Create Account

Petion to ban jRuutu

Remove jRuutu from the SHL

Just throwing it out there. It's mind blowing the league hasn't done anything about it, given how they handled the PenKnight situation.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

No. There's a difference between being a chud and not being allowed to be here.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

11-19-2020, 03:55 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: No. There's a difference between being a chud and not being allowed to be here.

I’m sorry. This is a horrible opinion to have. Rutuu isn’t just a “chud”. Read this post:

11-19-2020, 03:27 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: just gonna put this out there - as a woman, your continual belligerence and refusal to admit that your bigotry is outdated and unacceptable by repeatedly dragging other people into your bullshit is far more offensive than somebody using a meme about "hoes"

People like YOU make this place feel less safe for people like me.

This is the issue. He’s not just coming out here and being an asshole. He is actively making the league a worse place for those who aren’t white males. If a male member is making a female member uncomfortable, I absolutely think that he should be given a chance to reform. The issue is Rutuu has proven time and time again that he has no interest in changing his ways and instead doubles down on them. So no, this isn’t just a situation where he is a “chud”.

I could go back and find different examples but this is from TODAY. He’s had ample opportunities to change and this should be it.
We’ve banned people for less. I guess maybe we should just convince him to make a multi and that would be the ax right?

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

11-19-2020, 04:38 PMBuster Wrote:
11-19-2020, 03:55 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: No. There's a difference between being a chud and not being allowed to be here.

I’m sorry. This is a horrible opinion to have. Rutuu isn’t just a “chud”. Read this post:

11-19-2020, 03:27 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: just gonna put this out there - as a woman, your continual belligerence and refusal to admit that your bigotry is outdated and unacceptable by repeatedly dragging other people into your bullshit is far more offensive than somebody using a meme about "hoes"

People like YOU make this place feel less safe for people like me.

This is the issue. He’s not just coming out here and being an asshole. He is actively making the league a worse place for those who aren’t white males. If a male member is making a female member uncomfortable, I absolutely think that he should be given a chance to reform. The issue is Rutuu has proven time and time again that he has no interest in changing his ways and instead doubles down on them. So no, this isn’t just a situation where he is a “chud”.

I could go back and find different examples but this is from TODAY. He’s had ample opportunities to change and this should be it.
We’ve banned people for less. I guess maybe we should just convince him to make a multi and that would be the ax right?
It's cute what you are doing. If you actually take the time to read what I posted today for example, I don't see how you can honestly even suggest to ban me. Forum activity and discussion. The negativity has come 85% from you and everybody else.

Hopefully @Thatguy91 and @AgentSmith630 smarten up and get rid of this guy sooner than later. Rebuild might be a bit tough otherwise

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

11-19-2020, 04:44 PMjRuutu Wrote: It's cute what you are doing. If you actually take the time to read what I posted today for example, I don't see how you can honestly even suggest to ban me. Forum activity and discussion. The negativity has come 85% from you and everybody else.
[Image: RepentantCooperativeDeermouse-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 04:55 PM by boom.)

We don’t legislate by mob/public vote, so this petition isn’t going to do anything, but rest assured HO has been keeping an eye on this.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

11-19-2020, 04:54 PMboom Wrote: We don’t legislate by mob/public vote, so this petition isn’t going to do anything, but rest assured HO has been keeping an eye on this.

What if we started one to remove gabe?

11-19-2020, 04:54 PMboom Wrote: We don’t legislate by mob/public vote, so this petition isn’t going to do anything, but rest assured HO has been keeping an eye on this.
Starting a petition to get legislation based on mob/public vote. let's do this boys.

11-19-2020, 04:58 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:

This is the compromise we were all looking for.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

11-19-2020, 04:58 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:

Signed

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

ban laws that make drogs illegal

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

I would also like to remove gabe

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

12-01-2020, 02:26 PMRagnar Wrote: I would also like to remove gabe

yeah gabe sucks ass

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

gabe stinky poopoo