Create Account

what it takes to be michael fitted

i know your all asking yourself the same question..... that fucking fitted he is so fucking cool and he spells so well..... yes i know let me explain to you how i became this way..............................................
WELCOME TO THE FITTLES ZONE...................... welp it all started when i was 15 and downright saying fuck it. dont be like me kids dont drink dont ruin your athletic goals, dont not learn how to put words in microsoft word just fucking learn stuff bros. but seriously michael fitted number 1...... no wait michael fitteds dad number 1 michael fitted numbner 2. as longf as you know your number 2 your golden no pressuire just pay days and im not talking candy (get it stra4face ) only aslmonds this way come step to the kid find out who daddy is. but no for real best contact hitter in finland STEADDDY hand i teach all others in finalnd how to spell. get it right get it tight. mr fitted taught young fitted how to find it and go for gold. take nots kids you wont always have an iphone ( BARS STRA$FACE) catch me if you can im the fucking red headed fitted man

ready to greaoide

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

the goat

[Image: 3.png]

Legend

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

turn me the fuck up

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2020, 08:50 PM by Fitted2106.)

And I just hit .500 in the first round of pbe playoffs LET YOUR FUCKING GRANDMA KNOW

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50