Create Account

Aleister Cain

09-23-2020, 04:42 PM.bojo Wrote: gretzky came to my house and sang "don't go chasing hockey goals, please stick to computers and the programs you're used to"

Did you at least treat him to Bojangles' for the trouble of visiting you in the lesser Carolina?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

@jRuutu stop telling myself and all the other gms how to do our job

nobody asked

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 04:45 PM by bluesfan55.)

09-23-2020, 04:42 PMBuster Wrote: As someone who was just in an LR with McZehrl, having a cancer around just isn’t worth it.
as someone whose urging to leave his previous team was increased due to a cancerous teammate (not slash), i second this statement

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

09-23-2020, 04:39 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
09-23-2020, 04:36 PMjRuutu Wrote: And still that locker room cancer could be a valuable player on the ice?

compared to anyone else? not really. The margins are thin regarding how good players are relative to their TPE, and as others have mentioned having locker room cancer can be a detriment long term. So sure, maybe you can add talent at the deadline for playoffs. But that's still chipping away at the community inside your LR that you worked so hard to build. In terms of drafting, its pretty easy to avoid toxic players, pretty easy to avoid toxic LRs as a free agent too.
I guess, still sucks that the actual 'role playing of a hockey player' - part gets smaller and smaller. It's boring if we all say the same things and build the same players.

09-23-2020, 04:43 PMtrella Wrote: @jRuutu stop telling myself and all the other gms how to do our job

nobody asked
What he has to say?

Did I do it right?

09-23-2020, 04:43 PMztevans Wrote:
09-23-2020, 04:42 PM.bojo Wrote: gretzky came to my house and sang "don't go chasing hockey goals, please stick to computers and the programs you're used to"

Did you at least treat him to Bojangles' for the trouble of visiting you in the lesser Carolina?

He was too busy sight seeing the Outer Banks nearby. Famous South Carolina city and TV show Outer Banks.

Look, we may have the aborted turd humanoid called Lindsey Graham but NC ain't much better.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

09-23-2020, 04:47 PM.bojo Wrote:
09-23-2020, 04:43 PMztevans Wrote: Did you at least treat him to Bojangles' for the trouble of visiting you in the lesser Carolina?

He was too busy sight seeing the Outer Banks nearby. Famous South Carolina city and TV show Outer Banks.

Look, we may have the aborted turd humanoid called Lindsey Graham but NC ain't much better.

It ain't much better, but it is better. And that's what counts.

Nikolai Evans

09-23-2020, 04:49 PMztevans Wrote:
09-23-2020, 04:47 PM.bojo Wrote: He was too busy sight seeing the Outer Banks nearby. Famous South Carolina city and TV show Outer Banks.

It ain't much better, but it is better.  And that's what counts.

[Image: P9GHiyG.png]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

09-23-2020, 04:44 PMjRuutu Wrote:
09-23-2020, 04:39 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: compared to anyone else? not really. The margins are thin regarding how good players are relative to their TPE, and as others have mentioned having locker room cancer can be a detriment long term. So sure, maybe you can add talent at the deadline for playoffs. But that's still chipping away at the community inside your LR that you worked so hard to build. In terms of drafting, its pretty easy to avoid toxic players, pretty easy to avoid toxic LRs as a free agent too.
I guess, still sucks that the actual 'role playing of a hockey player' - part gets smaller and smaller. It's boring if we all say the same things and build the same players.

Or maybe just don’t be an asshole and people won’t let your top earner slide in the draft. This isn’t hard man.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

@jRuutu This attitude towards bad LR influences is not something this league has come up with because we all just want to sing and hold hands together, it's a significant factor in every real life sports team as well. LR cancers or however you wanna call them can directly hurt a teams performance, if people are assholes to their teammates, if they are lazy or rude then it hurts team cohesion and often times, ultimately, your performance on the ice. If there are too many of those people it can lead to bad habits becoming entrenched and a part of the teams culture, if its only a few then their behaviour can still lead to fights and arguments in the locker room, to teammates not willing to give it their all for each other anymore, to yelling and arguing during or right before/after the game or to players making the wrong on-ice decisions. Ultimately, if those things become public it can lead to people asking out or leaving in FA, or to new players not wanting to join the team, just as it does happen around here.

LR is like 80% of the enjoyment of the league IMO.

I still care a little about my own player tho.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

09-23-2020, 04:43 PMtrella Wrote: @jRuutu stop telling myself and all the other gms how to do our job

nobody asked

@Nobody explain yourself

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

09-23-2020, 04:58 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: @jRuutu This attitude towards bad LR influences is not something this league has come up with because we all just want to sing and hold hands together, it's a significant factor in every real life sports team as well. LR cancers or however you wanna call them can directly hurt a teams performance, if people are assholes to their teammates, if they are lazy or rude then it hurts team cohesion and often times, ultimately, your performance on the ice. If there are too many of those people it can lead to bad habits becoming entrenched and a part of the teams culture, if its only a few then their behaviour can still lead to fights and arguments in the locker room, to teammates not willing to give it their all for each other anymore, to yelling and arguing during or right before/after the game or to players making the wrong on-ice decisions. Ultimately, if those things become public it can lead to people asking out or leaving in FA, or to new players not wanting to join the team, just as it does happen around here.

Besides, have you heard some of these people sing? Yikes!

Nikolai Evans

lmao

@ThatDamnWalrus stfu clown

09-23-2020, 05:00 PMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: LR is like 80% of the enjoyment of the league IMO.

I still care a little about my own player tho.

Let me tell you, as someone who was in an LR with Sweg, he’s a beautiful boy.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]