Create Account

Hired: SMJHL HO & Interns
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2021, 07:02 AM by ACapitalChicago.)

Another season has come and gone, and with that we have some positions with SMJHL HO to fill.

Incredible thanks to both @Gumbaman and @Inf1d3l, if I thanked them for everything they've done we probably wouldn't have enough space for the application details. We'd also like to thank both of our interns, @WildfireMicro & @ZootTX. They both adapted to the job quickly, and have been the most organized and patient interns we've ever seen. We cannot thank them enough for their reliability, and hope to see them both go on to have long and successful SHL careers.

The HO position will be responsible for constant deliberations and discussions on the Juniors league. This includes incorporating ideas on how to improve the J, clarifying the rule book, running the draft, and other various administrative tasks.

Interns will be the primary people responsible for approving new players, notifying new creates of immediate build recommendations as necessary, and maintaining a spreadsheet of all draftable prospects.

With that, we have two HO positions and two Intern positions to be filled. As always, you can apply for one, the other, or both. Please send all applications to myself or @BadWolf, here on the site or on Discord at ACapitalChicago#7196 & BadWolf#4346.

Applications are due by Friday, June 25th, at 11:59PM ET

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Oh boy is it already that time of year again

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-18-2021, 10:24 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Oh boy is it already that time of year again

Grass green, sky blue, Buffalo firsts, SMJHL HO applications, tables not turned

S66 Damian Littleton

when are the 2 year shl HO job openings going to be posted? @nour @"luketd"

I need another job

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Good luck to all applicants!

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

06-18-2021, 10:41 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: when are the 2 year shl HO job openings going to be posted? @nour @"luketd"
Are you referring to the positions they hired for two weeks ago?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

06-20-2021, 02:51 PMhhh81 Wrote:
06-18-2021, 10:41 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: when are the 2 year shl HO job openings going to be posted? @nour @"luketd"
Are you referring to the positions they hired for two weeks ago?

No rule Section III subsection 2. Which is just never followed either by Nour or by Corey before him. Kinda ridiculous HO can make ruling on a rulebook they dont follow dont you think?

I have no issue with Spooked (who would be the one up) or whoever else being rehired for the most part HO members do a good job, but open postings help get ideas more ideas into the league which is in general good. Also ridiculous there is punishment for every rule in the rule book but the rules in Section III which can be ignored with no repercussions,

Bump, applications due this Friday!

S66 Damian Littleton

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 11:02 AM by fishy.)

06-20-2021, 03:06 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
06-20-2021, 02:51 PMhhh81 Wrote: Are you referring to the positions they hired for two weeks ago?

No rule Section III subsection 2. Which is just never followed either by Nour or by Corey before him. Kinda ridiculous HO can make ruling on a rulebook they dont follow dont you think?

I have no issue with Spooked (who would be the one up) or whoever else being rehired for the most part HO members do a good job, but open postings help get ideas more ideas into the league which is in general good. Also ridiculous there is punishment for every rule in the rule book but the rules in Section III which can be ignored with no repercussions,

Bumping bc I don’t think GA has gotten an answer, or at least gotten an answer publicly? @"luketd" @nour

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

06-23-2021, 11:00 AMfishy Wrote:
06-20-2021, 03:06 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: No rule Section III subsection 2. Which is just never followed either by Nour or by Corey before him. Kinda ridiculous HO can make ruling on a rulebook they dont follow dont you think?

Bumping bc I don’t think GA has gotten an answer, or at least gotten an answer publicly? @"luketd" @nour

HHH pmed me. Its "noted" but nothing being done afaik. Guess Section III violations will continue to go unpunished...

06-23-2021, 11:06 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
06-23-2021, 11:00 AMfishy Wrote: Bumping bc I don’t think GA has gotten an answer, or at least gotten an answer publicly? @"luketd" @nour

HHH pmed me. Its "noted" but nothing being done afaik. Guess Section III violations will continue to go unpunished...

No things are still happening with this behind the scenes, theres just a lot more going into the discussion beyond just missing hiring threads (we’re also talking accountability for HO members and making additions to Section 3 that will make punishments to HO members more clear). We’ll have something more public soon, ideally tomorrow but i wanna get everything fleshed out so we have a plan to solve things rather than just a retroactive punishment with nothing else being done.

Tagging @fishy as well cos he tagged me earlier.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Bump, applications due tomorrow!

S66 Damian Littleton

Bumping one last time, due date is in just under twelve hours!

S66 Damian Littleton

Our favorite time of the year!
Now introducing your S60 Interns!!

@natedoeshockey

and

@By-Tor

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]