Create Account

Manhattan extends the kids

[Image: Rage-Banner.png]

The Manhattan Rage are proud to announce the following extensions:

Matty Sandeen - @TheBigSandeenie
S59: $2,500,000

As Sandeen turns the corner on his last year in juniors, we continue to look ahead down the line at his fit into the team. We were ecstatic when we were able to bring him to Manhattan, and we'll continue to be thrilled with this extension keeping him here while we focus on building up a monster defense.

Tomas Lind - @Canadice
S60: $2,500,000

Yet another player that we expect to be a major addition for us in the long term, Lind has been phenomenal to have in the locker room and somebody we are so excited to continue with moving forward. I fully believe that he's going to be a superstar in this league in the years to come.

Yan Dolff - @lordbolo
S60: $2,500,000

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I am absolutely shocked, stunned, and other synonyms over the fact that we were able to get Bolo in the second round. He has the ability, the points, the personality of a first round talent and we just happened to be some of the luckiest people that day. I am so excited to continue to have Bolo in Manhattan.

Ako Zile - @advenny4

Speaking of people who I was shocked to have fall, I did not expect to be able to draft anyone with our third round pick in S58. Yet here we are with a phenomenal talent who may not blow you away, but is going to do every single thing that they need to to be a productive and fantastic member of this team. I am so excited to be able to continue our partnership with advenny.

Rocco Berni - @Blues
S59: $4,500,000

Just an inactive signing.

Thank you to all of the above.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

accept... oh wait

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

accept

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

Accept

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Accept

[Image: dolffs58_gold.png]

Falcons Detroit Falcons: S57 - S59

Accept

Budget Processed