Create Account

Thomason Contemplating Free Agency

After 1 season with the Pride, 14 seasons with the Rage, and now 1 season with the Barracuda, Luke Thomason is entering his 16th season in the league. A grizzled veteran is clearly passed his prime but can still give you good results on a more sheltered role. one of the older players in the league, Thomason brings leadership and veteran presence to a young team, or add to an older team. He has won a cup, made it far in the playoffs, can is still around a Point per game player in the playoffs, Thomason brings over 100 playoff games of experience where he travels. Unfortunately, like the past 6 seasons with Thomason, his team gets knocked out in the first round, or first series that he is in, and he is looking towards the future.

This season was fun with the Barracuda, but now Thomason intends to enter free agency for the first time since S45/S46.

Rules for the GM's that will message me when FA starts.
dont bring anyone else to dm me, just do it yourself. If anyone else on the the team dms me you are out of the running.
I will take minimum, dont offer me a lot of money.
I will take all offers seriously. At this point of my career I am looking for 40-50 points. hopefully more towards the 50 points, as getting to 1000 points is kind of a long shoot after the past 2 seasons, but we will see
I wont be that active in the LR. HO stuff and my job won't make me super active in the LR.

See you all in a couple weeks Smile

and dont try to tamper me Smile

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

old man

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Oh also, If you draft Nour you can’t sign me since we can’t be on the same team(even if he isn’t in the roster)

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

07-27-2021, 09:25 PMluketd Wrote: Oh also, If you draft Nour you can’t sign me since we can’t be on the same team(even if he isn’t in the roster)

Who would be dumb enough to draft nour tho

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Big news!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

3, take it or leave it

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

e

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Dragons

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

gross

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