Create Account

To the BHN - Cease and desist
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2020, 05:50 PM by wumaduce.)

(2x media, since it's about a group of draftees?)

To whom it may concern,

It has come to our attention that a group operating under the name of the "Beans Hockey Network" has attempted to capitalize on the Beans name. Unfortunately, there is already a group of Beans that has been long established in the Simulation Hockey League (hereby referred to as "the SHL"). It's appears there have been efforts by the Beans Hockey Network (hereby referred to as "the BHN") to capitalize on our clients Beans name.

We hereby approach the BHN in good faith, and ask that they either a) change their name to something that isn't an infringement on the Beans, or b) that they recognize the fact that they're blatantly ripping off the Beans and they donate their profits to the original members of the Beans.

If the members of the BHN choose to ignore our requests, we will have no choice but to bring this issue before the SHL Head Office and their lawyers. To the members of the BHN, consider yourselves officially warned.

Thank you,

The Beans
@wumaduce
@JumpierPegasus

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Fuck yes, I love it. This is that good fantasy drama I live for

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2020, 06:12 PM by StamkosFan.)

Dear Beans,

The BHN has received the backing of a wealthy donor with very deep pockets. Should you try to file any claims against us, StamkosFan will have no problem hiring the best lawyers, burying you in paperwork, and ultimately burying this case. It’ll never see the inside of the court room. We also aren’t afraid to hit you with you a SLAPP suit in retaliation; not that we’d win it, but we’ll run up your legal fees until you can’t afford to play this game any more.

Proceed with this course of action at your own risk. We are here to stay. Better luck next time.

~Ola Wagstrom, CEO of the Onion News Network, Majority Shareholder of Beans Hockey Network

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

As the attorney representing the Beans - this is ridiculous. BHN must cease immediately.

this is food.

this is beans.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I will use my very limited bank account to bankroll this mother, Justice for the original Beans!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

07-19-2020, 06:12 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Dear Beans,

The BHN has received the backing of a wealthy donor with very deep pockets. Should you try to file any claims against us, StamkosFan will have no problem hiring the best lawyers, burying you in paperwork, and ultimately burying this case. It’ll never see the inside of the court room. We also aren’t afraid to hit you with you a SLAPP suit in retaliation; not that we’d win it, but we’ll run up your legal fees until you can’t afford to play this game any more.

Proceed with this course of action at your own risk. We are here to stay. Better luck next time.

~Ola Wagstrom, CEO of the Onion News Network, Majority Shareholder of Beans Hockey Network

Well if this isn't bad faith negotiations, I don't know what is.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

07-19-2020, 06:24 PMiamslm22 Wrote: As the attorney representing the Beans - this is ridiculous. BHN must cease immediately.

I have never met or spoken to this man in my life.  He is unaffiliated with the BHN and does not represent us or our interests.

I'm sorry but show me the trademark the plaintiff has on the word "beans?" This is preposterous and extortionary.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

07-19-2020, 06:33 PMtrashae Wrote:
07-19-2020, 06:24 PMiamslm22 Wrote: As the attorney representing the Beans - this is ridiculous. BHN must cease immediately.

I have never met or spoken to this man in my life.  He is unaffiliated with the BHN and does not represent us or our interests.

That's because he's my lawyer. I would hope he doesn't represent you.

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2020, 06:52 PM by Ohtaay.)

To Wuma,

After review, it is clear the beans movement and BHN is a separate entity. You may have your own meaning of beans, from what I can see you enjoy eating them. However the beans movement is about spilling them. We have reviewed all legal rights, and are in no infringement of your enjoyment of beans.

The beans movement and the BHN is a protected trademark represented by the S55 class & supporting members. You are welcome to join us, for your love of beans.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

07-19-2020, 06:47 PMOhtaay Wrote: To Wuma,

After review, it is clear the beans movement and BHN is a separate entity. You may have your own meaning of beans, from what I can see you enjoy eating them. However the beans movement is about spilling them. We have reviewed all legal rights, and are in no infringement of your enjoyment of beans.

The beans movement and the BHN is a protected trademark represented by the S55 class & supporting members. You are welcome to join us, for your love of beans.

I thank you for your professional response, and not trying to threaten me like Stamkos did. While I will have my attorney look at this message, pending his approval, I'd welcome further conversations with you. @wuma#1996

as the owner of the server the beans you speak of originated in, i approve of the bhn and allow them full access to the name

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]