Create Account

Bruins10 7/26
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2020, 09:22 AM by Bruins10.)

[Image: YS07p6P.png]

[Image: wyA0Tal.png]

[Image: RFwQCGa.png]
@Otrebor13

[Image: seCwpHj.png]

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Sorry, no 2x for IIHF (only media, not graphics).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

07-22-2020, 03:02 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Sorry, no 2x for IIHF (only media, not graphics).
Ohh sorry man, i misunderstood

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Sig 1: 3.5/5 = $875K
Sig 2: 4/5 = $1M
Sig 3: 4/5 = $1M
Sig 4: 4/5 = $1M

Total: $3.875M

1. The text running off the end of the canvas is a bit distracting (and would be an easy fix). The color and palette control are very impressive. Not too much has been done with the source image, could benefit from at least a different background or more edits. Overall too 'basic'.

It's usually difficult with the same colors without it being monotone, but I think you executed this well. The sharpness of the sig is great and I think the overall look of this is simple, yet very effective.

2. Very cool premise, and the custom text is a big plus. The reds in the text don't match the reds in either of the image elements, which is ok, they are all different brandings, but it stands out because of the inconsistency in the contrast.

Framing and compositing looks well placed. text could be a bit larger.
My biggest complaint here is that the sig is pretty busy and the text gets a little lost and hard to read. I love the colors and I think the text is a great choice, but the difficulty to read it is what takes away from the look overall for me.

3. Very simple, but I think it looks good. Lighting and stock work are on point. I feel like with sigs this simple you really want the text to pop though, and this doesn't do it for me. Very simple yet nice effect, but it could've looked so much better with any kind of logo/jersey work which unfortunately doesn't work in a head-only-image.

I agree with what is said about the text here. It gets lost in the monotonous color of the overall sig and would have been great to have it pop. Besides that, great stock work and lighting, love the look of this.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]