Create Account

Bruins10 03/21 (x2 Double Draft Day Media)

[Image: Bv0HhvP.png]
[Image: HheUlI9.png]
[Image: lOtQ7bl.png]
[Image: HN9DNqS.png]

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

damn son. you got every team on lock.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Hi Bruins10, thank you for your submissions! Your signatures were assessed and commented on by a panel of 7 graders, who determined the following grade values and comments.

Graders were split on the effectiveness of the text, but all agreed that it was creative and a unique attempt. While technically sound, your production of signatures in the past with a near similar look/template weighed on a few graders.

Sig 1: 3.5 / 5

This is so unique and beautiful. I love it. The ethan/platoon are so distracting and I would love this more if they weren't there actually. This could've been a nice sig, but cutting off the text at the bottom just ruins it somehow. Why not change the entire format? The text is distracting and hard to read but fits the concept of the sig nicely. Vignette/shading looks great

Sig 2: 4 / 5

MAY RAY!! This is great and so so well executed. I would shift over the render a few pixels to the right as the eyes are leading away from the rest of the sig. Love the look. Even though the render has been heavily blended into the background and looks almost too sharp, it has a certain something. The text in the foreground is also a little small, just a little larger it would look much better. The render is over blended in the neck and helmet area, giving the face a sort of awkward look. Great foreground text style and placement and color. background text. lighting on the render works great with ambiance and background text.

Sig 3: 4.5 / 5

A clean look that has its own "cool" atmosphere. Perhaps a little more effects, center the text slightly more to the left and a jersey change and you could get closer to that 5. The foggy effect really works. I like the text quite a bit but it is extremely bold. The blue of it looks great but I think it being so solid takes away from the rest of the sig. This is unique and really well done. The lighting is great, however it feels that the face is too dark. I would enhance the brightness there as it should be the focal point. The addition of the smoke overlay looks really good.

Sig 4: 4 / 5

Total Payout: $4M x 2 = $8M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]