Create Account

Taterade Podcast Ep. 15 - Draft Edition (Top 10)

Hello and thank you for joining me for a special draft edition of Taterade! The podcast is 42 mins 28 seconds, enjoy!

Taterade Ep. 15

** x 2 Media for Draft Week **

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

This got buried fast but I love me some Taterade! great to see you back and another awesome episode!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Totally forgot to comment even though I had listened to this a few days ago. Great to see you back (and still having problems pronouncing some names Tongue but at least it makes me laugh) and thanks for the podcast. Are we going to get more of these in the future?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

03-20-2020, 05:03 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Totally forgot to comment even though I had listened to this a few days ago. Great to see you back (and still having problems pronouncing some names Tongue but at least it makes me laugh) and thanks for the podcast. Are we going to get more of these in the future?

Thank you for the listen and glad I could make you laugh, that's the best reaction I could ever hope for! Smile

I do hope to record again soon, of course I've gone and gotten the flu so finger's crossed it's just the flu, Wink

Thanks again!!

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]