Create Account

enigmatic 26/07

[Image: sP7ItMl.png]

[Image: jKMO7wc.png]

[Image: GOKAvDo.png]

[Image: 8xaTHLm.png]

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

holy shit nice

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

hot damn

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Running out of superlatives at this point Bowdown

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2020, 11:26 PM by Evok.)

TFW you steal Eni under everyone's nose
[Image: 668193261663420477.png?v=1]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

07-20-2020, 11:26 PMEvok Wrote: TFW you steal Eni under everyone's nose
[Image: 668193261663420477.png?v=1]

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Sig 1: 4/5 = $1M
Sig 2: 3.5/5 = $875K
Sig 3: 4/5 = $1M
Sig 4: 4/5 = $1M

Total: $3.875M

1. All elements individually are strong, but the strokes around the render really cut the depth and make the render look like a sticker, laid over a smoky background. The text is cool and unique, and the render is very neatly done, just the blending of the render to the background takes me out of it.

Just to reiterate what was previously said, but I really like the text choice for the sig itself, it really works with the background. Personally I don't even think you needed to include the TEYLORA and CITADELLES text. However I will also say the main issue here is the lack of cohesion from the render with the sig as it does look a little flat. It's the only thing that I would deduct marks off of, as the lighting is well done, you did a great job with the jersey and the text is great.

2. I'm not huge on the text in this. I also think the text might be a bit too big, which takes away from the render itself. I want to see the jersey swap that you put all that time into! Other than that, I love this. It looks great. Color scheme matches the team colors nearly perfectly, not a huge fan of the text either, not only too big and covers most of the jersey, also a little too basic.

Agreed with the other graders, the text here is not my favourite. I think it looks a little too bubbly and big for the sig itself. I like the colors and the look you were going for with the broken glass/glass shards look. I think the idea is good, but the execution could have been better. It took me some time to figure out what you were going for as I didn't understand the shapes. I think if you would have added a drop shadow on the shards breaking off it would give it more depth and look like it was being broken by the render.

3. The render and the changes to the helmet look fantastic. I love what they did to add texture to the boarder as well. The effects behind the render look terriffic as well. The text on this really brings it down for me, however. I think that the fonts don't contrast well together from a styalistic standpoint and I really just don't like the look of the main font used for "Doyle".

You nailed it with the render work and the helmet, it's spot on. I think a more subtle/simple text would have worked better here as I'm not a huge fan of the choice. However, I think the rest of this sig is really good.

4. I like this a lot. I think the one thing that could have been done would be maybe darken some of the edges. The whole sig is somewhat the same brightness and I think it would have been slightly enhanced to have a bit of darkness. I didn't deduct marks for this, but I think if you would have changed the orange to the Citadelles red, it would have looked great. I can see the red on the logo but the rest of the colors are orange.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]