Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight #52 (June 17, 2021)
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2021, 10:31 PM by sve7en.)

[me, hockeyiscool, faelax, agentsmith630]

[Image: SHN_Red_lightgrey_wordmark.png] Presents...
[Image: HKrnj8t.png]

Ignore the image, 8:00 eastern.

Gang back, just in time, what the fuck is going on

As always, you can ask us questions here, or in the HTT Question Thread!

--HTT Topics--
MIN / CHI (deng)
Draft Recap
Actual free agents
Defenseman market
CHI / MAN (juke)
BAP / MAN (buster)
Awards / All-League

--user questions--
[sve7en] Valor - Any standouts this past draft?
[Dwight] Valor - Any steals?
[ALL] By-Tor - Which player can you realistically see falling to the 2nd round that absolutely should not fall to the second round?
[ALL] Zema - Most ballsy prediction you have for next season?
[ALL] ByrdeMan - What are your guys' thoughts on SMJHL contracts during the season not being able to be overruled by an interested SHL club? Do you think this ruling should be changed so that if an SHL team decides to sign a player who is technically eligible to play in the SHL but no team currently holds his rights they can out power that players current SMJHL team and contract?
[ALL] Inverted - If the role is affective enough for the league to have to limit teams to only using 1 than the role is important enough for some recognition. Do y'all think there should be an award or something similar for the best enforcer? If so, how would it work? If not, why do you hate me?
[ALL] Cobbenstein - Now that the expansion teams are settled and some FA signing has started, how do you see them performing this season? Which one is your favorite to fight for a playoff spot or maybe surprise some people around the league?

--closers--
[ALL] ACapitalChicago - The draft hosts and announcers are replaced by a group of animals. Which kind of animal is each person on the team and which animal performs the best?
[ALL] Inverted - If every SHL GM got into an Anchorman style brawl who would win? Who would team up? Most importantly who would bring the grenade?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

The draft hosts and announcers are replaced by a group of animals. Which kind of animal is each person on the team and which animal performs the best?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Hello. I just wanted to say hi to my friends.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

Most ballsy prediction you have for next season?

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2021, 05:20 PM by ByrdeMan.)

Recently with Yuuto Kira Cloudera Jr. there was some sort of misunderstanding of the rules of when a team was able to sign him.
What are your guys' thoughts on SMJHL contracts during the season not being able to be overruled by an interested SHL club? Do you think this ruling should be changed so that if an SHL team decides to sign a player who is technically eligible to play in the SHL but no team currently holds his rights they can out power that players current SMJHL team and contract?

[Image: 336.jpg]

If every SHL GM got into an Anchorman style brawl who would win? Who would team up? Most importantly who would bring the grenade?

As an enforcer I think the league needs to show more appreciation for the enforcer types (totally no bias). If the role is affective enough for the league to have to limit teams to only using 1 than the role is important enough for some recognition. Do y'all think there should be an award or something similar for the best enforcer? If so, how would it work? If not, why do you hate me?

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

Now that the expansion teams are settled and some FA signing has started, how do you see them performing this season? Which one is your favorite to fight for a playoff spot or maybe surprise some people around the league?

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

1 drink

Someone's mic is muted
Someone's camera is off
Smith is late
7 is wearing a muscle shirt
Dwight makes eye contact with web cam
Fax chats in Twitch chat
Someone goes on a tangent
7 proposes a rule change
Someone is cut off by a panelist

Finish your drink

Chat gets into a fight
Fax shout-outs Maine

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

06-17-2021, 07:52 PMToast Wrote: 1 drink

7 is wearing a muscle shirt

Drink.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Tell me how you really fee se7ven

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.