Create Account

My epic playoff streak

Money money money. I haven't missed the playoffs since S38. Is that not epic or not? So I will talk about each playoff seasons and it will be long. So that 12 seasons I think so is that not neat or what. I feel very proud of myself but thing is, I am pretty sure other people did longer ones but fuck off honestly. We are in a playoff race with Chicago here so I am going to talk about it before the season ends.

S39 with WKP. We missed the playoffs in S38 and that was a rigged season and simon hated us after that disastrous S37 playoff race where we lost to a team full of old bums. So we return back to the playoffs finishing with 24 wins which is pretty good and above 500 as well so even better. First round against Minny where were the better offensive team but they were the better defensive team but of course, we had Beaujeaux in net, he was a brick wall. So obviously hockey being a random sport so anything can happen. I had belief in this team and prayed to the sim gods at night that we would win, What happened? WE GOT SWEPT. SWEEEEP. FUCKING PATHETIC.

S40 with WKP. After another shit playoff season, we back in s40 where we had a very good season finishing 1st in the conference being one of the best defensive team this time though our offense got worse. And now we face the team that swept our ass the season before who is of course Minny. But now this is the opposite of the previous season where now, we finished higher in the standings, and a better defensive team and beajeaux is a legit brick wall now. We gotta win this right? I mean minny just squeaked into the playoff spot so obviously its an easy dub for us. But then, the playoffs sim happened. AND WE LOST. WHAT. HOW DOES A TOP 3 TEAM LOSE TO A TRASH ASS TEAM LIKE THAT. Minny went to the finals and lost though, somehow went past Hamilton.

S41 with WKP. We did not have a better record than the previous season so obviously no home advantage but we were like 3 points out of a playoff spot. But I had no hope. After S37, S39 and S40, what the fuck is there to do to beat this sim engine. Clearly the sim did not like WKP so I had no hope at the time. 1st round against Buffalo, we won in 7 which is good but the same happened in s37 where we lost to a bunch of old pit. 2nd round against Hamilton and we won! Finals we go against the Panthers... But we had hope! Bojo always lighting up the team during this time and going into game 7, we fucking won the god damn championship for once. Such a satisfying feeling to win a championship with WKP finally. Ending that long ass drought. Now I wait for the leafs to do it too.

S42 with WKP. As the defending champs, we must go for back to back. We had a solid season and heading into the playoffs, we face the awoo stinkers. We had the same record but we have more goals scored and less goals allowed and a better roster and experience so we had the advantage. But heh with this dumbass sim and random fucking sport, there are no advantages and we lost. Our cup is gone from us.

S43 with WKP. We just squeezed into the playoffs with 2 points ahead of Toronto so it was a close finish. Obviously teams like Hamilton and Winnipeg had fantastic seasons and so did Seattle. Not sure if seattle was ever good but somehow they were. Anyways, we head into the 1st round against the tough Hamilton Steelhawks who finished with the 2nd best record in the league. We beat them in 6. Celebration for winning something as the underdog with WKP which is an impossible task. Then the next round, Buffalo. They never won the championship at the same. Easy dub, 5 game series win. Then we go to the finals against the best team in the league, the Jets. 34 wins in 50 games which is very impressive. I thought it would tough to beat them with how good their roster was. We swept them and won the championships. Thanks simon for finally returning us the favour. Now I am a two time champion.

S44 with WKP. We are entering as the defending champions again like we did in S42. This time we did not get fucked in the 1st round. We beat hammy and now we face Minny who embarrassed us before in the playoffs. But now we got simon on our side and the experience to win playoff series. We win against minny in a very close 7 game series. Beaujeaux was our god. Then we head into the finals with the finals rematch against the Jets. This time, we had the advantage and odds in favour. We lost.

S45 with WKP. We finished with 30 wins and that is very good. Just like S41, S43, and S44, we just did amazing in the playoffs in our conference heading into the finals like its nothing. Easy dub against Toronto and Minny again. But we had to face probably the best team ever. 41 fucking win season. That is like an NHL team winning 67 wins which is absolutely mad. They obviously had the advantage and their roster was actually incredible well put. Again, best team ever. We forced a game 7 which was never thought to be and we lost. Though I gotta say, Edmonton deserved that win and I felt pretty fine after that loss as we won titles already even though number three would have been a sweet addition and call it a dynasty for the platoon which is pretty insane to call them. That was my last season with WKP as I was set to retire Rielly and call S46 my last season.

S46 with BUF. I got traded to a team that never won a championship before. So obviously with my experience, we can win the championship and bring the first dub to the city of Buffalo because buffalo sports teams are shit and pathetic. Plus, expansion happened so the playoff run got more tough. So obviously it is now harder to win a championship than before but that is okay. We were the best team in the league so what could go wrong. Simon is a pretty bitch but i was on the team so obviously we got nothing to worry about. We easily beat Manhattan, and Hamilton and then force a game 7 against an expansion team known to be NOLA AND WE FUCKING WON THAT GOD DAMN STEEL. ENDING RIELLY'S CAREER AS A 3 TIME CHAMP AND A GOOD LUCK CHARM. STATUE WHEN???

Also made the playoffs in junior but we lost.

S47-S49. Making the playoffs in junior is easy but we lost pretty badly so I wont talk about that.

S50 with TB. New player. New team. Same luck. We had a great season and finishing the best in the conference and what would you know. We made it to the finals again. Beating Toronto and Hamilton which I am used to doing. And then we face Calgary in the finals. What would you know, we had a 3-0 series lead in the finals and we are in Calgary for a chance to win it all!

We blew a 3-0 lead in the finals. I am still crying. This is also the same season where I could've won ROTY but fucking hell, mika had to get 60 points.

S51 with TB. Fucking fuck. I still cant believe we blew that lead in the finals. THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN US. WE SHOULD'VE WON. WE DESERVED IT. Anyways, S51, we got swept.

S52 with MAN. I knew TB would miss the playoffs and start a rebuild so obviously I wanted to be on a new team. I would get tampa something like a pick and I went to MAN for good reasons. Very good team. But one mission. Not to let Hamilton win the championship. Damn right they didn't. But buffalo did my work and I thank them for doing so. We beat Chicago and Buffalo who I still thank. Into the finals and we beat Portland. My 4th title as a member and my first title with Roenick! Obviously very good decision by me to join a team I knew who would win the Challenge Cup so yeah, that 12 season playoff streak still going on.

S53 with MAN.
[Image: FMXkKpN.png]

Please chicago, let it continue.

Please do not flex on me to say you've done better. Beat 4 championships in 10 seasons

[Image: giphy.gif]

S50 will haunt us forever leafer Cry

[Image: 3.png]

S41 was Legendary

[Image: lebbish.gif]

but how do you cook your playoff steaks?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Bro you're suffocating me with your humility

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Nice streak Leafer

Quote:We blew a 3-0 lead in the finals. I am still crying.
This is @JSS's fault

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Ilike

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria