Create Account

Should the SMJHL have the Knights and Citadelles redo their series -

Should the SMJHL have the Knights and Citadelles redo their series in case it was a big fluke?

No disrespect to the Citadelles, I'm a firm believer that Quebec City Nearly sweeping them is a huge fluke and robs the Knights of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Knights play great hockey it's just not fair.

If the knights lose again I will face that the Citadelles deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the knights and the SMJHL.

could we resim all of the games that Chicago lost this season too while we're at it

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

everyone knows the knights should have lost to vancouver cause we were storing our energy all season

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

03-26-2021, 12:38 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: could we resim all of the games that Chicago lost this season too while we're at it
Why would you want to have a worse record than you have now?

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

03-26-2021, 02:02 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
03-26-2021, 12:38 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: could we resim all of the games that Chicago lost this season too while we're at it
Why would you want to have a worse record than you have now?

okay i amend my previous statement

could we resim all of the games that Chicago lost IN REGULATION this season too while we're at it.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

03-26-2021, 02:16 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
03-26-2021, 02:02 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Why would you want to have a worse record than you have now?

okay i amend my previous statement

could we resim all of the games that Chicago lost IN REGULATION this season too while we're at it.
It doesn’t help that you’re in the most competitive division in the league

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

There are no flukes in Hockey.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

03-26-2021, 03:17 PMHordle Wrote: There are no flukes in Hockey.
just happy accidents

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

big if true

03-26-2021, 03:52 PMRedCapeDiver Wrote:
03-26-2021, 03:17 PMHordle Wrote: There are no flukes in Hockey.
just happy accidents
Here we'll just paint in a happy little defenseman on a breakaway, look at that little guy go

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

03-26-2021, 09:25 PMPatty Wrote:
03-26-2021, 03:52 PMRedCapeDiver Wrote: just happy accidents
Here we'll just paint in a happy little defenseman on a breakaway, look at that little guy go

You're giving me some great ideas for a potential graphics contest...

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

03-26-2021, 02:30 PMValorX77 Wrote:
03-26-2021, 02:16 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: okay i amend my previous statement

It doesn’t help that you’re in the most competitive division in the league

divisions are meaningless for scheduling, eastern teams play all eastern teams 6x and all western teams 2x

03-27-2021, 07:34 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
03-26-2021, 02:30 PMValorX77 Wrote: It doesn’t help that you’re in the most competitive division in the league

divisions are meaningless for scheduling, eastern teams play all eastern teams 6x and all western teams 2x

regulation win and the division does matter to an extend for playoffs though. Meaning that being in the most competitive division means that it's harder to qualify for playoffs and they were at 2 points to possibly lose to regulation win tiebreakers

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

If anyone has reason to ask for a resim, it would be the team that had to experience seasons of Marcus Meyer while other teams had competent coaching in the sim.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Can I resim my life?