Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

Huge shout out to the entire Citadelles locker room - such positive energy and support from everyone. With a specific thank you to both Evok and Faelex who took the extra time to not only welcome all the newcomers but also guide us along the way. So happy I ended up with Quebec City, these guys are the real deal.

[Image: image0.png]
Sig by @Ragnarr

Thank you to @G2019 for being a great teammate in Anaheim, @Talls and @marco999 for drafting me to the great locker room there and helping me out whenever I need it. 

Code:
31 words

I want to thank the entire Colorado organization, both current and previous members, for making the locker room such a great place to hangout. It's is definitely why I am around so much. Also, @Jumbobone19 and @Ruggsy for drafting me.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

First off the simplest thank you is to each and every member of the SHL without all of you this wouldn't be able to thrive and be amazing.
More personally, I would like to thank each and every member of the Outlaw's locker room. They've been amazing, fantastic and do truly deserve all the credit they get.
I've met some great people, Tallas (GM) /  Sconnie / Mook / Marco to name but a few. 
But seriously a hugh heart felt thank you goes to each and every member in the SHL and wider sim league community.

[Image: gill.png]

While our whole Anaheim team, from the players to the management, have been a pleasure to fight alongside this season, I want to point out a few players in particular. Despite being counted out from the jump, we have a really strong core group of folks who are earning very well and will no doubt help Anaheim return to contention. Thank you @"jackalewis229", @Mook, @r1c3bowl22, @unconfident69, and @CptGoosar for keeping the faith, grinding that TPE with me, and being great folks to have in the locker room. Let's keep getting after it!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

It isn't just one person I am thanking in this, but multiple. I am first off going to thank the zerks organization especially Ham who drafted me but also the entire LR and team. They made this season and my experience in the league an awesome one. It was a fantastic LR environment we had lots of fun chatting and helping each other out with TPE and builds and other things. 
I will also like to add congratulations to Greyson Cooper (player name don't know the site username) on a fantastic historical season. You built your player great and I  hope maybe one day I can break your records.

Berserkers Patriotes Finland
[Image: EX8JdSr.png][Image: yGcdOWc.png][Image: Bphj82E.png] [Image: BxfKXyg.png] Credit to Redderder15 for the sig
[Image: UDU9SiD.gif]

Ragnar for signing me and believing in me thank you
my teammates for inspiring me onwards
and motivating me
team DACH for the opportunity to play in the WJC

organizations id like to thank
Armada Grizzlies Raptors Germany

Dominik Tretyak
Anchorage Armada
Goalie
Magnitogorsk, RUS

[Image: PP492HY.gif]

Jess is the best GM in the league and anyone who says otherwise is capping. Also thanks to Sam Siege for being a good friend and introducing me to my teammates 

Thanks to the Detroit Falcons and @Mutedfaith for selecting me in the draft. It's bee an privilege to play for you guys and you've made my first season in the SMJHL a definite success.

Here's too a few more seasons together and hopefully we can win a cup together someday.

I would like to thank my future GM for drafting me and their confidence in becoming their team's future goalie.
Also thanks for the Regina Elk GM's for drafting me and working through the issues that constantly kept putting McLavish in the net.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I am thankful for @Geekusoid for reaching out to me and offering me a contact to play for the Great Falls Grizzlies, it has been a great experience so far and I know it will keep getting better and better.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

I want to thank a bunch of people to be honest.

@RotticusScott for convincing me to sign with anchorage. Its been a blast.

@High Stick King for being the best sig designer in the game.  My first. My last. My everything.

@Gwdjohnson for staying on long enough to sign me to my wonderful team.

and

@Ragnar for being a line genius, giving me a bunch of playing time, and being an awesome first GM.

go big boatz

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

I'd like to publicly call out @Geekusoid.

He's been a champ in the GFG locker room, and is always approachable. If he's not getting paid for something, pay him.

I know I gave him a lot of shit pre-draft (all in good fun) and he took it in stride like a champ. He's a boss and a great mentor.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

All of the other rookies and all of the guys in the LR have been great, but my biggest thanks goes to Ham for answering all of my dumb questions and welcoming me into the league. Also @VillageBC for the good natured rivary.

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

I'm so happy I joined the league! I want to say a huge thank you to all GMs and players who initially made this place such a fun and welcoming atmosphere from day one. Huge thank you to Halkohol and Mutedfaith for drafting me to the Falcons! I feel like I've been absorbed into the team in a way that I've always been a part of it. They're such an amazingly positive and supportive group. Can't wait to see what else the league has to offer in the future but I won't ever forget my roots!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]