Create Account

Tampa wins and fuck the penaltys

[Image: Bernie_Sanders_Iowa_Victory_Speech_React...124041.jpg]

[Image: Memers.png]

It was a hell of 3 days out here for cudas fucking trella was getting under ages beer before the game and we wernt quite sure how it would go. Dwight was busy getting half the team there healing Crystal's so we could meditate on the flat earth. Even after all that Narnia stuff got done we still had time to get our mother fucking shine on with a 7'-3 dub over new England and every bit if clam chowder the northern hemisphere could muster. Panda pancio had a 100 game rating in offence and new England fans had a 100000 rating in annoyance it was an awesome way to start the sim. In between we yelled fuck the penaltys and did a seyonce for the lost continent of Atlantis. Next we faced philly and well we showed them who's boss in a hard fought game that went to ot before we once again fucked the penaltys. It was at this point I was like YO FHN ON THE MAP FAM i quickly went about telling the boys how all we have to do is CAPS LOCK IN THE STREAM AND WE WILL WIN. finnaly we headed out to Edmonton home of the Rice cake and future home of the post nuclear winter hand taco.here we showed again that Tampa can do more then score as we secured another 2 to 1 win on the back of Terry bradshaws ghost it was a swell day to be a cuda oh yea and fitted is number 1 fantasy player so as my dad use to say put your foot in the fridge or else the toilet is hungry. Thanks for coming out today FUCK THE PENALTYS TERRY BRADSHAWS GHOST WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Some of your best work

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

masterpiece

pingy pingu news network seal of approval

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

Solid fucking gold

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]