Kylrad 3/22 (x2)

[Image: QgJxSM9.png]x2

[Image: ViG5wKs.png]x2

[Image: nFoPmUW.png]

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Those are really cool!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Pretty bad

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Hi kylrad, thank you for your submissions! Your signatures were assessed and commented on by a panel of 5 graders, who determined the following grade values and comments.

Very interesting here, and I gotta say it's really well done. The lighting is reallllllyyyyy good here, I like it a lot. The jersey is definitely executed perfectly. Love the lights in the skyline and the way some are blue. I think it's simple, but really nice and clean. There could have maybe been some additional stock work, but nothing crazy to dock off too many points off the look of this. Nice idea, especially the text placement along the render's arm. I think this would benefit from moving the sig up a bit so Drake's head is closer to the top. Jersey effects are nice as well. Text could be improved on as it blends in a bit too well with the render's arm. A little much unused space at the top. A very unique concept. The blues in the jersey could have been altered to match the logo a little better. Nice work here overall.
Sig 1: 4 / 5

I like how this looks almost comic-book like. The effects and blending technique on the render is really nice. I think you nailed the text as well, it looks really good. The monochromatic color tone with the hint of teal is very nice, and once again, spot on with the lighting. I don't know what happened to the render here or why the helmet and part of the jersey look so sharp compared to the head. It just looks odd. The background could need more work, but I like the movement it suggests. Text here looks great and blends well with the rest of the sig. Render could be blended in a bit more to the background with the backside of the helmet and top of the jersey. Lighting is done extremely well here. There was an opportunity for the close shoulder to be blurred (like a tilt-shift lense) and faded into the foreground, perhaps with a bokeh effect, but it looks odd and simulated. The sharpness in the helmet doesn't match the softness of the face. The mask's transparency was very well done. The background is pretty flat, but the light flare looks good. The text could be improved if it was lit to reflect the lighting. I wish the blue stroke text was continued throughout the whole last name.
Sig 2: 3.5 / 5

Common themes: While simple, I think this one is missing elements. There's not a lot happening here to really bring it together. The text looks more like it was placed on top at the end rather than really blended in. Great jersey work here, even though the render is a rather low quality for some reason. Nice overall color scheme. Super simple piece done well. Love the overall flow of this and the colouring. I think the only thing I would advise to change is bring that number 3 out to the right a bit more making it more visible. I love the dark sides of the piece which allows you to focus on the render in text. Far right and bottom have a lot of unused space that doesn't really contribute to the framing. The custom number and warped logo are blurred and shaded really well. Awesome lighting and love the colors. The blurring gives a good amount of depth but the whole thing does feel a bit empty. Another layer over the render maybe?

One grader suggested: The text is a bit too close to the render given the amount of space you have available. The way it is now creates an odd thick black border around the render.
Sig 3: 3.5 / 5

Total Payout: $2.75M x 2 = $5.5M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]