Create Account

Tpe fixes and attributes over 20 serious media from me lord

Ok so I am being serious here when I try and brainstorm things that are possible, please note i dont demand any changes i like the way we are fine but some things i see can be tweaked. I've played fhm since number 1 and i see people saying things on this site that just are not true like for instance * gretzky has 21/22 in a couple things* no he doesnt he has 27 passing 25 o read 22 agility over 20 balance he had many. Crosby does too you know I'm not saying let's make it easy for people to get 24 or something what I am proposing is, lowering the tpe it costs from 5>20 to allow younger players to burst on the scene you know like in real life. Also obviously on fucking dumb I dont know what the best model would be that's where I need your help. But here me out lower tpe costs from 5>20 then make 20>21 cost 90 tpe or 100 whatever develop another scale for 20>25 make it super high in cost top end 2k players should of they want to be able to have 22 o read there fucking superstars allow them that choice or to be supremely all around like sidney crosby who does everything on the on the ice at an elite level. Also I really need to know who has fhm k owledge here beacuse I do and honestly hearing some of you talk about how attributes work your really dont. I've done historical sims and gretzky has lost scoring titles to dough weight so just having 22 or in gretzkys case 25 o read doesn't guarantee you anything yes you definitely generate more but nothings guaranteed. Let's not be like our hullshit politicians and just lie about change let's progressively figure out how to make our fhm experiance better and allow maybe some people who leave the site early due to being low end in tpe 800-1200 from seeing there player ever succeeding and quitting let's just give it a thought. I'm here all day please give your some questions and let's get the discussion started.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Yeah I've thought about this before. It's hard. I fell like in real life, the ones who are going to be great are already really good by the time they get into the NHL. McDavid? Crosby? Even Ovetchkin. They were all top notch players right when they came in. It's hard to replicate that fairly in the SHL

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

@Mediocre_Fred
By 21 22 alot of others guys are as well

Applied

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I wouldn’t mind something like this. Definitely needs some rounding out and some build testing but honestly I think it would be kinda cool to see guys above 2k have the ability to get a few above 20.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

09-11-2020, 06:36 PMMediocre_Fred Wrote: Ovetchkin

How dare you

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

@FuzzSHL yeah my point exactly and 22 is not outrageous also make it cost ALOT so that maybe they lack in another area as a penalty for going all out in another or maybe make it just cost a decent amount not particularly set on a number again need someone who's much better at math then me but clearly it wont be as cheap as 17>20 is even now. Make it cost around 60-80 perhaps but give the stars a chance at being true legends

09-11-2020, 07:11 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
09-11-2020, 06:36 PMMediocre_Fred Wrote: Ovetchkin

How dare you
What, do you think I know anything about hockey?

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

TELL EM FITTED

And I agree. We really need an overhaul on how we utilize FHM

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]