Create Account

Thank you, Colorado!

Wow! What a roller coaster. It feels so weird to understand that SMJHL career is over and now it's time for the big league. Four seasons, four Play-Offs, four WJC tournaments and now it's time for the big league - SHL. However, this media will be more an appreciation post for Colorado Raptors, players and users from SMJHL and some WJC stuff.

We can't deny that last four seasons for my player and me as a user was a real roller coaster. Well, I did some bad stuff and at one time I was probably most hated user here, but now it's a bit different. I still update my player, my player is one of the best players from my draft class, but I don't spend so much time here anymore. I come here to update my player, check what's new and to talk with some people. Now I got WJC GM spot for Team Finland and that will increase amount of time I spend here, but we will see what will go on in the future. My player will stay active, will be upgraded and goal is 2K club, but activity wise - hard to say how often I will post.

However, my player was a re-create. He did pretty decent, but not so good as my previous one. Besides that, my previous one was half active, because then I didn't upgrade him so much. I didn't know what to do and I was newbie here back then. Of course, back then we had STHS and my player was forward too, but still. In S28 he even led whole SMJHL in points. That was cool. This player did decent, but first three seasons was real struggle. I gained every single TPE, but couldn't even get over 20 points mark. S56 was glow up when my player had 35 points and best season yet.

My player played in SMJHL more than 200 games and recorded around 100 points. To average almost half point per game for a defender - I think it's pretty good. Plus, one third - 33%, of all points for my defender, are goals. Of course, he is offensive defender with incredible shooting range and shooting accuracy, but still. Happily shocked about this. My player stayed loyal all four seasons to Colorado Raptors too. But I have to be honest - I am just happy that they gave me a chance when everyone else gave up on me and didn't wanted to sign. They helped me to get better and I am thankful to them for that.

In Play-Offs we always missed something. Even after amazing regular season, it was one round and we are out of the Play-Offs. We missed something, but most important was that team had a nice team. This season it took two rounds and we got eliminated versus Carolina Kraken, but at least we got this far. Each season was decent and respectable. I didn't talk a lot with users on SMJHL or my team, but I want to say special thanks to a man who always was here and tried to help me @LordBirdman . I've struggled in this forum, but he always tried to help and I really appreciate and respect that. Thanks to all my teammates, coaching stuff and I'm once again sorry for things I did before.

WJC tournaments have always been an interesting thing in off-seasons and my player got already two bronze medals there with Finland. This season we have even more sick roster in WJC and I will try my GM powers, so we are going for the gold this time. My player hasn't been really good in WJC yet, but time will show what he is capable of. Few goals and few assists - that's it. I am really to play under Finnish flags already from S30. That's insane! Finland locker room is just so damn friendly and cool. People who aren't there - can't imagine.

Unfortunately, my player's resume doesn't include SMJHL champions trophy, but that's okay. My player doesn't have an active SHL contract aswell, but I hope that after this season ends, it will change and some team will give me a chance. Would be amazing to fight for a trophy in big league and hopefully it will happen.

However... I think it's really hard if you have a defender in simulation league. Mostly, because your player asks for much more time and work. It takes longer to succeed too. And that's probably one of the reasons why these leagues sometimes lack defenders. That's why I chose to make a defender though. It seems like an interesting thing and it slowly starts to work. Always wanted to be GM on SHL too, so I am happy to get a chance to prove myself in WJC. Finland have amazing roster and we just need to prove that we are worth gold.

If I have to talk about what's going on in my real life - I am really proud to say that I am working with new music. People who know - knows that music is a thing I love to do and I make music already half year - it's available on all streaming platforms. Now I am happy to work with completely new song which is for sure my best song and I can't wait to release it. Hopefully SHL will like it too! I am working with music, doing some sports and just trying to live in a moment.

In the end - just wanted to say once again thanks to everyone who helped me and supported me. Now there is a goal to have amazing WJC as a player and GM with Finland this off-season and sign a contract with SHL team. After four successful SMJHL seasons, my defender is almost at 1000 TPE mark and he is not thinking to stop. Let's keep pushing! Hope y'll good and thank you, Colorado! Can't wait to see y'll winning Four Star Cup and can't wait for next season! Let's go!

1000 WORDS

Raptors Raptors Raptors 

Stars Stars Stars

Good luck in the next chapter of Aumy Jr's career, wishing you the best for your player and yourself.

Raptors

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Stampede Finland

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Forza Starface. WIsh you the best, and great to see you grow as a person and player.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Thank you for everything. Raptors Great player here hope to see you in the SHL!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Youve already been an inspiration, seeing you always where I want to be. Best of luck always dinobruv

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]