Create Account

Edmonton Blizzard Hall of Fame ceremony

[Image: EDM_text_flat.png]

Hello everyone and welcome to the first Edmonton Hall of Fame ceremony in what feels like nearly two decades, we are thrilled to finally be able to come together and celebrate the careers of multiple Edmonton Blizzard legends as they enter our person team Hall of Fame.

Without further ado, I would like to welcome the first player to be inducted into the Edmonton Blizzard Hall of Fame tonight:

The first player on this list was not an original draftee of the Edmonton Blizzard, originally the centerpiece in a deal now famous for sending two franchise-altering players to each side. This man was not always known for his offensive prowess, but following his career-altering season 41 Aidan Richan trophy win a new beast had awoken, allowing him to finish 4th all-time in goals with 231, 5th all-time assists with 331, 5th all-time points with 562, 2nd all-time penalty minutes with an astounding 605, and 1st all-time in hits with a staggering 2195 in total, this player was a force to be reckoned with on the ice.

It is my pleasure to announce Teddy Cuddles as one of the newest members of the Edmonton Blizzard Hall of Fame.

[Image: CUDDLES.png]

@cpetrella

Career Regular Season Stats:

GP: 700 | G: 231 | A: 331 | P: 562 | +/-: +59 | PIM: 605 | HIT: 2195 | SB: 131

Career Awards:

1x 1st All-Star Team (S46)
1x 2nd All-Star Team (S44)
2x Challenge Cup (S45, S49)
1x Anton Razon Trophy (S45)
1x Aidan Richan Trophy (S40)
2x Jeff Dar Trophy Nominee (S46, S47)
1x Anton Razov Nominee (S49)

-

Our second player may go down as the best trade acquisition in the history of the Edmonton Blizzard, the first-ever draft pick by the Portland Admirals has played the most games of any player in the history of the Edmonton Blizzard with an outstanding 900 games played. A long time leader that at no point served as a captain. In that same sense that he was the body and soul of the team, this man managed to win the illustrious Challenge Cup twice in his 21 season career, in season 28, his first with the team, and coincidentally in season 45, his last season with the team. It is with great pleasure that I announce Nikolaus Scholz as one of the latest inductees of the Edmonton Blizzard Hall of Fame.

[Image: SCHOLZ.png]

@karlssens

GP: 1050 | G: 302 | A: 508 | P: 810 | +/-: +15 | PIM: 205 | HIT: 655 | SB: 256

Career Awards:

2x Challenge Cup (S28, S45)

-

Without a shadow of a doubt, the best player to ever don the blue and white of an Edmonton Blizzard jersey, this man was originally drafted 4th overall by the Edmonton back in the season 21 SHL draft, playing an incredible 21 seasons, primarily for the Edmonton Blizzard he went on to rank 9th all-time in scoring, 4th all-time in goals scored and 23rd all-time in assists. This man was the very definition of elite for a long time, culminating in a Challenge Cup victory in season 28. Without further ado I am proud to finally announce the induction of the best Edmonton Blizzard player of all time, Theo Kane.

[Image: kane.png]

@Lunaro

GP: 1154 | G: 436 | A: 471 | P: 907 | +/-: +148 | PIM: 444 | HIT: 1798 | SB: 280

Career Awards:

1x Challenge Cup (S28)
2x 1st All-Star Team (S29, S33)
1x 2nd All-Star Team (S27)
1x 3rd All-Star Team (S31)
2x Ron Mexico Trophy (S29, S33)
2x Jeff Dar Trophy (S29, S33)
2x Sarmad Khan Trophy (S29, S33)
1x Anton Razov Trophy (S28)
1x Sergei Karpotsov Trophy (S29)
2x Jay McDonald Trophy (S29, S33)

-

The next inductee has been argued as the best ever by many of the fans of the Edmonton Blizzard, though the debate may never be settled it has finally come time to induct one of the best goaltenders the league has ever seen. One of the highest of highs by any player at the position ever, the behemoth as many fans liked to refer to him as set multiple records for the franchise including the second-highest save percentage ever recorded in the history of the league. Acquired by trade at the deadline of season 43 the latest inductee went on to win the Ron Mexico award as the Most Valuable Player, welcome to the Edmonton Hall of Fame, Tommy Tuck.

