Create Account

Czechia - Bestia
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2020, 05:26 PM by MegaSkuci.)

Why is the Czech Republic national team so amazing?
I was lucky enough to experience the feeling of being part of the best locker room out there. Altough they don't have much success under their belt, they feel like a family.
Currently they hold two silver medals and one bronze. Closest they got to gold was in S25 when they lost only by one goal against Latvia with a 2-3 result. Their most recent medal is from S49 when they beat Russia 3-2. Their all-time record is negative, but with uprising prospects like Cyril Vyskoč, Simon Takshak and Vítek Víteček they are attempting to rise to the top and grab their first gold for the first time in their history.

So is really Czechia the Bestia?
Yes. If you are a new player and this is your first time in SHL I highly advise you to come and join this group of awesome people, you won’t find a better locker room with more useful people.  Are you recreate and never got the pleasure of experiencing Bestia locker room? Do it. Join. You won’t regret it! I bet you haven’t experienced anything like this in your national locker room.

What the future really holds for Bestia?
With new and new people realising that Bestia has the best locker room out there, new amazing prospects are joining in on the action. I give Bestia maximum of 5 years to win a gold medal. With the current team attitude I guarantee you, Bestia will be golden.

Best coach and captain in the damn world.
Having Inf1d3l as my coach in Bestia is the best thing that could happen to me. You will fall in love with this charismatic machine in the first ten minutes of conversation. The current captain is amazing also. What a surprise right? Everyone here is awesome. But the captain has been very friendly and helped me in the very begining because I wasn’t really sure what I was doing.
The warm welcome is waiting for you!
I’ll try to convince you one last time. Don’t be scared to join. The warm welcome I got is unforgettable. I’ve never been greeted that hard anywhere in my whole life. Might be lack of social life, yeah. But try it yourself, and you’ll see. Maybe I won’t be alone!

Thanks for reading, hope that I’ll be able to do even better article in the near future!

Credit goes to Shiny, who helped me with my first, and hopefully not last article.
Edit: This is my first media.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Czechia is bestia Czechia

[Image: ImShiny.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2020, 01:55 PM by luke.)

[Image: 632040269914570752.png?v=1]

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Czechia or die bb

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

@MegaSkuci Okay really I have to say that is the greatest thing I could see anyone say.

Czechia has up years and down years on the ice, but the locker room is our pride and joy and to see someone unsolicited say these things about it means we've done everything that we've been striving for outside of a gold medal.

I'm so happy you're enjoying your time with us, thanks for being part of Bestia!

[Image: 476757114203799554.png]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

czechia bestia

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Love this mega!

I’m glad you felt welcomed in czechi, being the BESTIA federation for love and teammate support is our #1 goal!

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]