Specters New Orleans receives Specters
Borromini Cannellini*
S58 EDM 1st
S60 LAP 1st

Panthers Los Angeles receives Panthers
Jimmy Slothface

*Los Angeles retains $1M of Cannellini’s salary

@JKortesi81 @Nictox

I am so incredibly excited to bring my close friend @slothfacekilla to LA. Thank you Joe and Nic for the talks, miss you guys.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

:blobdance:

Panthers Panthers Panthers

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Accept.

@slothfacekilla it’s been a pleasure sharing a locker room with you. It was very hard to make this trade. Good luck in LA.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Thanks to Nola for drafting me and giving me a good home (and for dealing with me of course). Had a lot of fun there but it felt like it was time to try something new. I hope y’all let me hang in the discord still.

I’m very excited for the new chapter to my player’s career in LAP. I wasn’t really enjoying things and I hope this gets me going!

10-18-2020, 01:06 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Thanks to Nola for drafting me and giving me a good home (and for dealing with me of course). Had a lot of fun there but it felt like it was time to try something new.  I hope y’all let me hang in the discord still.

I’m very excited for the new chapter to my player’s career in LAP. I wasn’t really enjoying things and I hope this gets me going!

ly sloth, gl in lap

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Holyyyyy....

Sloth!

Panthers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Welcome dude!  Panthers

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

Damn. End of an era. Feels like the end of high school when everybody's heading off to college and shit. Last season's been a doozy.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Going to miss you Sloth, been great being your teammate since I joined the Specters! Wish you nothing but the best in LA, I know Fuzz and TDZ will take great care of you!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Going to miss you sloth! All the best man

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I'm getting sick of constantly adding to the "hardest things ive had to do" list in the SHL.

I love you @slothfacekilla , you'll always be an important part of this franchise. I hope that the move to LA can rekindle your fire for the league.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Budget Processed

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]