Create Account

The very bad day (First Article)

As this article is my first, I would like double media on it, please.

In Charlotte, North Carolina, Daud Ramza pulls up to the Kraken’s training facilities. He does not know it yet, but today will be a rather unfortunate first day in his junior career. I would like to take the next few minutes to describe to you ‘the very bad, not good at all, honestly just a cacophony of disasters’ day.
It all started with actually trying to get into the building. Ramza was denied entry into the building by security for half an hour. Apparently, the card he was sent had not been validated, and as a result, Ramza was arguably one more line of arguing away from being detained as a security threat. Security footage captured comments along the lines of “mate, let me in to the bloody building!” “Yes! I bleedin’ play for the Kraken and no! I am not speaking funnily; I am speaking the Queen’s English!” We tried to look for more information on the tapes, but unfortunately the rest of Ramza’s outburst was too British for interpretation.
Next our young center found himself in the locker room, trying to find his jersey. He kept the string of bad luck going by ripping his first jersey with the team; surely a symbol of bad luck. It was then worsened by the fact that the Kraken management did not expect him to ruin his jersey so quickly, so for his first couple of games he maintained the jersey with a nice rip in the armpit crease. Funnily enough, with the new jersey, Ramza was able to request a change from the number zero to the number nine.
One would normally think that the cruel fates would be sated with the day’s events, yet as some of you might know, Murphy’s law states that if something can go wrong it will, and thus, as Ramza was on the ice for his first practice with his new teammates, it did not take long for Murphy’s law to strike once again. Not even an hour into his training session, Ramza had to make his way off of the ice to treat a groin injury. And whilst it might have been minor in nature, young Ramza still understands that there’s no better way to leave an impression on your new teammates than by holding your special area and limping off of the rink.
To cap off this day of misfortune, Ramza got to experience the Charlotte rain for longer than he would have liked to as his American driving licence had not yet come through the post, so he had to cycle back to his apartment. However, it should be noted that this day did teach the young Kraken a very valuable lesson. The next day, Ramza was seen to be in remarkably better spirits, working hard to rebuild a repertoire with the security staff, the locker room and even the rink itself. He was reported as saying “Well hey, with how badly that went, every other day can only be better, right?”.

Code:
501 Words

[Image: blasoon.gif]

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Ramza is a fraud, trust me!!!

You think that’s bad?

I Burnt my last burger bun so I only had A Burger patty with cheese, lettuce, mayo and ketchup.

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap