Create Account

i dunno wat 2 do fr school

how do most people just graduate and be like "oh im gonna get a degree and im gonan have this job forever" idk like im not gonna have a job again and i kinda want 2 go bak 2 school but like after all this time i still have no idea what to do and where to go like i am interested in the secrets of the universe and learning about science and technology and stuff but its very overwhelming and like i dont wanna be stuck working at a desk in the same place forever i just dont know ah heck

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

If you dont know, it's not wrong or a bad idea to take a year to figure outself out, or even many years. College is not a default option, it never should have been. All paths are valid.

There's no way any of us can decide for you, though.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

learn about finance

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2021, 05:14 PM by zaynzk.)

Delete Facebook, Hit the Gym, Lawyer Up

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

i have no idea

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

become a blacksmith.

05-28-2021, 04:49 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: If you dont know, it's not wrong or a bad idea to take a year to figure outself out, or even many years. College is not a default option, it never should have been. All paths are valid.

Yea I understand that, I know some ppl who went to uni just for the sake of it and I just took a couple college programs that were condensed and cost me less than 1 year of uni, but yea i want to make myself smarter and like theres no rulebook for figuring ur life out i guess u just kinda do things that make u happy with urself

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

05-28-2021, 06:58 PMPingy Pingu Wrote:
05-28-2021, 04:49 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: If you dont know, it's not wrong or a bad idea to take a year to figure outself out, or even many years. College is not a default option, it never should have been. All paths are valid.

Yea I understand that, I know some ppl who went to uni just for the sake of it and Im glad i didnt do that.
i just took a couple college programs that were condensed and cost me less than 1 year of uni,  but yea i want to make myself smarter and like theres no rulebook for figuring ur life out i guess u just kinda do things that make u happy with urself

I think i need to upgrade my marks before trying to apply to a uni program tho

Take your time, I spent $20,000 on my first year of university as an undeclared major. That was a complete waste of time. I dropped out and eventually went back to school in my mid-20s once I had a better idea of who I was and what my strengths and weaknesses were.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

@Pingy Pingu send me your resume.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

05-28-2021, 05:14 PMzaynzk Wrote: Delete Facebook, Hit the Gym, Lawyer Up

Delete Gym, Hit the Lawyer, Facebook Up.

05-28-2021, 06:58 PMPingy Pingu Wrote:

Yea I understand that, I know some ppl who went to uni just for the sake of it and I just took a couple college programs that were condensed and cost me less than 1 year of uni,  but yea i want to make myself smarter and like theres no rulebook for figuring ur life out i guess u just kinda do things that make u happy with urself
My advice to you would be to learn as much as you can. Check out some udemy courses, they go on sale for 12 bucks.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

05-28-2021, 04:01 PMPingy Pingu Wrote: i am interested in the secrets of the universe and learning about science and technology and stuff

I wrote this thing about how you should learn math and physics, all this shit with links to textbooks, I'll link you them if you want, but this is probably better for your attention:

The complete FUN TO IMAGINE with Richard Feynman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ww1IXRfTA

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

05-29-2021, 01:27 AMToeDragon84 Wrote:
05-28-2021, 04:01 PMPingy Pingu Wrote: i am interested in the secrets of the universe and learning about science and technology and stuff

I wrote this thing about how you should learn math and physics, all this shit with links to textbooks, I'll link you them if you want, but this is probably better for your attention:

The complete FUN TO IMAGINE with Richard Feynman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ww1IXRfTA

Are you rich Feynman toe

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2021, 05:57 AM by jRuutu.)

1. This might be your shtick or a bit, but if this is how you normally speak, you need to work on your language skills. The word ''like'' is mentioned five times in the opening post. The competition out there is too fierce, you need to do better.

2. You are young. Think how many years you have left on this earth? You get to work more than plenty during your life. You could get who knows how many degrees and trades during your life. I live in Finland. Over here it's not unusual for people to study something else in their mid/late 20s, 30s,40s, and even 50s. People move to new fields and careers all the time. Nobody makes fun of anyone. Nobody asks why you did this or that earlier.

3. Modern world is not for everybody. There is not a single person alive on this earth that dreamed about a desk job when they were younger. You might have to find something moderately interesting to make a living. For example, go to a trade school and be an electrician or a plumber. During your free time, you can focus more on the things you find truly interesting. You could also dedicate your life to helping others.

4. As you search for your calling or career that could be interesting, don't forget that life is happening right now. Read books, eat healthily, work out, avoid drinking and other drugs. Don't play video games all day. Volunteer. Go to the theater. Learn to dance. Learn to cook. Do everything and anything.

5. As you get older and older, you will realize that nobody knows. It's normal to feel like shit. It's normal to be annoyed. Think about the billions and billions of people who walked around on this earth before you. Your life is better. You made it. You can hopefully find comfort in that. On top of that, there are millions of people alive today that would trade places with you. If everything else fails and you can't find an interesting career - you can always help others.