[Image: TommyTuck.png]

@Muford

GP: 551 | W: 314 | L: 201 | OTL: 36 | Assists: 22 | PIM: 40 | GAA: 2.94 | SV%: 0.907

Career Awards:

3x 1st All-Star Team (S45, S47, S51)
3x 3rd All-Star Team (S44, S50, S52)
1x Rookie All-Star Team
1x Ron Mexico Trophy (S45)
1x Ron Mexico Nominee (S47)
3x John McBride Trophy (S45, S47, S51)
1x John McBride Nominee (S44)
2x Anton Razov Nominee (S45, S49)
4x Mike Honcho Trophy (S45, S47, S51, S52)

-

The season 37 draft was less than memorable for a lot of teams, however, for the Edmonton Blizzard, it produced some of the best players in the history of the franchise, including this man. The third-highest scorer in franchise history, including the second-most goals in the history of the franchise with 270. Highlighted by a record-breaking season 45 in which he recorded at the time the highest single-season plus-minus rating of all time with an astounding 42. I am pleased to announce the induction of season 37 draftee, Hercules Rockefeller.

[Image: Rockefeller.png]

@Leafs4ever

GP: 850 | G: 270 | A: 325 | P: 595 | +/-: +157 | PIM: 206 | HIT: 709 | SB: 197

Career Awards:

1x Anton Razov (S49)

-

And last but certainly not least, we have an inductee as both a player and as a figurehead of the organization. Originally drafted in season 8, this player-manager combo became the embodiment of winning, eventually having the Western Conference trophy named after him for the impact he had on the league, as the manager of the Blizzard however he was a trailblazer. Many people boast about winning one Challenge Cup, this man can boast for winning four in total, in seasons 13, 15, and 16 as a player-manager and season 28 as a manager, not to mention his three Lance Uppercutt awards for General Manager of the Year.

Long overdue, I am very excited to induct Cole Reinhart into the Edmonton Blizzard Hall of Fame, welcome home brother.

[Image: reinhart.png]

@teztify

GP: 398 | G: 58 | A: 214 | P: 272 | +/-: +14 | PIM: 287 | HIT: 714 | SB: 427

Career Management Record:

W: 506 | L: 306 | OTL: 96

Career Awards:

4x Challenge Cup (S13, S15, S16, S28)
4x Lance Uppercutt Trophy (S15, S16, S23, S27)
4x Lance Uppercutt Nominee (S11, S13, S22, S25)
1x Joe McKeil Trophy (S29)
1x Joe McKeil Nominee (S27)
1x Damian Littleton Trophy (S12)
2x Damian Littleton Nominee (S13, S14)
1x Anton Razov Nominee (S15)
1x Vidrik Onoprienko Trophy (S38)

-

And with that ends our Hall of Fame ceremony, congratulations to all inducted and I hope you all have a wonderful season.

Code:
1262 words, 50% to Nokazoa for creating the graphics

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Absolutely loved my time with the Blizz, had so many unforgettable moments and made so many great friends. Thanks Keygan, all love <3 its an absolute honor

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Smh I even gave you one with my name on it

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Very honoured to be recognized like this, and alongside so many other legends of the franchise. The Blizzard will always be home for me. Thank you @Keygan <3

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

[Image: source.gif]

Well deserved!

All great names, congratulations Towel

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Wooooow, honoured to see old nik retired with these absolute beauties. Blizzard

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

There was a point in time that if you told me I'd be in the Edmonton Hall of Fame I'd of laughed in your face. Here we are, though, and it feels amazing.

Great, great time spent with the Blizzard and some of the best people that I called my teammates.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

;(

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

Teemu Nurmi snubbed

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

09-17-2020, 11:44 PMLunaro Wrote: ;(
recreate coming???

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Beasts, congrats you guys Smile !

why didnt i get in???

\_\_\_

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Congratulations y’all. Proud to be teammates with you all!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother