Create Account

(GRADED) Deep Dive #2 Are the Berserkers unbeatable?
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2021, 05:39 PM by leafs1997.)

So in my first deep dive I talked about the new rookies on the block in Quebec City, well now I am going to talk about the hottest team on the block so far this season, the Newfoundland Berserkers and what is going right for them. It is no secret that the Newfoundland Berserkers pushed around every team in the league so far. The Berserkers have been lead by Left Wing Jesse Trudeau who through 14 games is tied for second in the league in points with a total of 17. Jesse Trudeau has also been dominating the league in assists with a total of 12 and tallying 5 goals to start the season, Trudeau has been a major part of the Berserkers offensive success however they are not the only one. Leon Athanasios has lead the Berserkers in goals up to this point with a total of 8 at this point. Add on 5 assists and that is enough to be second on the team in points. Now that we have highlighted some of the key players for the Berserkers up to this point this season we should take a deeper look at their games! They opened the season off with a Shootout win against the Anaheim Outlaws after 3 periods and overtime couldn't break the 2-2 deadlock. They followed that up with a dominating 4-1 win over the Carolina Kraken they very next day before they had two days of rest to prepare for their big game vs the Citadelles, unfortunately for the Berserkers they had no success in this game and lost 5-2. However they showed determination that a loss won't phase them and came back the next day with a clean sheet and a dominating 3-0 victory over the Nevada Battleborn. The Berserkers followed that up a close 2-1 win over Detroit, before dominating the Carolina Kraken 4-1 for the second time this season. They then had another tough, tough matchup and picked up a 3-2 win over Detroit. Then there was another very very very close game vs Anchorage in which they won 4-3. So you may ask, well are they good or have they just been getting lucky and winning these close games? Well the answer is a bit of both for me. They have the skills and they have the talent and that is why they have been winning these close games but I do think you need a bit of luck in these games. The Berserkers also picked up a dominating 5-0 over Maine but the Timber are only 3-11 on the season, then they won 8-1 over the Battleborn but the Battleborn have only one win on the season. Looking at their last two games, they both went the overtime and one went to a shootout, they managed to win both of these matchups.a 2-1 won shootout win over Anchorage and a 3-2 Overtime win vs Quebec City. So I will leave you with this, are the Berserkers beatable? Well with 5 of their wins being by one goal or less and three of there wins being in Overtime or a shootout, I think they are, with that being said I still believe they are one of the better teams in this league. They have an upcoming game versus Colorado, that is probably the most likely game they will lose for a while before they have a few matchups with Quebec, safe to say the Berserkers are talented but will look to get some more wins in what should be a pretty difficult upcoming schedule.

595 words

@LSUFAN101 GRADED! +5 TPE

If they bleed we can kill it. Nice read!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

They lost a game so no

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]