Create Account

VOICE TO TEXT PREPARE YOURSELVES

Yo dog I just figured out how to do voice to text that means I don't have to type anymore your motherfuckers better get ready for us to fucking happen.. Tampa's coming for that ass next season we got mad forward's highest fuck ready to fucking Dick Dick and fucking Jane your ass all the way to the fucking bank pay. Without this I could never fucking pull off a heist but now I can't cause it's gonna be highway robbery when I'm out and the open space just dangling around fucking rippin one time or straight over your fucking jaw.. It's a new world and honestly I can't wait to get it going 500 words A-day that's jump change your boy is out here Luke I'm coming for you give me the fucking dollars. I've never in my life been so committed to something now I can literally do this every day talking shit was in my DNA since I was a young lad I've never been saddled I've never been sad all I do is talk shit motherfuckers got me fucked up. See everyone done hated and that's fine Atlanta swept us in the 1st round but like dog they have regression oh ya got regression we got little regression and we got young bowls ready to come up and fill the ranks. They already on some big dog shit you give it 2 years we aint no baby coot no more we big dog shit we big dog dumb dumb dumb dumb damn dumb come see me see me in the fucking crazy. It's been a long time coming it's been a long fucking time coming you've all sat there sat through my monologs my epilogs my just fucking logs I don't know driver logs. But now the end is near it's almost time for your mighty destruction at the hands of us the barracuda the S61 barracuda unlike any bucket barracuda that has come before we will bore can bonk all the way to the top. And my boy trailer hold in the cannon we got the street sweeper ready to pop we're going to hit the trunk while we're out and get the rest of the team equipped and it's done you're all done it's time boy it's fucking time period as Bob's Dillon once said barracuda in 5. And if that aint enough for you on Saturday night live they already said barracuda in 5 so I don't know I'm not no Illuminati guy but if they said it gotta be real.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

My name is trailer and i hold the cannon

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

this is straight poetry

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Crazy that the sites best musician Aumy Jr is now a Cup winner

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

08-20-2021, 06:09 PMfishy Wrote: Crazy that the sites best musician Aumy Jr is now a Cup winner
said nobody ever

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50