Create Account

S57 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 12:51 PM by Dude.)

Task 1: +3
Rude Sniff was nothing short of a disappointment to the Nevada Battle Born this past season. Tallying only fifteen points in this new 66 game season was unacceptable. As a returning player in his sophomore year, it is easy enough to say that he was simply experiencing the typical second year slump, but even so a player of this caliber should have performed better. It's that simple. I believe that this is purely because of a lack of conditioning on his part. Where he was built to excel in the older shorter scheduling format, the increase to more games caught many players by surprise when it came to their conditioning and it caused performance to suffer across the board. Could this have been seen coming? Yes and perhaps it should have been. Rest assured, Rude Sniff will be coming back with a vengeance in season 58 to prove he is a prime player.

Code:
153 Words

Task 3: +3
The Nevada Battle Born as a team and as individuals get involved with many charitable causes. Rude Sniff's favorite group cause is the Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too. This school takes kids who can't read good and who wanna learn to do other stuff good too and helps them learn to read good and learn to do other stuff good too. Rude Sniff himself was one of the many kids in our country that couldn't read good or learn to do other stuff good too and so he is very passionate about helping from his position to bring awareness to this cause and to help kids who can't read good and who wanna learn to do other stuff good too learn to read good and learn to do other stuff good too. Rude Sniff's favorite personal charity is donating to single mothers at the local strip club.

Code:
160 Words

Task 6: +3
I believe in this season's IIHF tournament that Japan will go far. The top line is centered by Monkey D Luffy who boasts elite offensive ability. It's not often he plays on the defensive side of the puck, but when he does there is no real opposition he can't stop. On Luffy's left we find Daniel Smeb. Big bodied, hard hitting, soft hands, and capable of two way play, there's nothing Smeb cannot do. On their other side is Akira Ren. Ren doesn't have the speed to match the other two, but is still an excellent match of raw offensive talent. Paired with his solid defensive ability, this top line is incapable of failure. Disisde Dayudie mans the left side of the ice for defense. Dayudie is the best clear cut defensive player on the team and can add to the offensive prowess of this team with ease. Satoshi Zizagooney plays on Dayudie's weak side and while he isn't a clear offensive or defensive power, he is capable of hanging with the best of the best.

Code:
176 words

Task 15: +3
Verification word: Blank

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

PBE PT - 3 TPE

Quote:1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

Ronlain has reached new heights in this season. He has gone above and beyond along with his Cuda buds. While the season in general was one of the best seasons for the Cudas in a while, Ronlain set personal bests in many categories. Knocking in 16 goals and 21 assists for a grand total of 37 points (hey, that's my number!), Ronlain has truly started to come into his own in the SHL. Yeah, regression may be coming up soon, but I think Ronlain still has many good years left in the league and can really make an impact as the Cudas finally start to pull things together and prepare to make a run at some championships. Some might say that Ronlain's career was wasted in the years he spent on a rebuilding Tampa franchise, but I would heavily disagree and say that he still has plenty more to show and that the league will see the true force of Tampa Bay in the seasons to come.

Quote:2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Create a new skater or goalie role for FHM. In what scenarios is this new player role best utilized? What attributes are considered important attributes to this new role, and why? Which attribute is the key one?

My idea for a new goalie role in FHM is the enforcer goalie. Ever been in your crease and your defensemen just aren't clearing out those pesky opposing forwards? Ever had a forward get a little too comfortable in your space? Well, with this goalie archetype you can channel your inner Ron Hextall and just take a good ol' chop right at the player messing with your goalie groove. You can just cut em down lumberjack style or give em a good ol' whack to the back of the head with your blocker. Yeah, you'll be getting penalty minutes like there's no tomorrow, but nobody will bother you in your crease again.

Quote:3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Over the offseason your player is getting involved in some charitable causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity this offseason?

Ronlain has decided that getting involved in some charitable causes would be a great way to spend his offseason. Ronlain is a huge believer in helping kids get involved in hockey. One of the best things you can do for young kids is give them something safe and fun to do in their spare time so they dont go getting into trouble. So Ronlain, along with his Cuda buds, have decided to open up a youth charity dedicated to getting disadvantaged kids into hockey. He is incredibly excited for this opportunity to help the kids in the Tampa Bay area and he hopes that this will help to encourage a whole new generation of kids to play hockey. Ronlain recognizes the privilege he had to have parents who were financially well off and had the time and patience to bring him to hockey games and practice, etc, when he was a kid, and he hopes that this charity will give other kids a chance.

Quote:5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

The best team to not make the finals is probably the Buffalo Stampede. They've been one of the top contenders in the SHL for a long time and they only narrowly lost to Chicago in the semifinals, who would be the eventual winners. I think that Buffalo honestly would have beat Hamilton as well if they had made the finals, and that the real finals this season was the semifinals between Chicago and Buffalo. Hamilton is strong, sure. They've been a good team for a long time. But I think that teams like Buffalo and Chicago just outclassed them this season.

Quote:15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
pee

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 02:52 PM by linsangeles.)

15. CW Trivia: hammy (3TPE)

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 05:17 PM by MCP_.)

16 TPE

Code:
1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

Joorgustraad's season in a nutshell was "good, but could have been better." Joorgustraad ended up doing pretty well, with 10 goals and 27 assists for 37 points, which is solid for a defenseman. What really set Joorgustraad above his peers was his power-play effectiveness: 6 goals and 14 assists on the powerplay for 20 of his 37 total points being on the power-play. He's been working on his offensive abilities for a while, and it seems like it's payed off. Because of that, it's pretty certain that Joorgustraad will be a major contributor to the Tampa Bay Barracuda going into the next season and beyond. However, the one goal that Joorgustraad really wanted to get was to get a Four Star Cup with the Outlaws. While they were close, they fell to the Armada pretty early in the series. It's just something that Joln will tease him with for the rest of his career.

