Create Account

(Graded) Deep Dive #2 - S56 NBB Draft
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2020, 06:53 PM by Scrufdaddy.)

For my second deep dive I've decided to do a very similar article to my first one, except I'll be looking at the Nevada Battleborn rather than the Quebec City Citadelles.

The Nevada Battleborn have acquired/drafted 11 players from the S56 draft since I've last updated my spreadsheet, however it very likely I'll run out of words to cover them all in this article.

First up we have Bane, WiC's new player who is tied for first in TPE leaguewide for S56 players. Along with his lead in TPE, Bane has access to a bank account of 127mil which is plenty to purchase SHL training and coaching for seasons to come without worry. Because of this, Bane should be a lock to be a capped player in the SMJHL for the new few seasons and is looking like a fantastic pickup for the Nevada Battleborn at the midpoint of the S55 SMJHL season.

Next up is Sachimo Zoidberg III, who is 2nd on the Battleborn in TPE for S56 players. Right now Zoidberg is sitting at an impressive 242 TPE, and is earning at a rate of 1.72 TPE per day. Along with this, Jala is currently sitting at a crazy bank balance of 92mil, and much like WiC he will easily be able to afford the costly SHL training and coaching for seasons to come. Because of this I think it is very likely he will be a big player for Nevada for the rest of his SMJHL career.

Third, we have Alexis Vermette who is treant's new player. Alexis Vermette is currently sitting at a TPE total of 233 which is pretty good, and is earning at a rate of 2.51 which shows that he is earning lots of TPE despite being a later create in this draft. Treant also has an impressive bank account much like the previous two users mentioned, and is currently sitting at 55mil. He should easily be able to afford the more expensive costs of earning the maximum TPE you can at the SHL level, and should have no problem being a major factor for the Battlborn moving forward if he can keep active.

Moving on, the next player I'll be looking at is Raivo Helminen who is tied with Phillip Weaver at 228 TPE. Raivo is jRuutu's new player, who has a pretty decent bank account that is currently sitting at 18mil. If he can get some decent contracts and put out some media here and there, he should have no problem floating above the 10mil mark while training at the SHL level. JRuutu is someone I have a hard time seeing go inactive, so I think it is very likely he will be a maxed out SMJHL player and a great pickup for the Battleborn.

As previously mentioned, Phillip Weaver is tied with Helminen for fourth on the Battlborn with 228 TPE. Weaver has 12mil in the bank already which is very good for a first generation player, and that number is likely to only rise in the coming weeks as Weaver continues to push out more content. I've just hit 500 words so I'm gonna end it here!

Approved! +5 TPE @FlappyGiraffe

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]