Create Account

Snussu 3/15 x2 Media

[Image: Tinke_jutila.png]

[Image: William.png]

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Hi Snussu, your submissions have been graded by a panel of 7.

Comments:

1)
Strengths
The custom cut of the render was appreciated by the graders.

Potential Improvements:
The biggest weakness is the text, which is hard to read (color choice, and that its geometric style doesn’t fit with the organic lines of the background). The spacing of the text is very large, particularly for something that is not easily readable.
The render is very low resolution, and there are some masking issues (ex: around the stick) but for a beginner cut, it is well done.
The background image is pretty chaotic, which clashes with the theme and presentation of the render/text and makes the edits done to other elements harder to see.

Sig 1: 2 / 5

2)
Strengths
The text work is leaps and bounds better than your previous sig. The organic style of the typeface matches liquefied appearance of the background, making them look more unified. The render is well masked (but otherwise unedited).

Potential Improvements
You’ve got the basic shapes and layouts down, try mixing in some brushes, stock pieces, vectors, and other effect elements to help blend the core elements in with one another and make them look more alive. Another future step would be to alter the lighting and colors of the render so to have it better match the rest of the elements.

Sig 2: 2 / 5

Total Payout: $1M x 2 = $2M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]