Create Account

SMJHL Underrated Prospects (x2 media)

With the draft right around the corner, there is much excitement for all of the soon to be rookies. Unfortunately, I feel there are some underrated prospects in this draft class ( SMJHL DRAFT S53 Class). I recommend that GMs reach out to players individually right now to get a feel for this class. 
A few guys I feel have been undersold include (but are not limited to):
This is using usernames not player names:

SAwful
Snoopdogg
Wally

I believe these guys will be productive and should be taken in the top 8 but some could fall to the end of the first round or the start of the second round. Don’t get me wrong these are still great places to be drafted, however, they deserve to be taken higher then they might otherwise be. I believe Wally is a top three or top four pick (I have him being taken at 2) but there is a good chance he doesn’t even taken until 5 (despite him being the best goaltender in the draft). For all the General Managers out there, look at these guys super close. Could find yourselves getting a steal at pick 8,9,11, or 12. This could end up being an interesting draft class.

(210 words)