Code:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE
HAIKUS - write 2 SHL themed haikus for 1 TPE or 4 SHL themed haikus for 2 TPE.

Tampa Bay is back
hide your kids and hide your wives
CHOMP CHOMP WATER DOG

Time to do PT
Oh look it is Sunday night
Oh the post is closed

Fantasy again
I get to pick sixth again
Second place again

Goodbye Juniors League
I had many a good time
Did want that cup tho

Code:
5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

The easy answer is the Buffalo Stampede. They earned 103 Points in the regular season behind both Chicago and Hamilton, and they were knocked out in the conference finals by the Syndicate. Their deadliness and depth isn't much of a secret: over the past 10 or so seasons, they've built up a monster of an organization I liken to the New England Patriots dynasty: they are a machine in the sense that they are effective and efficient. If a gear is worn down, they simply replace it with a better gear. Their drafting is top-notch, and they are always competitive, even in a year like this.

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series or do you see it as a true toss up?
b. Each of these teams boasts a very strong first powerplay unit - which team has the special teams advantage in this series?
c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.
d. Would you rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, have a staring contest with Luke Atmey (velv's old player), reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play League with Parker Smeb?

a) I say it is a true toss-up. The Great Lakes has been incredibly competitive over the last few seasons, and the rise of Chicago has put them in the battle for supremacy. Although I will say, you wonder if the Steelhawks have become complacent over the last few seasons with their success...

b) This is a tough question. If I were to give the advantage to one team, it's gotta be Hamilton. While both units are similar skill wise, Hamilton beats out Chicago on pure experience; two cups in the past few seasons tells you a lot about this unit, and there really isn't a whole lot to beat them out.

c) Honestly, I don't prefer either. If I had to choose one, it would probably the Steelhawks. The Syndicate branding is meh overall in my eyes, even though I do like their colors over Hamilton (grey is a pretty boring main color). Because their locations end up balancing out, my verdict goes to Hamilton.

d) I would reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, mainly because I am very inclined to help those with major height discrepancies.

In all seriousness, Mills is a great dude and has been a good friend of mine for the longest time on the site, and was my first Co-GM back when i took over Vancouver. In turn, it's always gonna be my goal to help out my friends, including the ones who are short. Love you millsy <3

Code:
13. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min.)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

This is a pretty easy question to answer: my pick for MVP is Gunnar Soderberg. Beyond being a top forward in the league who's been putting up a really good amount of points in both the regular season and playoffs, he's a gorilla glue for the locker room (something that was first experienced in the Tampa Bay locker room). This playoffs just went to show how good Soderberg truly was, and is looking to continue it into IIHF and the next season. Because of that, Gunnar Soderberg will be my choice for the series MVP and league MVP as well.

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

moog

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Affiliate +3
1. Here is how I believe Bork Lazer fared this season. Coming into he season I did not really set any goals. I was hoping I would have good enough season where I could be in the running for rookie of the year award but that just was not the case. Offensively I just did not contribute to scoring or assisting as much as I would like to. The area I struggle the most was handling the pick which should hopefully be better next season. I just had way too many giveaways this season you would think I was a youtube influencer. On the bright side defensively I did my job. I held down the third line and did my best to keep the other team from scoring while our wingers did their job and score goals. I walked out this season with -/- of 45 and I was very happy about that. Next season hopefully I'll be able to reach more of my milestones.
+3
2. Time to create the ultimate goalie role for the newest edition of franchise hockey manager. The goalie role is what a good portion of our friends that protect the posts are. The Swiss cheese role. This role will be epic. The important Attributes for this role are pretty self explanatory. Goalie mental toughness, the Swiss cheese has to be strong enough to go back out each and every time and let those pucks fly past them. Another important Attribute would be the skating ability as well because the team will be down so much it will be important for them to quickly skate off the ice when they get pulled.
+2
4. Haikus
Bork Lazer smashes.
Biggest Chad around the league.
Simps beware of him.

Well Samuel Michaud.
What else can I say about him.
Better than Gabriel.

Jobin the Jobin
No one outdoes this man here
This goalie strikes fear

Best one two duo
Michael Scarn Theo Morgan
Fear the bird scorers
+2
15. Trivia certification word: frick
+3
16. I will do you one better @hotdog BORK Lazer we all know is no simp. He is the anti simp. So what better way to punish these simps who are using onlyfans but to infiltrate the website itself. What most do not know is Bork Lazer is also an intellectual. A computer savant. Bork Lazer will in fact hack into the onlyfans and takeover everyone's accounts. So those strolling in to look at some of the content will be met by a new face. Bork Lazer will then go on to shaming those trying to watch the exclusive content. Then going on to promote his own onlyfans channel where he post videos on how to becoming less of a simp and more of a Chad. Building the users confidence into actually trying to win girls over instead of giving them money over the internet and not getting anything in return but a lackluster thank you for your support king message that is copy and pasted.
+3

[Image: lazer2.png]

1.Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Overall, I’m pretty pleased with how Akira Ren performed this season. He led the league in plus minus rating with a plus 57 rating and put up a solid 44 points in 66 games. I also got some powerplay time and got 4 powerplay points. It would be nice to score more points but I’m happy to play a more defensive role to allow my teammates such as Corey Kennedy, Parker Smeb, and Disisde Dayudie to put up more points. Overall, we made a strong top 4 defense core which led to a 2nd place regular season finish and a challenge cup victory. Going into next season my goal’s for Ren are largely the same, be a sturdy two-way defenseman that will allow us to make another championship run. Perhaps I will also aim for more points say 50ish but overall I’m pleased as long as the team is doing well and my teammates are having fun!

