Create Account

The hardest thing to write

I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet, or unsweet depending on perspective. Though it's hard to keep it that way and I know it won't be that short.

The past year and a half of my life and especially the past few months have been a whirlwind for me. About a year and a half ago I started suffering from random bouts of vertigo and headaches that took a long time to finally figure out what was going on. After way too many tests and unfortunately way too much of my time we finally figured out the cause. I won't go into details because I don't feel completely comfortable sharing it everywhere just yet but the short version is that my health has taken a drastic decline during this period and because of that I have to take precautions as to not shorten my life. The main thing needing to be done for me is to control my blood pressure, which leads me to the point of this whole post.

Effective immediately I have tendered my resignation as Co-GM for the New Orleans Specters.

It would be unfair to anyone to say that I haven't been contemplating this since I learned of my condition. I think with all the added stress from everything that's happened these past few days it just really opened my eyes that for my continued physical and mental health, the best course of action would be to step down. The stress involved lately from the job, mixed with the stress I already have from my real life problems, is just not good for me at the moment and I've made the call to end it. I know to some it looks like I'm running away from problems that are happening right now and to be honest that's actually what I am doing, because it's what I need to do to help myself and my future.

I won't be leaving the site and will still be updating my player I just can't handle the added weight from GMing at the moment.

To my NOLA teammates and friends. You have all been so amazing to be a GM for and I love you all. I wish it didn't have to end this way and I could stay around for as long as I really wanted. But y'all are in good hands and I have full faith in whoever Joe decides to hire to replace me. There's no individual ones I need to call out because you all are family and I would never trade that for anything.

To everyone else. I'm proud that I've gotten to be a GM on the site for as long as I have. I've loved interacting with all of you as a GM in one league or another over the years. From my abysmal career in Halifax to my record run in Ireland and finally to everything NOLA has done from their start. Even if we haven't seen eye to eye on things I do love you all in some way or another. I'll still be around to chat or have fun and always open to chat with anyone at any time. This site has been so amazing to me it would be almost impossible to leave.

Thank you everyone for the time.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

sucks to hear that brother. Completely understandable - your health obviously comes first. Hope you start feelin better! I don't know if what u got is something you can get better from, but I pray that you do!

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Thank you for all you did for me through the shit I went through. You're a good fuckin dude, work on your health. Glad you're sticking around, the league is better with you here.

<3 Specters <3

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

<3 always take care of yourself first TDZ

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

You and Joe are the only GMs I've known in my SHL career. You guys have helped me every step of the way and I honestly can't thank you enough. I'm so sincerely sorry for everything that's gone down the last couple days, and I genuinely wish you nothing but the best.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Nothing but love for TDZ

Take care of yourself. Health comes first above all else.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 01:45 AM by Slappydoodle.)

This shit is not worth stressing yourself out for in the best of times. Fuck it. Let Joe deal with it.

Best of luck and God’s blessing on you and yours

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

It's been a blessing getting to sail the seas with you man, take care of yourself TDZ. You got this

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Hope everything's okay man, you helped build a great team in NOLA

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Good luck bro. The SHL even with all the drama is still a community. And even though I don't know you and have never been in a lr with you I want you to know that I care. Cuz we're all friends here. I wish the best for you.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Glad you're putting yourself first and focusing on what's important. You've done a lot of good for this place and glad you're sticking around in some capacity, but don't push yourself. Take care, TDZ.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Love you brother, take care of yourself <3

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Much love TDZ, you are an awesome person, through and through. Thanks for everything you've done for me and everyone else. Now just focus in yourself my friend.

Specters

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada