Create Account

The S57 SMJHL DRAFT – GMs’ Cheat Sheet
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 02:14 PM by Sivart.)

Welcome prospects, GMs, war room members, scouts and other assorted onlookers, to my S57 SMJHL Draft Cheat Sheet. This article contains absolutely every prospect in the draft and tracks various key indicators those drafting will want to look at. There are plenty of intangibles that I’m not going to try and measure here, this is what the IP threads and subsequent scouting is for – I’ll leave that in the capable hands of those that have been doing their due diligence. What we are primarily looking at here is activity. Specifically, what percent of TPE available to them have they earned based on created date and whether they are a recreate or first-generation player. We also have looked at how many interested prospect threads they have completed and claimed, and how many of the new rookie tasks they’ve claimed. Additionally, we will list the last time they were seen on the site (if visible), and what their bank account is sitting at.

Potential TPE is calculated as 155 (Base TPE) + 5 (TPE available per week via AC and WT) x Weeks Since Create + 20 (max junior’s equipment). First-gens have access to an additional 2 TPE via the welcome survey and first PT. The percentage is how much TPE they have earned over how much they could earn based on that calculation, but does not include the initial 155 TPE that we all start with. So if you have earned 5 TPE (get to 160 TPE) but could have earned 10 (getting to 165), you’d receive a score of 50%.

This class of 89 prospects features a mix of 58 forwards, 24 defenders, and 7 goalies. We have 20 recreates in the class and 69 first-gen creates… nice. Of the max (and borderline-max) earners, 10 are forwards, 11 are defenders, and only a single goalie. In the max-earner pool 10 are first-generation creates, and the other 12 are recreates.

The top earners of the class are the ones that have claimed every single available TPE that has been available since they created. The first create of the class was on October 17th, those that created until the 18th had the opportunity to earn at 205 TPE as a recreate or 207 TPE as a first-gen, which is the ceiling for TPE in this draft. Without further ado, your max earners for the S57 draft:

Kit Kirkstone G, Grapehead: 205 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 4/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $84,805,000
I think this is why I was told it was a bad idea to try create a goalie. Kirkstone has prestige in the league and will be the perfect pick for any team looking for a strong presence between the pipes. This is one of a handful of players able to amass an extra 5 TPE, by creating before the end of Oct. 18th.

Gerry Atrick LW, MrRuihu: 205 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 6/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | A mystery since last seen | Bank: $25,047,000
The name is hilarious and has the earnings to make themselves a solid pick in this draft. They are one of a handful of players able to amass an extra 5 TPE from the week earlier, by creating before the end of Oct. 18th

Basil Sivart RD, Sivart: 202 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 6/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $12,175,000
Yours Truly, a 1st-gen create not to miss. I've claimed 100% of TPE available, completed all the IP threads and all the rookie tasks I can. My bank is only going to grow from these articles. It will depend on which GM feels like they want to take the shot.

Friedensreich Hundertwasser RW, Asked Madden: 202 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 5/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $7,725,000
Reading through his introduction, this prospect hails from the ISFL and is looking to get going here. Completing most available tasks, they will be a good pick no matter where they go.

Billy Benson Brooks RD, supertardis101: 202 TPE (100%) | 11/12 IP Threads Claimed | 4/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $4,100,000
A BIG name in the PBE, and through the grapevine hear does good work with the sim there. We will see if this great user in PBE has the same performance here. Digging through the update thread, looks like a double training AND activity this week will need to be corrected. I'll fix it in my total here, subtracting 5 from their reported total. A mix between a 1st gen and a recreate, we will see if Billy Benson is the player Tardis wants to run with. As a 100% earner so far, I think so!

Ole Olson LD, Amidships: 202 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 6/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $2,325,000
Active, with every IP thread done and eligible rookie task completed - Amid is ready for the draft

Zayne Rotzbua LD, inverted: 202 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 6/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $6,400,000
With a solid bank account and high activity, we are likely to see this user for a while. Another great pick.

Jonny Tsunami LW, Jonny Tsunami: 202 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 5/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $3,955,000
A familiar name from the PBE (ty for doing my bank transaction to Simo!), this is one of few 1st-gen max earning forwards in the draft. Don't sleep on this pick.

Finn von Murphenstein RD, r0tzbua: 202 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 6/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $2,400,000
Love the player name - in a sea of ridiculous names, von Murphenstein is just subtle enough to be enjoyable to say. Another max earner that checks all the boxes as a solid 1st-gen create.

Nikolaj Boyle LW, zaynzk: 202 TPE (100%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 3/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 3 Days since last seen | Bank: $800,000
No, it's 'Nikolaj'. A high earner, but without IP threads claimed, they will need to claim them to stay competitive with this class.

Gregory Goode RD, Keenan: 200 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed |  0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $34,837,000
Max earning as a recreate, and has a nice bank account to keep them afloat for the next few seasons.

Bjørn Jakobsen LD, siddhus: 200 TPE (100%) |  0 IP Threads Claimed | 5/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $9,931,000
Siddhus has been doing almost everything, except I could not find the IP thread claim post, but did see they have completed multiple threads. They do not want to miss out on that nice 6TPE once the claim thread comes up.

#A-Rye Izzy RD, Mike Izzy: 200 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | A mystery since last seen | Bank: $111,528,470
So, this has to be one of the top picks of this draft. Max earning and a huge bank account, #A-Rye might go #1.

Dogwood Maple C, dogwoodmaple: 197 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 5/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $6,478,000
Everyone's favourite tree! This is a rock-solid pick for any team looking for strong centre.

Max Müller LW, dylanjj37: 190 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed |  0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $5,048,000
A recreate after being unsatisfied it seems with Karl Schaufelberger, max earning so far, it seems like max might be more up dylan’s alley.

Kermit Murphy C, notorioustig: 185 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 6/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $52,383,000
Go update in PBE. Wait, you did! Crazy. I didn't realize the following tig has here as such a mild-mannered reliever for the Voyagers.  Obviously going to be a top pick.

Jean-Locke Zidane RD, Nictox: 185 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 4/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $21,971,000
They created a little later, and have a lower TPE cap, but have still earned absolutely every single TPE available. A known name around the league, this will be a sought-after pick early on.

Noel Blanchet C, JT3: 185 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 4/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $10,750,000
Another top earner, chances are they will get picked up much earlier than their previous player

Pavel Jeziak RW, Leppish: 185 TPE (100%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 5/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $3,120,000
Someone who has been around the league for a while and has been max earning with this player too. Should be an easy pick for most teams

--

There are 3 that are borderline-max earners. Two did not take advantage of creating during the week before October 19th, while the third has earned everything but purchased a slightly lower tier of weekly training.

Luc Blouin RD, DrunkenTeddy: 200 TPE (90%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed |  0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $113,298,000
A huge name around the league and in the highest tier in this draft. This top pick is sitting near the top of the TPE leaderboard along side fellow recreates like #A-Rye, however, they had a opportunity to sneak in an extra 5 tpe. I don't suspect this will be TPE missed too much in the long run.

Roboute Guilliman C, Hazack: 200 TPE (90%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 5/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 2 Days since last seen | Bank: $3,000,000
The first S58 prospect to create on October 17th. Has claimed almost 100% of TPE available, not including the extra picked up by a few others that created on Sunday, October 18th.

Greg Davies RW, bjkman: 197 TPE (89.36%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 6/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $3,780,000
Only behind the top earners by a few TPE, they went for a lower tier of weekly training and now are slightly behind on earning.

--

Next, we have varying degrees of earners. Some are extremely close to being max earners, but just need to purchase their seasonal training/equipment. I’ve made note of users that are only 20 TPE (or a top juniors’ equipment purchase) away from being a max earner.