2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
I think FHM is missing a very vital player role that is essential to team success, the Waterboy! Having a well hydrated team wins championships if the waterboy isn’t performing at peak condition, neither are the superstars. The key attribute for the waterboy would be passing. The better this attribute the better the waterboy can pass the water bottles around. Other important attributes include speed which determines how fast the waterboy can refill bottles, positioning to make sure water bottles are distributed equally along the bench, and getting open in case he needs to open a bottle for someone or open the bench gate.

I think the easy choice here would be the Buffalo Stampede. Buffalo, Chicago, and Hamilton were the top three teams in the league and are all equally capable of taking games off one another. Buffalo lost to Chicago in 7 this season but Game 7’s can easily go the other way (as Chicago has unfortunately experienced the last few seasons). I personally thought Manhattan was also a strong team that started the season slow and also took Chicago to 7 so they might be my “dark horse” pick for best team to not make the finals. Also shout out to Winnipeg for finishing top 4 and perhaps another candidate as a hot goalie can go a long way in hockey!   

12. Written, up to 4 TPE

a. I think the regular season showed that this series could be a toss up as both teams finished just 2 wins apart. Going into the series I think you give a slight edge to Hamilton due to previous history. However, Chicago ended up winning 4-1 though I believe the series was closer than the series score indicates.   

b. I believe Chicago had the better special teams in the regular season while Hamilton had the better special teams in the playoffs. So this could go either way. If the Chicago special teams can regain their form they might have the edge but I expect both teams to ultimately perform similarly with 5 on 5 play being the ultimate series decider. 

c. I think both brandings are quite nice, in fact I’m really impressed with all the brandings in the SHL! I will give the homer nod to Chicago though in terms of it being the bigger market, having a cool gold and black colour scheme, and being unique for a sports team. Props to Hamilton for being a Canadian city though and having a strong classic traditional branding.

d. A staring contest with myself would be interesting. Though I assume we would blink at the same time so no one would ever win and it would go on forever. Therefore I will choose playing League with Parker Smeb. I feel like this is something I haven’t done in a while and it would probably be a good time.

It’s really hard to single out one person as series MVP. Everyone stepped up in their own way. The first standout is probably Nick Connolly who led the team in points and plus minus during the playoff run while also notching the cup winning goal. Then there is Gunnar Soderberg who led the team in goals and single handily won some games for the team with some monster performances. Last but certainly not least is Tibuk Soonika who despite having some down games, absolutely stole some games while facing a barrage of shots. The cup certainly would not have been won without him standing on his end while the Syndicate lost some momentum.

15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max
Verification: velv

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 05:59 PM by Nokazoa.)

Quote:6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?
I think Canada will win it all. I think United states will under perform as they seem to have pissed off the sim. Of course I saw this and Canada is gonna get screwed. Czechia will probably do ok, but end up in fourth. Im hoping that Japan isn't the dark horse that they usually are, but they will probably do well regardless. Germany is on the rise though I don't think they will medal. They keep transferring players that cant crack our IIHF squad so they probably havent built as much depth. Switzerland isn't one to ignore either, but all the teams in the league are getting better. I do think Russia won't do well in the Round Robin or the playoffs.  As far as players, Julio Tokolosh will do well along with Jimmy Motherfuckin' Slothface. I expect them both to fuel my nightmares. Or more Rotti's nightmares as he does our testing this tournament.

Quote:8. Graphic, 3 TPE
Design a Challenge Cup championship t-shirt for one of the teams in the finals. (A four-star cup t-shirt for the SMJHL is ok as well.) Hey maybe if your design is good enough it'll make it to the merch store!
Done

Quote:15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
Verification: Done with that thank you
Quote:16. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
As my last PT prompt ever I am happy to claim creative license here and do this prompt that no one is allowed to get mad at me because it's my last PT prompt ever.
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!
Jean-Paul Boivin created his Only Fans account fairly early into lockdown. Julio told him it was a great idea and that's the same Bovine that told Boivin to buy Gamestop stock. Jean-Paul wasn't sure what sort of content he would make when he started. I mean he is a babe magnet, but he is also married and a father now to a daughter and son. He decided to take the name at face value. He mainly uses the site to talk about the Edmonton Blizzard and hockey. Hell, he will even coach you at his mid tier subscription level. If you pay so much, he will talk to you like you are the only fan. This has led to mixed results. Jean-Paul isn't Tony Pepperoni. He really only has strong fan-bases in Edmonton and Vancouver. He hasn't built up a big brand of his own. So he does OK. Its enough to pay for his poutine habit.

Quote:4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

Haiku #1:
Battleborn are good
Their branding is iconic
Would suck to be less

Haiku #2
Is Gabe a bad guy
Ask his friends that know him best
The answer is yes

Quote:12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup-related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series or do you see it as a true toss up?
c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.
d. Would you rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, have a staring contest with Luke Atmey (velv's old player), reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play League with Parker Smeb?

a. I see this as a true toss up mainly because, like the spirit bomb in DBZ, we are all rooting for Chicago and giving the sim all our energy to make Hamilton lose. Maybe that will be enough but its hard to tell. Hamilton is just good. Thought Chicago has earned their seat at the table.

c.So on most levels, I prefer Chicago's branding. Prefer their colors, the logo, the city, and the uniforms arent bad. That said, I would give it to Hamilton. I hate their blue and logo, but I can't stand the Chicago team name. Why do they have to reference the mob. Sim leagues keep doing this or at least reference violence. I don't get it. Also Hamilton's jerseys are neat with the little bit of yellow.

d.I'd rather grab things for Dale as I know Dale from Vancouver. He is also so short it isn't like they will be very high. They are probably around my chest height. Afterwards Dale could just hang out with me for a bit and we could chill. Maybe watch hockey and he can tell me all about COD.

3+3+3+3+1+3= 16

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 06:27 PM by bigbluex02.)

