Create Account

FHN Big OFFSEASON AHEAD

[Image: Bernie_Sanders_Iowa_Victory_Speech_React...124041.jpg]

Big OFFSEASON coming for Tampa while we may have lost its fucking whatever dawg were still gettin better and others are not just keep talkin we gone be there to silence pussys. Kanye many barracuda took this loss to heart and it's a big offseason for the boys like we went to west point to do pushups and learn to pass again so next year people wont even be prepared for stuff. Many players like panda pancio are super developing and while the veterans like Tom fiddler may regress we fuckin max earn so we really not getting worse forreal. I hear rumors of soft ass Atlantic teams talking but be aware next year your fucked like you dudes could never come before like an F to a G so please sit down when you pee and accept that the dynasty is fucking almost there. I've been here a while and I've seen it all but idk if yall are ready for a team with over 1600 avg tpe in forewards were gonna dimin n dipping like the globetrotters. See in my time I've realized that stuff just is until it isnt and once it isnt we ain't fucking takin it no more. Trella been out here petting dogs Nd uberin and like hes gonna drive the lane soon and just dunk from the wing. This team is about to be massively depthed and once it is its gonna be a serious fucking problem for opposing defencse. With me and the gang just holding string its gonna be a nightmare for other coaches like bro who will you defend. I for one cant wait to tackle you softies on the ice taken names and sparking flames ya know your boy needs a Newport. Once we win the cup I will reveal the earths flat then the naysayers can see me in the crease.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Platoon

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]