Create Account

Favorite Brand of Hockey Equipment x2 media
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 04:52 PM by Lockwood.)

Favorite Brand of Hockey Equipment
In a Local promotion for CCM, S-54 SHL Prospect William Lockwood was seen representing the brand in warmups. When asked about his obvious support of the equipment brand, Will Said, “Well I’ve always used a CCM stick and skates but only recently made the switch over to a CCM helmet and  gloves. I don’t regret it. I feel like I play so much better now. I think this can contribute to my success this upcoming season”.
While not confirmed, it is believed Lockwood will become a sponsor for CCM with a mutli-year contract that scales with his SMJHL and SHL jersey sales. This is seen as a big stepping stone for the Bloomington Hills Native on his journey to the SHL.
In addition to the sponsorship, CCM will be donating sticks, skates, and gloves along with various other equipment to the Bloomington Hills Barons (Will’s previous junior team) and some other local clubs. As a result, ore kids and families will have access to hockey. This should help create more interest in the sport and perhaps generate more Michigan natives in the SHL years down the line.
Once again, CCM has proven itself to be one of the elite hockey equipment companies out there.