Affiliate Task CW Claim: PBE CLAIM
PBE / 3 TPE (3)

1. This season was definitely a wild ride for not only the Outlaws, but Thomas Rose as well. After almost cracking the 50 point mark last season, and being top 5 in most statistical categories, I was hoping that his success would continue into the most recent season. Unfortunately, Thomas Rose did not crack the 40 point mark like I had hoped, thanks to a very slow start out of the gate, but he did break 30 points so the season was not a complete wash. I was very happy that Thomas Rose cracked double digit goals and assists, as well as compiling over a dozen takeaways, however his penalty minutes were absolutely outrageous and his +/- was also kind of horrendous. I am not sure if the sim just did not like him in the beginning of the season, but I do know that the Outlaws were bolstered up with talent this season, hence, the drop in points from last year. Although, come playoff time, Thomas Rose was top 7 in total points so I was happy he did show up when it truly mattered. 
184 WORDS / 3 TPE (6)

15. CW TRIVIA 
bigblue / 3 TPE (9)

3. Every offseason, Thomas Rose loves to give back to either his home state of Hawaii, the city of Anaheim, or back to causes that he feels strongly about. Almost every off season, Thomas Rose loves to get involved with charities involving cleft lip and palate because himself, and several other family members, were born with the amazing physical attribute. Usually he enjoys going back to his home state  to meet with the cleft team at the local hospitals; meeting with the children, families, and doctors to tell his story and help others who may struggle with the condition or coping with the condition. Other cleft lip and palate charities like the Smile Train, Operation Smile, Smile Network, etc. are also organizations that Rose loves to partner with and help do something special with the kids. Additionally, Thomas Rose is very big on mental health, and making sure that people know that there are people out there who are here for them, so he loves teaming up with numerous mental health charities around Anaheim, meet with some fans, and just spread love and positivity throughout.
184 WORDS / 3 TPE (12)

16. Thomas Rose grew up wanting to be an athlete, playing in the SHL, it has helped him live out his dream of being a professional hockey player in one of the best leagues around. All of the fans, teammates, front office, all the people in general that he has gotten to meet have been absolutely wonderful. Heck, he has even dabbled into baseball, football, even basketball. However, Thomas Rose has recently decided to dabble into something a little bit more edgy, a little bit more modern, so the fans get to see a whole OTHER side of their beloved Thomas Rose. This Outlaw/Dragon/Winger has decided to take his talents to the illustrious internet site of OnlyFans. Now when it comes to the content of Rose's OnlyFans, he would definitely go all out and get his seduction on. He is a great looking dude, has a wife with a killer body, is an aspiring Dragon Hockey player, most definitely would post NSFW content and I think he would be very successful because honestly, that is what people want to see on a site like that. He would give awesome discounts to the most dedicated fans, and hopefully be one of the top creators!
204 WORDS / 3 TPE (15)

2. If I were to create a new skater or goalie role for FHM, I think I would want to create a skater role called "Einstein" which would embody one of the smartest skaters on the ice. I feel like it would be more geared towards forwards rather than defenders, but I think it could still work both ways. This skater would be best utilized as the king of assists, as well as shot blocking, and takeaways! His main stats would be Getting Open, Offensive Read, Defensive Read, Positioning, Checking, and StickChecking. This player would not be the most athletic skater, from a physical aspect, but would definitely have great mental abilities. Also, I feel like he would be more of an accuracy shooter, as well as a premier passer. I would not see him racking up a lot of goals, but I think this player could go for the top of the assists category every season, as well as being one of the best takeaway player in the league. By focusing more on the mental abilities, rather than physical like speed, acceleration, hitting, etc., I think this player could be a fun one to play as!
196 WORDS / 2 TPE (16)

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 06:13 PM by Kraagenskul.)

1 (Reflection) 
The Whalers had a rough start after their championship, and my start was no different. While I played great defensively, including at one point being the only player on the team with a positive +/-, I was adding anything in the scoring column. Sure, keeping the puck out of our net is great and all, but at the same time you need to be adding points the other way as well.  As the team swung on an upward trend, I started adding points.  I managed to rack up 31 points in 66 games which I am quite happy about, considering my style and role on the team. I even managed a better points rate in the playoffs with 9 points in 14 games, although I would have rather seen more games.

Defensively I was very happy about my performance. For all the defensive stats that matter, I was in at least the top 25 for the league. I also had top 5 spots in both Corsi and Fenwick relative, which somebody somewhere "Gets noticed,"  according to the assistant to our assistant general manager.
(182 Words, 3 TPE)

2 (New FHM Role)
I think a "learner" role would be a good addition to FHM. It would be for a young rookie player who fills in for tired or hurt veterans a fourth or the third of the games but watches the rest of the games to learn the style and technique of his teammates. Maybe being sent down every so often to make sure he gets plenty of playing time as well, but have the system give him some sort of bonus for being patient.  Since this is for FHM, I think the reads attributes would be key categories here, but I think bonuses would be given to Determination, Team Player, Temperament, and Professionalism.
(112 Words, 2 TPE)

3) (Charity)
Aside from his OnlyFans charity earnings, Zebulon Leavitt has been quite active with giving back to the community since starting his professional career. This offseason he plans to work with underprivileged children at some of the summer camps in the beautiful White Mountains of his home state, New Hampshire.  This will be the third straight year he has been active with this community.  He has also been invited to several charity golf tournaments by local New England players past and present, and while he pretty much has zero chance of doing well in any of them, he loves to participate and his game is getting better, no matter what Johnny Shuffleboard (@mee) says.

He will be heading to Baltimore a bit earlier than he normally heads off to start the upcoming SHL season to look for lodging, and has already made plans to visit the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center to visit the patients and their parents there.
(155 Words, 3TPE)

4) Haiku:

Season is over
Whalers are not prevailers
I move to Platoon!

