Create Account

My first and rookie season in Buffalo

It's that time... Time when you fell from 30 000 000 dollars in SHL balance to just 10 000 000. You have no other option and you have to make a media to get your balance up. However - media is something I like to do, so here it is - I'm back at it!

First season in big league have ended for my player and to be fair - it was pretty decent. This was first season since head office changed season from 50 to 66 games. I like that, since I can see my player to play more games and gain more points. To be honest - after 50 games passed, my player stopped to gain points and pretty much stayed at the same amount, so it didn't change a lot, but that's okay, haha.

My player play full season - 66 games for one of the best teams existing in SHL - Buffalo Stampede. In regular season he scored 8 goals and recorded 20 assists. Not bad for a rookie, am I right? However, besides that, my player recorded +4 plus/minus and 82 hits. Can't forget these 10 penalty minutes aswell, haha.

Play-Offs were much interesting. It was obvious that Stampede will fight for championship title. Unfortunately, we lost just in semi-finals versus Chicago Syndicate, which, by the way, won the cup this season. Congratulations to boys! However, my player played all 17 games in Play-Offs. No goals, but decent amount of assists - 11. Pretty logic that 11 points in total in that case aswell. +4 plus/minus here aswell and 17 hits.

Individually, season was pretty decent, but could be better. We couldn't get to finals, which was our most important milestone. But heads up - we know that in S58 we will do it. Stampede has always been dominant franchise and every single player from our team is confident that we will bring cup back to Buffalo next season.

Meanwhile, in off-season we have IIHF. IIHF will soon hit Play-Offs mark aswell. Getting closer to know who nations will get medals this season. However, looks like this season my player might skip achieving medal, because Finland isn't that strong as last seasons, but no worries there either - give us one or two seasons and Finland will be back even stronger.

Short resume... Am I happy with my rookie season? Yes. My player did decent and he played on one of the best and stacked teams in the whole league. I knew he will do well, but I was shocked when he did that well. Proud! Am I happy with the team I play for? Absolutely! Buffalo gave me a chance when any other team didn't want to give it. If Buffalo will allow me to play for them whole career, I will surely do that. Ready to make big things happen with this team and individually aswell!

Good luck to all players in off-season and new season aswell. Let's go! Have fun and stay safe out there in this cruel time!

500 words

Stampede Stampede Stampede

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

A Star in the making

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Stampede Glad to have you around Aumy Stampede

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Stampede

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Nice season!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Thanks to everyone for kind words! Smile

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]