Christopher Raymond II LW, Kachur: 173 TPE (60%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 5 Days since last seen | Bank: $500,000
A recreate that is confident in their path for their player, only 12 TPE behind their max potential, and a seasonal training already purchased they seem to be comfortable and ready to enter the draft

Danny C LW, DannyC: 182 TPE (57.45%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 6/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $2,900,000
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume Danny C is Danny B, and if I'm right, this is a solid pick for any team. This is one of many that is just an equipment purchase away from joining the max earners.

Naofumi Iwatani RD, GlimsTC: 177 TPE (46.81%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed |  0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $1,500,000
Glims has been active and was on one of the few streams I’ve watched in twitch. Well worth a good look this draft.

Hunter Sharpe LW, ImYolo: 172 TPE (45.95%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 5/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $7,250,000
Has prematurely claimed the earlybird PT, and is docked 2 TPE from their reported total for now - but with their equipment purchase, they will be at 100% available TPE earned!

David S. Pumpkins LW, Rev: 176 TPE (44.68%) |  0 IP Threads Claimed |  0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $350,000
Only missing training and 6 TPE, this is someone that isn't too far behind the highest earners.

Jörg Fuchs LD, rapideagle: 175 TPE (44.44%) |  0 IP Threads Claimed |  0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $12,150,000
With a healthy bank account, this recreate should have no problem picking  up some equiptment to help them along the way.

Vladlen Sidorov C, diacope: 170 TPE (42.86%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed |  0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 2 Days since last seen | Bank: $480,000
Another candidate the just needs to buy their equipment to be at 100%

Fredrik Stefansson LW, The Professor: 174 TPE (40.43%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $1,100,000
All IP threads are done, and this winger is ready to get picked up. Just a little short of TPE, needs their seasonal purchase, and is still short a few from being a max earner.

Leon Schweingruber C, DApolloS: 176 TPE (40.38%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed |  0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $2,740,000
This is the first 1st-gen create of the class - this create has had access to the most TPE of anyone with 207.

Ric Charlesworth C, simo_393: 171 TPE (38.1%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $600000
Fresh off receiving 2 fancy new cards from Simo, they definitely get a biased boost in my ratings here. A solid performer in the PBE and a killer card shop, teams should not shy away from this create. Once they buy their equipment for the year, they will be right up there with 191 TPE.

Doss Williams RD, Dossington47: 171 TPE (38.1%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 4/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 10 Days since last seen | Bank: $10,175,000
With a nice bank account as a 1st gen, we will see if they come back for it.

Ivanka Biden RD, Coreyshoe941: 171 TPE (34.04%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 2 Days since last seen | Bank: $2,000,000
An update page resembles something that Ivanka might have done, but have still at least gotten this far and with a little guidance can become a great pick yet.

Narboza Manyhands RD, nyumbayangu: 164 TPE (28.13%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed |  0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
Has unfortunately claimed the IP thread TPE a little early, but good to know they have the 6 TPE sitting ready to be claimed! A ready addition to most teams.

Brian Davenport RW, Vandy: 162 TPE (28%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 6/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $306,000
A recreate that has done all IP threads and 6 of 8 rookie tasks. It will be interested where they end up as a strong pick, just slightly behind in TPE.

Rovolio Clocksberg Jr RD, BloodPig: 162 TPE (25.93%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
Strong out of the gates, an eager 1st-gen, has claimed a few things early (-11 TPE: IP, earlybird, and mock draft). Only missing seasonal training, this is another that is a purchase away from maxing out their earnings

Richard LaFleur RD, Kierkan: 162 TPE (25.93%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
A late create, this user is just a max training away from earning every potential TPE.

Ruedi Huber LW, filipscoresberg: 162 TPE (25.93%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed |  0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
Another that claimed earlybird task too early. I count 7 valid TPE. But coming out and earning a lot, just needs some seasonal training.