Drafted by Platoon
Thrice playoffs with Vancouver
Keep streak going BAP!

(2 Haikus, 1 TPE)

12) (CC Topics)
c) Hamilton and Chicago are two histories Great Lake franchises, and comparing names can sometimes be tougher than deciding which team is better. But if I have to go with one brand over the other, I am going with the Syndicate. Sure, it sounds a bit like a crappy 90's video game, but the trend of slapping an adjective in front of the word "Hawk" is way overdone lately. Steelhawks, Riverhawks, Skyhawks, might as well just call your team the Generics and be done with it. (85 words)
1 TPE

15 (Trivia) Verification Word: Spartacus
3 TPE

16(Only Fans)
Zebulon Leavitt knows what certain people like, and he likes to deliver the goods. Armed with a pair of GoPros, his trusty kayak, and no clothes, he streams his adventures on OnlyFans, whether they be in the Vancouver Harbour, the lakes of New Hampshire's White Mountains, and soon Chesapeake Bay. There is one camera at each end of the vessel to make sure everyone can enjoy the fine upper build of the defenseman. He makes sure to make a big show of lathering on the sunscreen to make his shaved goods shine, and each stroke causes his muscles to ripple.  It is not just all show, he makes sure to point out various landmarks, wildlife, and anything else that he thinks might tickle a voyeur's fancy.  The best part? He doesn't keep a single penny, instead using any funds he makes from the site to donate to various charities. Anonymously, of course.
(152 words, 3 TPE)

According to Google, 3+2+3+1+1+3+3 = 16 so DONE

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

Quote:1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

My season was pretty decent.  It was my first season with regression but I managed to stay where I was the previous season.  The additional games helped my stat line of course.  I’d say I met my goals because I don’t really have any other than to help the team improve.  At this point I’m a place-holder until the new guys hit their peak, but I still have a few seasons left in the tank.  My goal this season is just to keep up with Watcher and Kekkonen as much as possible.  I gauge how well I’m doing if I manage to keep up with or out-perform those two.  They both took tremendous leaps forward last season and I need to work just as hard to keep up with them.  I attribute a lot of the success I’ve had to everyone around me.  I was here for many bad seasons and my play suffered.  But now everyone kind of elevates each other.  I expect more of that this season. (169 words)

Quote:2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Create a new skater or goalie role for FHM. In what scenarios is this new player role best utilized? What attributes are considered important attributes to this new role, and why? Which attribute is the key one?

I think there should be a Dancer role in FHM.  Just a speedster.  His entire role is to get the puck down the ice.  The most important attributes would just be the physical ones like speed, balance, and agility, and stamina.  They wouldn’t be much good for anything else.  Just skating and dumping the puck.  But their immense speed would force defenders to alter their strategy to keep up.  This would leave the wingers open behind them and expose more scoring opportunities.  This player would just be a great skater with nothing else.  I’d call them Dancers just because they’d dance around the ice.  I don’t know really. (108 words)

Quote:3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Over the offseason your player is getting involved in some charitable causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity this offseason?

The Renegades are always involved in some kind of charity but the big thing this year is “Skates for Dates.”  Basically, the players are auctioning themselves off for dates, or just hangouts, with fans.  The auction money will go toward skates for new hockey programs in poorer neighborhoods.  Along with that Kubinec has also started his own charity movement call “Break the Lakes.”  He is traveling the country raising money for needy kids in the Toronto, Hamilton, Chicago, and Buffalo area.  So far he has raised almost $100,000,000 but he will not donate it to the hungry in those cities until the SHL agrees to disband the Great Lakes Division and each team is forced to give up three players to be redistributed throughout the league.  “I’ll feed the kids but not until my demands are met.  It’s time to take back this league and I’ll do some good in the process.” (152 words)

Quote:5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)

I mean this is pretty obvious but it has to be Buffalo.  You have the top three teams in the same division so whichever one doesn’t make the finals is 3rd by default.  There’s a reason the Great Lakes Cup is a thing.  I’m also biased because they knocked out my team in decisive fashion but they failed to shut us out.  We had them on the ropes for about five seconds which makes Texas the other best team to not make the playoffs.  Buffalo had just as good a shot as winning the Cup as the two teams that were in the finals.  So fair play to them. (109 words)

Quote:6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

I predict more of the same for the IIHF with the middling teams switching places for the medal round.  I would say this is Finland’s year but I can’t say it with a straight face.  I expect more of the same just as I do in the SHL.  Things changes over seasons and that’s especially true in the IIHF where trades and transfers are not more common.  Some kind of shake-up to that tournament would be nice but we are limited by whatever sim we currently use.  So my bold prediction is that the United States takes away the Gold, Germany gets the Silver, and then Japan comes in 3rd place defeating the United Kingdom.  My basis for these predictions are not really based on anything as I don’t even follow IIHF anymore, not even for my own player.  I’m literally just throwing predictions and hoping they stick.  Fingers crossed I’m right on one of those. (156 words)

Quote:7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
SHL-NHL comparisons. With the NHL season kicking off again, what are some team or player comparisons between SHL and NHL? Pick one (or more) comparison(s) and explain why it works (e.g., Monkey D Luffy is the Connor McDavid of the SHL because xyz, or the Chicago Syndiacte are the Nashville Predators of the SHL because xyz, or nour is the Gary Bettman of the SHL because xyz).

