Create Account

Introduction

Hello SMJHL/SHL folks! Just thought I would write a short media thing to introduce myself. I created my first player here towards the end of June – her name is Sarah Burke and she is a two-way defenseman from western Canada. Not too long after creating I signed as a DFA with the St. Louis Scarecrows and joined their locker room. I’m happy to report that they’ve been a really helpful and welcoming bunch, although in truth I could probably make more of an effort to connect with them more often. Unfortunately, I do not have any player stats or anything of that nature to share at this point as I have yet to make my debut on the ice, but I’m hoping to get there soon. In the meantime, I’ll keep filling bottles of Gatorade on the bench and replacing broken sticks or something – is that a stat here?

Anyways, on a more personal note I’m fairly new to sim leagues overall, having just joined the National Simulation Football League within the last couple of months as well. Over there I’m a bit of a TPE hoarder and play running back for the Dallas Birddogs. Some of the guys in the NSFL told me about the SHL and, being a stereotypical Canadian hockey fan, I figured I had to check it out. I’m still learning and trying to get into the groove of things here so I admit I’ve been pretty quiet, but I can assure you that I am an active player who’s willing to learn and contribute to any team I could end up with going forward - finally hitting the ice and being able to participate in PT will be a big motivator for me.

If anyone wants to get to know me better, please feel free to reach out on discord or PM me on the forums. Happy to chat.

-Kya / Sarah Burke

PS: I hope an introductory article is okay here? Think it’s relevant but not really the kind of thing I’ve been seeing around. If not payable, no biggie.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

You're gonna kill it next season
Hopefully we can get you back!

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Great Stuff! Looking forward to seeing you on the ice!

Welcome! Love to read these articles!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Great write-up! Excited to have you in the league!

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Welcome to the SHL! Excited to see what you can do.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Nice write up. Stuff like this really improves your draft stock.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Awesome media!! Hope you stick around!!

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]