Create Account

Official Spread Love Thread

With all the disgusting shit being thrown around on this site the last few days, lets spread some love. Tag someone and say something nice. Let’s spread love during this trying time instead of hate.

I’ll start:

@SlashACM you’re like a brotha to me and im glad you’re figuring things out. love talkin to you through the years

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2020, 11:14 PM by ByrdeMan.)

@formx I miss your presence on here but good thing we have a gaming/stream/sports/multipurpose discord channel

[Image: 336.jpg]

Laughing

@ImShiny you might be the best person on this site, and the SHL is lucky to have you. Also proud to call you friend

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

@39alaska39 and @Inf1d3l  thank you for being some of the kindest people on the site. You are both very hard working and deserve all love and respect.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

@StamkosFan you are very good at chess : (

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

@ACapitalChicago you were the perfect person for me to come across back in January, and it makes me happy when people consider me to be following the same path as you

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

yo @JayWhy i give u a lot of shit sometimes

thanks for puttin up with it

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

04-14-2020, 11:15 PMAephino Wrote: @StamkosFan you are very good at chess : (

stammer we should play sometime

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

@gorlab love u bud, thanks for gfx help

04-14-2020, 11:14 PMByrdeMan Wrote: @formx I miss your presence on here but good thing we have a gaming/stream/sports/multipurpose discord channel
Whatever happened to that guy? #StartTheConversation

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

@"cpetrella" I unironically love you and choosing you to be my co in NSHL is still my all time greatest sim league decision. My shl experience, nor anyone's shl experience would be the same without you.

Also @Nictox has been really patient with me and is a great bud to go along this crazy ride with. Couldn't imagine STL or Nola without him

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

@JNH although we only met when you took a chance on me in Lethbridge a few seasons back, i’m really glad you did and I never thought we’d be where we’re at now. Berserker4L Berserkers

oh and us having the podcast together too is p cool Wink

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

[Image: sausage-fest.jpg]

04-14-2020, 11:16 PMnykonax Wrote: @gorlab love u bud, thanks for gfx help
oh and saving all those kids from that orphanage