Chicago are definitely the Capitals of the SHL because after being really good for several seasons, the finally found a way not to falter in the playoffs even beating a very strong team in the finals.  They are also in the toughest division which was comparable to the Metro division back in the day which would make Hamilton the Penguins and Buffalo the Islanders.  Honestly I haven’t been following sports since the pandemic, it’s too depression to watch without real fans in attendance so I don’t even know who is good and who isn’t anymore.  Even piping in fake noise doesn’t do the trick.  Out west I’d say Calgary are like the Knights and Texas are like Minnesota.  Edmonton are probably St. Louis or Colorado.  I’m just looking at the standings at this point to make a comparison as I have no real line to base anything off of.  Once the crowds come back maybe I can educate myself. (159 words)

Renegades  raiders  Finland

1. My 3rd season in Quebec City Citadels was very good. I managed to surpassed my expectations and achieved 60 points (22G + 38A) in 66 games in regular season. That had put me into tied 3rd place among all players. That is achievement I really wasn’t expected at the beginning of this season. Being playmaker scoring 22 goals with awesome 16.18% really is big achievement and surprise for me. I also had best faceoff percentage in whole league, to be honest I was aiming for this at the beginning of season. My good performance wasn’t overlooked and I played in SHJHL all-stars game and I am very proud of that. My playoff statistics are good too, 10 points (5G + 5A) in 13 games, I am happy with that. The only downside of this season is Quebec not getting cup at the end. Since I reached TPE cap for SHJHL player there won’t be any big improvements for me, I will be very happy if I can repeat numbers from this season.

3.  Jst Maro decided to participate in 24 hours charity fishing marathon in St. Lawrence bay. All fishes caught in this marathon will be sold in auction and the money will go children hospital. Fishes that will not get sold in auction will be donated to kitchens that cooks meals for homeless people. Maro really tried his best in this marathon and after slow start; only two small fishes in first 4 hours he really picked up his pace. In 24 hours he managed to catch 3 hours of sleep and 40 fishes, 9 of them were sold in auction. His biggest fish managed to raise 1500$, all 9 together were bought out for 5872$. Maro decided to double that amount and donated another 5872$ out of his pocket. That was the end of one fine day in St. Lawrence bay that will hopefully happen again next year. By the way that day all fishermen involved ate only vegetables and drink nonalcoholic beverages.

5. For sure best SHJHL team not reaching finals is Quebec City Citadels. They owned regular season with whooping 49 wins and 107 points in 66 games, that is 15 points more than second team in table Anchorage Armada (which won the title at the end). Quebec also had by far best goal ratio in league with +102 (263 vs. 161)!! Quebec had 4 players inside top 10 by points and top 4 players in +/- category came from Quebec. So after regular season it looked like Quebec will easily take the cup. But in semifinals Armada eliminated Quebec with 4:3 after some overtime losses by Quebec and that was quite a surprise. I guess this time Armada’s good defense (and of course Armada’s awesome goalie) had beaten Quebec good offense.

12 a. I believe team that won game 6 have the advantage in game 7. This seems to be purely psychologically advantage because that team is entering game 7 as winner and the other team as a loser. Second thing that is important is of course home ice advantage. But home ice advantage can sometimes raise even more pressure on home team that is why I believe winner of game 6 will most likely won game 7.

15. Points

[Image: Zyhl0FL.png]

There are a few stats I use to mark how well Hamr does in any given season, and this season was another fairly successful one. I was second in blocked shots again this season, and this time not just because Tampa was surrounding an unholy amount of shots. In fact, only two players from Tampa were in the top 25 in blocked shots, which means Hamr was doing something worthwhile to be as prolific at it as he was. The other stat I tend to look at for success was less exciting this year in hits. While I did still come in the top 10 in hits finishing 7th overall, I failed to crack 200 total hits which was a disappointment. I also took a bit of a downgrade in terms of both giveaways and takeaways this season than last which was a bit disheartening. Next season I’d like to keep possession more regularly and take it from others more.

3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Giving back to the community is a very important thing to do when you’re in the position of being an even semi-public figure, something that is true of most professional athletes. One of Hamr’s biggest concerns is people in his community not getting the protein they need to get mad gains, or, more realistically simply survive. Many people rely on food banks to survive, and that need has been increasing as people have been losing their jobs due to the COVID pandemic. Unfortunately, the best ways to help food banks are usually misunderstood with things such as canned food drives, which too many use as just a way clean out expired goods from their pantries and feel better about themselves. The best way to actually help is by giving money directly to the banks since they can buy way more food than a consumer can with the same amount of money due to their ability to buy wholesale in bulk. So, Jakob is organizing a charity boxing tournament where he fights 10 opponents back to back, with all proceeds going to the local Tampa Bay food bank.

4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

Best way to help team?
Demoralize opponent
With a lot of hits

International
Tournament time, exciting
Czechia is best

Barracuda chomp
Tampa Bay is rebuilding
Will be scary soon

Oh no forward here
Need to help out my goalie
Jump and block the shot

I mean I don’t know that there’s a big debate here, the top three teams in the league were all in the Eastern conference: Hamilton, Chicago, and Buffalo. The finals were between Hamilton and Chicago (something I still do not understand but that’s the system we have), which leaves the next best team as Buffalo. Only 3 teams cracked 100 points this season, and the same 3 cracked 50 wins. Buffalo had 5 more wins than the next closest team, who ended up winning the west, Edmonton. They may have scored fewer goals than Edmonton, but their defence was far batter, allowing only 148 goals all season. They finished with a goal difference of 106, which, like most of their statistics, puts them well ahead of any other team not in the finals in third place.

6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
So first of all, Czechia is bestia so you know Czech is taking home the gold medal. Michael Scarn is a god among men with his 2037 TPE leading us from the centre, I expect to see him repeat his performance from last season and league the IIHF in points this year. Backing him up is Luke Thomason, a player who would be a great first liner on most teams coming in at 1778 TPE, but he and Scarn being able to rotate helps out both of their games. Third string centre we have a legend in Demarcus Smyth, but sadly he’s getting a little long in the tooth to be on the ice more than from the 3rd line. Nikiforov is a low TPE kid right now, but he’s a young player and will be a force in the future for Czechia. At wingers, our best is easily Hernadivic. Coming in at 1767 TPE, he’ll be a great partner for Scarn on the first line. Our next three wingers are all relatively comparable, meaning there isn’t a great deal of difference between our first- and second-line forwards at all. Hopefully when we and our opposition rotate, we’ll be able to show our second line is stronger. On defence, we don’t have too many clear-cut stars, but we have a wealth of depth who can back up our great slew of forwards.