Jesse Trudeau LW, Out of Toast: 162 TPE (25.93%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
I'm calling Justin Jesse from now on, thank you. 20 TPE away from being a max earner, they just need to breach some ethics and find the money to purchase their seasonal training to become a prime ministerial prospect.

Paul Binder LW, CaptainCamel: 162 TPE (25.93%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
Think they missed 1 TPE in their update, so I'll credit that. Now they just need their equipment to join the upper tiers of the class.

Neal Turner C, CaptainAmericanBurger1775: 162 TPE (25.93%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | A Mystery Days since last seen | Bank: $0
A seasonal training away from being a max earner, we will see if they get some bank here to purchase it!

Tomas Lind LW, Canadice: 162 TPE (25.93%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | A Mystery Days since last seen | Bank: $0
A couple issues in this update, early bird before the claim thread (-2 to what they have there. 155 + 9 also does not = 160). I count 7 valid TPE earned. The positive here is they have earned almost everything they can, less the seasonal training.

Travis Konecny LW, cahtah haht: 161 TPE (22.22%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
Carter Hart is a national treasure. Or I just pay too much attention to world juniors. A solid earner here, and good pick.

Shion Okamoto LW, lmao: 161 TPE (22.22%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
They are only missing a training + 1 tpe this can be a next to max earner.

Austin Smith LW, Kettellkorn: 161 TPE (22.22%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
A newer create, they will need to get their bank up to purchase some equipment.

Don Reid RW, dreid45: 161 TPE (22.22%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
In the same position as so many around them, they will need to earn money to purchase equipment to stay competitive.

Bean Beanman RD, SeymourSnatches: 161 TPE (22.22%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 6/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $6,125,000
This is definitely one for teams to have on their radar, completed IP threads and eligible rookie tasks, they are a training away from being a solid pick

Robert Ales RD, Chongler: 161 TPE (22.22%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
Only 21 TPE behind, with a seasonal training they will be right in the running

Nick Grant C, NGrant17: 161 TPE (22.22%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
In the same spot, they will need to purchase their seasonal training to get back to the top of the class

Golden Face RW, Dewalt27: 162 TPE (21.88%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 3 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
Will this be the powertool teams are looking for? Only time will tell, but love The Office reference.

Nike Kickz Jr RW, Nike: 160 TPE (20%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $29,700,000
A recreate that knows their way around. With the bank to afford it, I'd expect them to pick up their seasonal training soon to max out their earnings.

Mats LaFleur LW, spicypickle: 160 TPE (18.52%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 3 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
A little further behind, but not insurmountable to get near the top with equipment.

Mop Top LW, Mitchmole: 160 TPE (15.63%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 8 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
Probably has a great mit on their head, they will need to prove their worth in this draft beyond picking up a few points.

James O'Brien LW, Peterson: 160 TPE (11.9%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 19 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
Further behind some of their peers, it will take a little more than just an equipment purchase to reach max earning potential. Still can catch up with a redoubled effort.

Ellis McPickle LW, DJPUFF: 158 TPE (11.11%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
One of the newest creates, we'll see where teams rank this player on their draft board

Freddy Fernandez RW, Cdubz97: 158 TPE (11.11%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
Clearly interested, might just need a hand to keep going

Mew Two RW, zeagle1: 158 TPE (7.14%) | 12/12 IP Threads Claimed | 6/8 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $10,400,000
While they are a little behind in TPE earning, hey have done their tasks and have been very present with a healthy bank balance.

--

After these, there is the 0 earners. These are not all inactives yet by any means. Some have been logging onto the site daily, but just haven’t updated yet. With a little help they might be perfect additions to some teams. Others in this group might be playing a sneaky game, waiting until after the draft to update.

Coco Colin C, Djlos: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $500,000

Russell Rattie G, alilSlug: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 0 Days since last seen | Bank: $0
Someone might want to check in this young goalie hopeful. They seem to be checking in a lot, but haven't created an update page. Might be a worthwile pick to get updating.

