Create Account

Karey 5/10

Time-lapse of my recent Matt Kholin sig.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2020, 12:38 PM by chetib.)

@karey

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 4/6

-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 4/5

-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 3/4

-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 2/3

Scale out of 18

13 = 1.5m

Nice little behind the scenes of your sigs. I found it interesting to watch you work on a sig. I rated as such because there are inherent draw backs to this style of video. It might have helped to change up the music for such a long video as I found it quite repetitive after awhile. It might have been nice to also pull it back to SHL related (add some graphical stats or something about this specific player, how they've been doing, etc.).

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

@chetib
thanks man,
the intention of this video was more-so to show the process of sig making. The music selection was to be chill and droning while somebody watches trying to avoid the video coming down for copyright.

I didn't make this to get paid, but thought, hey maybe I could get some SHL money for this.
SO I appreciate you grading and being generous knowing my limitations.