15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
PIMs

[Image: tomhanks.gif]

[Image: TH-Sig_.gif?width=479&height=337]

Code:

Overall I would say I am pretty pleased with my personal performance over this past year taking into consideration how rough of a regular season Newfoundland had. I had 32 points just one point shy of .5 points per game which I would say is pretty decent for a 350 defenseman. I would also argue that putting up a -7 plus/minus on a team that posted a -74 goal differential on the year  while logging over 20 minutes a night is pretty impressive. Defiantly a huge improvement on the -16 I put up on a very good Newfoundland team the year prior.  My giveaways takeaways were better this year as well although I'd like to see a more improvement on that front.  Broke the 10 goal mark. Got more involved on the powerplay. But I also ended up only getting about 2 TPE from milestones while being just shy on nearly all of the categories so that was frustrating.

+3
Code:
2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)

The new skater role I would like to see would the "Modern Defenseman" which would be modeled after guys like Quinn Hughes and Cale Makar. The game today is shifting to smaller quicker players and this change is most notable in Defenseman because it used to be the norm that Defenders would be big and tough. Turns out you don't need to be huge and physical to be a good defender as long as you are a plus skating with good awareness and decision making. The important stats would be passing, puckhandling, offensive read, acceleration, agility, speed and the most important would be defensive read. 

+2
Code:

Definitely the Newfoundland Berserkers of the SMJHL. Now I know that Newfoundland had the worst record in the SMJHL this past season and to be completely honest with you, they were not very good at all most of the season. To wrap up the end of the regular season Newfoundland was downright awful. But as the playoffs began it was like a switch was flipped and suddenly this was a solid team. It's very possible the Maine Timber simply overlooked us as an opponent and weren't ready to play. No matter the reason it was a huge upset. I believe I heard someone throw out that it was maybe the first time a #12 seed ever took out a #5 seed in the FHM era. Could be wrong on that though. Then we took Quebec to 6 games. Yes the 22-39-5 NL took the 49-8-9 QCC to 6 games. Enough said. 

+2
Code:
ritten, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
b. Each of these teams boasts a very strong first powerplay unit - which team has the special teams advantage in this series?

a. To be completely honest if I were to have answered this before the finals happened I would have guessed the Steelhawks would have won in 6 or 7 games. Both teams were clearly among the league elite but given the fact that the Steelhawks were the reining champs as well as posted the slightly better regular season record I would have given them the slight edge. +1

b. I probably would have to give the edge to Chicago on this one. No maybe Scarn pushes Hamilton over the top. I honestly can't decide. CHI has 2 players in the top 6 for points in the league but HAM has the number 1 guy. HAM also has 4 guys in the top 25 while CHI only has 3. I think I'll go HAM final answer. +1

c. 100% going with the Hamilton Steelhawks here. I'll lead by saying the CHI alternate jerseys are probably my favorite of all six between the two teams but other than that I prefer Hamilton is nearly every other area. I really don't like Chicago's logo I honestly like the original logo better. I guess I don't really like Hamilton's alternates or the incorporation of black in general. I think they should swap the black for grey a color that is actually in there color scheme. But otherwise I like the name I like the logos and I love the home and away Jerseys.  +1

d. As someone who doesn't really know any of these players I would have to say right off the bat lets skip that lap dance. Nope. I don't care for league so pass. Not tall so fuck the high shelves. Looks like I'm having me a good ole staring contest with Luke Atmey. +1

+4

Code:
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

Congrats to the Chicago Syndicate for taking home the Four Star Cup and congrats to the obvious MVP choice Nick Connolly. While CHI had plenty of other firepower (the top 4 playoff scorers were all on CHI) Nick Connolly lead the Syndicate with 23 points in the playoffs with only 30 seconds of PP per game and all of his points coming from even strength. Connolly was a force driving play for CHI with and generated both goals and shots at a very high rate. What seals the deal for Connolly is the fact that he finished the playoffs as a +14 player while the other 3 CHI players in the top 4 of playoff scoring had plus/minuses of +3, +2, and +2. With the stat line of 9 goals, 14 assists, for 23 points and a +14 in 24 games my vote for playoff MVP goes to Nick Connolly. 

+2
Code:

Sandeenie

+1 (with an additional +2 possible)

Total of +14 TPE without trivia bonus.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 11:40 PM by Evok.)

All right, this season, it would honestly be hard to say that Elizabeth Doyle didn’t perform over my expectations. The only thing I’m disappointed is that my player didn’t play all starter game this season, but mistakes happen. Realistically, it ended up working fine for me anyway due to where I finished with my stats. This game could have basically ruined everything. Doyle finished as the top starter in save percentage with 0.926 and goals against average with 2.19. During this season, she had 40 wins, 11 losses and 2 overtime losses. She made 1474 saves during the whole season. She also was one of the starters that allowed the least goals, with only 117 against her. (leading her are White Goodman, with 75 in 32 games and Cillian Kavanagh with 84 in 37 games.) Next season, I am hoping to get a season just as good as this one, maybe even better, if I could get closer to the 45 wins, I’d be more than happy.

For me, it’s clear that the best team to not make the playoffs are the buffalo stampede. Of course, I’ll also toot my own horn on this championship week. On the Buffalo Stampede, we have Monkey D. Luffy, who finished fourth in scoring in the regular season with 84. We have Bobby Sharp, Matt Kholin and Aron Hernadivic also in the forward group. We also have super defensemen Augustus Wang who had 61 points in 66 games this season and Alexander Selich helping the team from the blue line. Lastly, in the net, we have Elizabeth Doyle who will most likely be one of the finalists for the goalie of the year award.

