Wrote: Everyone always posts "ideas" but we all know no matter what CoA did there was going to be people complaining.
I don't love the rebrand but I respect CoA for trying to be creative and original with it.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

03-06-2020, 08:24 PMNeonLime Wrote:
03-06-2020, 08:22 PMWasty Wrote: Everyone always posts "ideas" but we all know no matter what CoA did there was going to be people complaining.
I don't love the rebrand but I respect CoA for trying to be creative and original with it.

And I am fine with that. Not everyone on this site has the taste I do, Wasty has, or Krash has, and therefore their opinions will inevatibly differ from what our opinions were when we made the branding. Although to be fair trying to give me other team names once I already announced the rebrand is an interesting idea.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]