Create Account

the DEFINITIVE OFFICIAL SMJHL draft guide (VERY ACCURATE)
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2020, 04:45 PM by GeckoeyGecko.)

Everybody else is doing one of these, so I guess I will too. It's time to break down the draft - who's going where, and why. I have reliable insider sources within most if not all SMJHL teams, so this is going to likely be one of the most accurate mock draft breakdowns the site has seen in a long time. Without further ado, let's get into it!

At first overall, we have....

Timber the Maine Timber Timber

Maine needs a lot of reinforcements, across most if not all positions. They placed last last season, and have only lost more players to callups and the like. This team will want a solid, probably safe pick, because god knows they need it right now. While their primary needs are C and D, they have ample 2nd round picks that they can use to fill these needs. As such, they'll be taking SIMON TAKSHAK @GeckoeyGecko first overall.

This may seem unlikely at first, but I have multiple sources in the halifax LR saying that gecko is undoubtedly 1oa. Just look at this: [Image: tempsnip.png]

its confirmed. Gecko is your first overall pick. Sorry Rabid. If @citizen of adraa picks anyone else, thunderdome him. gecko 1oa.

second overall is your
Armada Anchorage Armada Armada

They're not a bad team at all. Of course, there are some holes to patch so the ship wont sink, namely goalie, wing, and a smidgen of D. So, they'll probably be looking to draft in those positions. I'll admit that assclap and co have been playing their cards close to their chest, and its been terribly hard to get a read on them. However, if Maine does something odd, their pick becomes really easily predictable. As such, 2oa will be SIMON TAKSHAK @GeckoeyGecko (assuming Maine passes on him and COA gets thunderdomed for it).

This is pretty easy! lets keep going.

Berserkers Newfoundland Beserkers Berserkers

these dudes are up next. Honestly, i dont know too much about what they're thinking either. Again, they need C, D, and G. In that order. They don't have the wealth of 2nds that Maine does either, making it more optimal for them to choose a centre like SIMON TAKSHAK @GeckoeyGecko third overall. Wait, he's not a centre? Fuck. Oh well. He can dump some tpe into faceoffs. It's fine. Don't worry about it.

I've forgotten who has the fourth pick, but I'm pretty sure its the

Knights Kelowna Knights Knights

I used to hate these dudes! I was a whaler there was a fierce rivalry back when @nour led them to three straight four stars. Ugh. But new players get to build new rivalries, and kelowna is just as likely as anywhere else to take SIMON TAKSHAK @GeckoeyGecko to fill their pressing needs, at wing and D. Of course, Simon isnt the best defender, but the knights have another pick later in the first where they can take a dman, like Simon Takshak.

I think that after that comes the

Mammoths Colorado Mammoths Mammoths

wait hold up thats not right its the

Raptors Toronto COLORADO Raptors Raptors

Rumours are flying that like many teams in this draft, Colorado is looking for good active players. Absolute shocker. SIMON TAKSHAK @GeckoeyGecko is theoretically an active player, so they'll probably take him I guess. Oh wait this was actually the whalers pick, my bad.

Whalers Vancouver Whalers Whalers
THESE GUYS YEAH FORGET WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE RAPTORS
anyhow, they're @geckoeygeckos old team. They'll probably take his new player, one SIMON TAKSHAK who can fill their need at... goalie? They'll make it work. Don't even worry about it.

ANYHOW NOW WE GET TO THE
Raptors Colorado Raptors Raptors

As I said earlier, word on the street is that like many teams in this draft, Colorado is looking for good active players. Absolute shocker. SIMON TAKSHAK @GeckoeyGecko is theoretically an active player, so they'll probably take him I guess.

now we come to the 2nd pick of the

Knights Kelowna Knights Knights

Thats right, they have two. Like I said for their last pick, they'll probably be looking for a dman. Well, @geckoeygecko's last player was a dman, so he clearly knows how to build em... SIMON TAKSHAK at the 7th pick! What's that? I already said he was gonna go the previous six picks? shut the fuck up

I think i forgot the

Falcons Detroit Falcons Falcons

earlier. So I'm guessing they go here. Probably wrong, but honestly I'm too deep into this to go find out when they actually pick. What do they need? uhhhh, probably like, wingers who hit people. Why? Don't question me this is the DEFINITIVE OFFICIAL VERY ACCURATE J DRAFT GUIDE IT SAYS ACCURATE IN THE NAME. anyhow, you know it, its SIMON TAKSHAK @GeckoeyGecko at pick... uhhhh... I dunno. forget it.

Pretty sure that the

Scarecrows St Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows

were the challenge cup runners up. Four star cup. My bad. I dont actually know anything about the crows or what they need, but i do know that fiddlesticks is getting reworked in league of legends and it looks like he'll be pretty cool. he spooky. Looks like he's gonna be able to make fake fiddlesticks that pretend to hit people. Unlike those fake fiddlesticks, SIMON TAKSHAK doesnt just pretend to hit people. the st louis scarecrows draft him.

I'm very certain on this next pick. I have confirmation from head office and everything.

Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws Outlaws

they're taking SIMON TAKSHAK @GeckoeyGecko. Wait, nvm, they're taking a new create called FORFEIT. hope he does well with them!

Im pretty sure thats the entire first round. COA isnt giving me quotes because he doesnt love me, so you'll just have to imagine a pic of him saying 'gecko 1oa confirmed'.

EDIT: Gimme a research bonus graders

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

❤️ yes to all of this

[Image: Wally.png]

If you haven't been a GM with 1st overall when Gecko is in the draft class, you don't know true fear

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

exposed

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

thank u for this NL! If only the SMJHL had a mock i could put this good information to use!!!!

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

But Anaheim already has 1 Forfeit on the team

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]