12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. I think the Chicago Syndicate had a strong advantage in the series after coming back from behind against the Buffalo Stampede. They had the momentum on their side, which is greatly useful in a series in franchise hockey manager. There’s really nothing better than having the fire in you that you won against one of the best team.
b. I would say that, looking at the stats of the regular season, the Chicago syndicate have the advantage on the power play. Sure, Michael Scarn is actually the player with the most point on the power play between the two teams, but Martijn Westbroek and Daniel Smeb are following close behind so they are more performing as a unit.
c. For me, the best branding is the Hamilton Steelhawks. The reason is pretty much only that I prefer their colors, Blue and Silver, over the Chicago Syndicates’ Black and Yellow. Blue is one of my favorite color, so it’s a winner for me. I also prefer a cute animal over crime lords.

It's honestly hard to pick a specific user on the Chicago Syndicate to be the most valuable player of the season. Between Nick Connolly, Daniel Smeb, Gunnar Soderberg and Martijn Westbroek, it’s pretty similar in term of statistic. They all had between 20 and 23 points. However, if I would have to pick, I guess it would be Nick Connolly. The reason is basically because he was the leading point scorer while playing slightly less than everyone else on this list and barely had any power play and penalty kill time. He also had hits and shot blocked and a +/- of 14. This mean that Connolly was really efficient on the ice and pretty solid defensively.

15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max
Bluedabedidabeda

17. PT Affiliation, 3 TPE
http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...t&p=268343

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 10:14 PM by DollarAndADream.)

Code:
For Mikael Choybuk, 29 goals and 33 assists is a pretty good mark to hit. 62 points in 66 games, especially for a player that's regressing, you can't really complain. Overall, I think I would have liked to hit that 30 goal milestone again, however. I think the reason that I didn't hit some goals was the lack of power play production. Compared to the three players above me in points on the Calgary Dragons, Bouchard, Parmborg, and Batsbak, I had way less special teams points. My ice time on the PP has obviously fallen off a bit, but 4 points on the PP just isn't going to cut it. The other big names all had 16, 19, and 25 power play points. If I had more than just 4, I could have been a much better player than 62 points, even though 62 is a decent number.
But, all in all, the playoffs are where it matters, and we were eliminated in 6 games. The ultimate goal is championships, and we didn't get close to that this year. Hopefully next year I can be better on special teams in the regular season and in the playoffs, we can go further.

Code:
7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
SHL-NHL comparisons. With the NHL season kicking off again, what are some team or player comparisons between SHL and NHL? Pick one (or more) comparison(s) and explain why it works (e.g., Monkey D Luffy is the Connor McDavid of the SHL because xyz, or the Chicago Syndiacte are the Nashville Predators of the SHL because xyz, or nour is the Gary Bettman of the SHL because xyz).
I fully believe that my player, Mikael Choybuk, is like the Ilya Kovalchuk of the SHL. Of course, when I say that I mean the younger one who played for the Thrashers, or the elite one that was on the Devils in 2012. Ilya Kovalchuk is a player who can skate very well and has one of the best shots in the league when his game is on. One thing you can't expect him to do though, is be super physical. This is similar to Mikael Choybuk, who barely ever gets any hits, but is always controlling play offensively and always among the top of the SHL in goals. Kovalchuk and Choybuk are also both very good leaders on and off the ice. 2012 Ilya Kovalchuk carried that 2012 Devils team on his back to try and make a run at a cup, and they got all the way to the finals with an aging Martin Brodeur and others, but ultimately lost to the LA Kings. You can expect a lot of Kovalchuk's game from Choybuk.

Code:
a. While the season series was even, I think the playoffs paint a different picture for these 2 teams. I feel like the Chicago Syndicate's depth all around will give them what they need to win this series in 6 or 7 games. Hamilton obviously has great players, but I just think that Chicago just has so many players providing scoring depth in these playoffs that it will be more difficult for the Steelhawks to get past that.
b. I gotta say that I feel like Chicago takes the cake on this one as well. They have many players who are capable of both offense and defense, and even on the PK they are a threat to score. Connolly, Smeb, Soderberg, Westbroek and others have just been on fire offensively, and you know you can't give them a PP.
c. It has to be the Hamilton Steelhawks for me. I've just never really cared much for a yellow and black theme, and the logo especially I've never been a fan of for the Syndicate. I don't feel that a dude in a suit is the best logo for a hockey. The high flying bird of a steel takes it for me, and I like the blue and silver.
d. For this one I would have to take advantage of reaching for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller. Having a really tall buddy would just be too useful to not have when I go shopping. Or even doing house work and painting my ceilings. He would be pretty good to hang Christmas lights every year also.

Code:
boobs

Code:
16. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
As my last PT prompt ever I am happy to claim creative license here and do this prompt that no one is allowed to get mad at me because it's my last PT prompt ever.
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!
If Mikael Choybuk were to create an OnlyFans account, there's one for sure thing that would be on it. Chicken parms. A subscription to Choybuk's OnlyFans would give you access to see different kinds of chicken parm recipes in which Mikael tries his hand at weekly. Chicken parm dishes are a staple in the Calgary Dragons community and Mikael Choybuk's household, so peaking into his OnlyFans account will give you a bit of a peak into the Dragons organization. Not only that, but Mikael Choybuk has been one of the top snipers in the SHL for many seasons, so he will be showcasing some tips on how to develop your wrist shot to be as good as his. Hockey drills, and hours of it will be on Choybuk's OnlyFans, so you were definitely get great value for what you pay for. Hockey and chicken parms, what's not to like? Subscribe today, and you'll even get a free Calgary Dragons hat thrown in.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]