Create Account

I’ll take some money...(2x draft related)

Season 56 SHL Draft.
Round 4
Pick 60. Barracuda Tampa Bay Barracuda (Platoon -> Barracuda ) - C.K. Supernaw

Yeah....That’s not happening.

No need for drama. No need for run on sentence b.s.
I put out a Predraft media piece 3 days before the draft which basicly said I’d be a lot better draft choice in S57.
And that I wasn’t too impressed with the fugly fish.
Seems like they didn’t bother to do their due diligence.
Don’t really care what they think. Am I concerned about someone else’s opinion about this ..No.
I’m simply not interested in being associated with tha Low-tide.
Bbbbbbut.....you can’t do that.
..Watch me. 
But Why?
Because why not? ..I’m really not losing anything ,I’m a 60th pick looking at 500k. No thanks.
… and from all I’ve read and seen Low-tide is nothing I want to be associated with..yes said it twice in four lines.
Just trying to make it crystal clear.
Were they under the misconception that Phil Weaver and I were conjoined twins?
Will somebody inform the Low-tide management ...two completely different people.
Phil has gotta do for Phil and he’s gonna be fine. He’ll be better than fine. I’m sure… because he’s a good teammate.
I’m gonna be true to me. And concentrate on doing my part to help the Nevada Battleborn. Because believe it or not I’m a damn good teammate. I’m gonna keep grinding and see where I’m at come the S57 draft.

Bbbbuuutt You’ve been drafted..
Never offered a contract.

Will there be repercussions for this..oh, I’m sure there will be. I’ve probably offended someone’s sensibility about keeping the integrity of the game. Well, if I was a kinder gentler man maybe I would apologize for that....tell you what, you hold your breath and wait for that. Cause I’m gonna be true to me.
Now some of those that don’t know me will make that snap judgement and their cancel culture mentality will kick in and they’ll circle my name on that list and cross it out.
But, if you really take the time to speak to anyone I’ve ever interacted with they might be inclined to tell you I’m a decent and sometimes funny guy.
Well as Forrest Gump would say ...That’s all I got to say about that...
But, let’s just see how Season 56 plays out for me. And then make your judgement. (400 per word counter )

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

I don't think they're too broken up about it

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

This guy is a nug meme factory

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-14-2020, 11:48 PMSlashACM Wrote: I don't think they're too broken up about it
Thats nice, would think you of all people had some sympathy

hope you find a team where you have fun Smile

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I open the bidding at a s57 1st

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Blue toy dog and fugly fish unite!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 08:49 AM by Blastmeaway.)

Imagine calling yourself a good teammate and refusing to play for a team at the same time.

[img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...image0.jpg[/img]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

didn't you do this exact same thing with west kendall 10 seasons ago

[Image: 3.png]

09-15-2020, 11:23 AMJSS Wrote: didn't you do this exact same thing with west kendall 10 seasons ago

No it was Edmonton.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

@SlashACM @caltroit_red_flames @Blastmeaway

If only players from a team your team shit talked wanted to sign with you.
How about we take a step back and focus on the root of the problem as opposed to the result?

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

This league is about fun and I dont think it was any surprise that none of us in Nevada wanted to go to Tampa Bay after the actions from early in the season. From what I've heard @trella has attempted to reach out to Weaver in attempts to make amends and that's commendable.

Supernaw has been a good guy with the Battleborn and I feel he's entitled to join a team he will enjoy playing on and its not necessary to shit talk him about his choice. It's better for the league and the player to have an active goalie playing for a different team over going inactive because they're unhappy.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

09-15-2020, 12:54 PMJala Wrote: This league is about fun and I dont think it was any surprise that none of us in Nevada wanted to go to Tampa Bay after the actions from early in the season. From what I've heard @trella has attempted to reach out to Weaver in attempts to make amends and that's commendable.

Supernaw has been a good guy with the Battleborn and I feel he's entitled to join a team he will enjoy playing on and its not necessary to shit talk him about his choice. It's better for the league and the player to have an active goalie playing for a different team over going inactive because they're unhappy.
agreed 100% man, id rather him be somewhere he wants to play. we took a flyer on him at 60, no biggie

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

09-15-2020, 12:44 PMfunk Wrote: @SlashACM @caltroit_red_flames @Blastmeaway

How about we take a step back and focus on the root of the problem as opposed to the result?

What is the root of the problem?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-15-2020, 02:00 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
09-15-2020, 12:44 PMfunk Wrote: @SlashACM @caltroit_red_flames @Blastmeaway

What is the root of the problem?
Mainly publicly talking down on another team that's not even in Tampa's league and then
being surprised when someone from said team doesn't want to play for Tampa.

Wawazat is allowed to deny a contract, and he's been an excellent teammate as far as we're
concerned. Not wanting to play for Tampa doesn't change that.

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE