Create Account

SFP/TEX
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2020, 10:46 PM by dankoa.)

To pride
Emeka Valentine-Okoli
S58 TEX 2nd
S57 TEX 3rd
Nathan Thomas

To Renegades
Piotr Czerkawski

Thanks for the negotiations @DaftRaincloud. A very sad day in Texas as we say goodbye to @ProjectSaint. He’s been a great guy in our locker room, as well as being a very useful player on the ice during his seasons with the team. He’s someone we will miss a lot and I sincerely wish him the best in the seasons to come with SFP.

It is also a very happy day however as we get to add a member of the quality of @majesiu to our team! Czerkawski has been around the league for a long time and I’ve hated playing against him for all these seasons, so I’m hyped that we’re able to bring him on board to be a part of our team. I’m hoping that he’s the piece we need to avoid losing any tiebreakers this season!

Good luck also to @KaleSalad, hopefully  you find a good place to call home in San Francisco and can start your career off well!

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Lee Out

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Aggrieved

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

anotha one

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

It is a very day indeed.

At what point does HO step in to stop an interim GM from further imploding a team with that was already screwed in the long term with absolutely brutal trades?

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Tbb offers a s57 3rd for bjerg

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Welcome @majesiu !!
Renegades

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Good luck whoever takes over in SFP after HO is allowing an interim to make trades who won't be GM after apps close.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2020, 11:00 PM by PremierBromanov.)

So. You got fleeced. You screwed up.
[Image: screen-shot-2018-05-18-at-11-27-48-am.png]

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

07-22-2020, 10:51 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: Good luck whoever takes over in SFP after HO is allowing an interim to make trades who won't be GM after apps close.

Think these awful trades being allowed to go through pretty much means that the GM job is Daft’s lol

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2020, 11:13 PM by thedangazone.)

07-22-2020, 11:08 PMjfisherr Wrote:
07-22-2020, 10:51 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: Good luck whoever takes over in SFP after HO is allowing an interim to make trades who won't be GM after apps close.

Think these awful trades being allowed to go through pretty much means that the GM job is Daft’s lol

From everything I heard he doesn't want it, though things definitely change so it's probable

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

07-22-2020, 11:11 PMTheDangaZone Wrote:
07-22-2020, 11:08 PMjfisherr Wrote: Think these awful trades being allowed to go through pretty much means that the GM job is Daft’s lol

From everything I heard he doesn't want it, though things definitely change so it's probable

If that’s the case, and HO allowed these to go through, absolutely sewering the next GM, I don’t know what to say

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Dumpster fire

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Just fold SFP. Put them out of their misery

RETIRED