Teddy Rudiger C, fishblub: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Connor Broussard LW, Connor3: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Bean Gamble G, Bean16: 155 TPE (0%) |  IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Theo McFleury RW, Pharaoh97: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed |  Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $1,500,000

Ilya Sokolov LD, DaringCabbage: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed |  Rookie Tasks Complete | 1 Days since last seen | Bank: $500,000

Josiah Johnston-Hicks LW, Josiah6278: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 2 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Dexter Vaughn LW, Flames1Fan: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 2 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Niilo Joensuu RW, Niilojoensuu: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 2 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Alexander Madonis RW, Hughes43: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 2 Days since last seen | Bank: $500,000

Frederick Jensen LW, FJThatGuy: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 2 Days since last seen | Bank: $-500,000

Daniel Chan RD, LeafsFan4Life: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 3 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Mike Johansson C, MikeJay: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 3 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Gil McGlugler RW, Jgriff93: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 3 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Tyler Cannon G, Ebugemu405: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 3 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Sir Bearington 3rd RW, ThePope: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 3 Days since last seen | Bank: $1,000,000
Retired: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111831

Fufi Fufunci RD, Istinumber8: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 3 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Luke Sparks LD, Noble: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 4 Days since last seen | Bank: $20,194,000
A recreate, but no update thread yet - possibly tanking on purpose as they have been on the forums recently. A darkhorse to watch out for.

Cole Carter LW, Boomcheck: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 6 Days since last seen | Bank: $29,101,500
Are they really gone. A retirement post features an ominous farewell: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111119. However, was online a few days ago.

Mike Kokkinju LD, drange: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 7 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Sebastian Andrews G, Sevsdast: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 7 Days since last seen | Bank: $1,200,000
Another Brodeur fan! Or just likes his render… but without an update thread, things don't look great

CADE Crosby C, sidthekid: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 10 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Christopher Ford RW, Flamingo: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 11 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Oliver Brubacher C, crazywacky12345: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 12 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Juraj Hertel LW, Perky: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 14 Days since last seen | Bank: $400,000

Liam Bell G, Auuq: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 16 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Sergei Galimov LW, Sergei Galimov: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 22 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Derrik Smith G, Derrik Smith: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 26 Days since last seen | Bank: $0

Chase Thorne RW, glb2687: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | 27 Days since last seen | Bank: $500,000

Rickie Fowler C, rickiefowler: 155 TPE (0%) | 0 IP Threads Claimed | 0 Rookie Tasks Complete | A Mystery Days since last seen | Bank: $0

---

And with that I conclude this cheat sheet / draft summary article. Good luck to all my fellow draftees. And good luck to all the war rooms tomorrow!

Note:
-TPE calculations were painstakingly combed through each update page. I flagged a couple things that will likely be picked up once an updater goes through. I also collected it over a few hours, so if you updated in that time, I could have missed it! Same with ‘last seen times’, if you popped on after I checked, it could be missed.
-I’m new here, I could have absolutely missed something. Would love people to point out any errors in assumptions/calculations, since I’m just going off what I’ve figured.
-Sorry for any typos.

Code:
4603 words, draft media

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

Great article! I was thinking of doing something similar, but the daunting amount of research really turned me off of it. Definitely gonna use this for my mock Cheers

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

Damn, great read, I can tell you put a lot of work into this. Also went and fixed my update thread for the ineligible TPE thanks to you!

Ahh sweet I dont have to scout any more

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

+1, awesome work!

Wow! Hell of an article man, great read. Excited to see how the draft plays out tomorrow!

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Holy Moly, I'm 2nd?
Absolutely amazing work on this article, great effort and again, thanks for recognizing me, lol.

Excellent work!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Every GM needs to give that man 500k right out of their GM pay, damn.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Beauty.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Ilike

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs