Create Account

S59 PT #2 Your Day Off!

Everyone knows that Kaapo Kampainen loves dogs, so any day offs that he has, he loves to spend with his dogs in his recluse home. They're the perfect practice partners has they love to chase the puck, so it gaves Kaapo a chance to work on his puckhandling skills, even if it's not his strong suit. Kaapo is also a hockey junkie, so he loves to spend his free time making appearances at junior camps where he helps children perfect their hockey skills. As you see, he's not about the playboy life style, he's more the laid back style, so when he decides to finally turn the hockey switch off, you can find him playing video games with his high end gaming setup or reading a good book next to his fireplace with a good glass of wine. Kaapo is also studying to get a degree to prepare for life after hockey, because he knows how lucky he and that it will not last forever.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

On my day off, I would pretty much just chill out all day. Hockey is a tough sport and it takes a big toll on your body, so its good to have some off days to sit back and take off some steam or whatever. I think one of the main things I would do is make sure to get stretches in and take an ice bath. if you want to relax you really have to get into the mindset first. All day until the evening, I would probably just play video games or watch TV, just anything chill. That night, I would probably call up some BAP bros and spend a night out on the town and get wild. Its still good to have some sort of personal interaction on the off days and an off day is a perfect night to see just how many brews you and the lads can down in a night

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

Ethan Price tends to spend most of his days off doing one of two things, never much of anything else. Apart for special occasions.
Odds are you'd be able to find him playing Runescape, most likely for sixteen to twenty hours at a time in one go. It's a hobby of his that he's stuck with for some time now, without any intention of stopping any time soon.
His second favorite hobby is drinking, which seems to be a common theme in the league. There's no better way to pass the time than being absolutely obliterated. It really helps lighten the mood, the only downfall is the hangovers and how fast time seems to go by when drunk.
Perhaps in the future he'll be able to find a few other hobbies that he could stick with to pass the time, such as fishing. Most likely not though, but who knows.

As much as Jaska Seppala of the Buffalo Stampede enjoys sniping and playing hockey he also enjoys his time away from the ice where he can decompress. The first thing the night before is sit down and read a nice book. I do this because I seem to sleep a lot easier if I am away from my screen for the night. On my day off I wake up and go for a jog because even though I'm not playing hockey I still feel like I need to stay active. I normally do something different each week on my day off. Sometimes I'll go with my buddies on a hike, enoying the fresh air but I know that Buffalo is freezing 9 out of the 12 months of the year so thats not always doable. Sometimes I'll go and hang out at a bar the whole day because that is a valuable use of my time. You know it always just depends.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Despite not having practices or games, you don't really get a day off when you're a player in the SHL. Not if you take your craft seriously at least, so you'll still have the daily workouts and maintaining most of your diet plan, but with some wiggle room for some binging out on junk food you don't normally get to do.

That said outside of those, I would find some time to do some yard work and work on my Peterbilt. I have hired some help to make sure that my yard is kept in decent shape and obviously my pops and grandpa will make sure I have an operational truck for when I need it, but it would be nice to actually be able to do some of those things myself. Cut some shrubs, mow the lawn, just enjoy the sunshine with some beer and just zone out for a bit. Also, I have some new parts I wanted to slap on my rig so it would be nice to just wrench on it for an afternoon and do something aside from hockey for a bit.

Obviously the usual video games and couch potatoing any guy likes to do when they get some time off. I've been meaning to get around to watching the newest season of Drive to Survive and it would be nice to just veg out and get that done.

Word Count: 234

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Adam would spend his free days relaxing, either at home or out doing an activity with his teammates. A typical day could start with breakfast at some small cafe, adam would probably order whatever their big bacon eggs and pancakes meal is. Then maybe he would go for a round of golf with the boys, adam himself isn't all that great at golf, but some on the team are. Lunch at the course would be whatever special they are having that day be it steak and potatoes or a burger. second half of the day would be some sort of relaxing thing, if we were in the middle of a road trip, just hanging out by the hotel pool would suffice. Dinner as a team at some buffet style restaurant, and then either its beers in someone's apartment or at some local bar. Either all that or Adam would just stay in his room all day playing video games

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 12:04 AM by FlappyGiraffe.)

aleksander kozlov the simulation hockey league athlete who plays for hte simulation hockey leauge franchise that is known as the tampa bay barracuda who play in the simulation hockey league conference and a division inside of that conference often has days off from the siulation hockey league. aleksander kozlov is a rookie player in the simulation hockey league and spends his days off form playing for the simulation hockey league franchise known as the tampa bay barracuda traiuning so he can play better hockey for the simulation hockey league franchise that is known as the tampa bay barracuda. on other off days aleksander kozlov also likes to take it easy and just watch osme tv or eat some good food like kraft dinner or pizza. He also might play some vidoe games with teammates on the simulation hockey league franchise known as the tampa bay barracuda, to build commeraderie off the ice which is really good for teamwork.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

My players hockey free day is mostly spent what he loves most: Food, the outdoors and camping. Packing his tent into his Ford truck and some essential backpacking tools on the night before Finn von Murphenstein makes his way towards absolute solitude. After a quick stop to buy some steaks and beers on the way there Finn arrives at the parking lot where he uses the last hours of daylight to get into the woods to a backcountry campsite where he sets up, stashes the beers in a cold stream and starts collecting firewood to build a nice campfire. The fire is started quickly and he sets up his foldable camping grate over it so he can start on grilling some nice steaks for his backcountry dinner. Once that is done it's time to grab a beer from the stream and enjoy the starry sky with a cold brew and some great meat.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Aaron hernadivic I simulation hockey league player I would spend his six days off during a number of things to start he would begin by playing a major league baseball the show 2021 which was recently announced my Xbox to come out for free on game pass. He would be spending his time playing diamond dynasty and complaining that he can’t get any good diamonds. Along with this his hockey career isn’t working out so Aaron Would spend the rest of his time applying for different jobs so he could finally retire from the simulation hockey league. With a passion for mitigating climate change And improving on sustainability efforts, Aaron would hopefully be able to find a job in this field. If he can’t find a job in this field, Aron could always result to becoming a full time coach itthin the simulation hockey league, although any team that hires him would have to settle for consistent disappointment

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

For my day off, Jack Kanoff would chill out spending the day with his boys, playing some chel or some MLB The Show 21. Jack enjoys relieving his stress by playing video games with his buds and he has no other plans now that he has a couple of days off to chill and relax a bit. Sometimes he tends to live up to his name and does a little jacking off as well. What does he do it to? I'll leave it upto your imagination Smile. Maybe you are currently judging me for my choice of events during an off day but hey, Jack do what Jack wants right? At the end of the day, different people tend to deal with the stress and anxiety that comes with the Simulation Hockey League's regular season in different ways and this was one of them. All that matters is that Jack gets to do what makes him happy and as long as he's not getting into trouble, I think everyone's fine with it

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl