Create Account

Calgary Dragons Co-GM Role
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2021, 11:06 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Dragons  Dragons  Dragons  Dragons  Dragons  Dragons

[Image: image0.png]

Following Esa who’s one of the greatest GM’s of all time is a tough act to follow.. Calgary in S58 was by far the oldest team in the league and if the franchise would have sold everything off, dug a hole and disappeared for 7-8 seasons, no one would have thought otherwise..

Under Katths watch as Co-GM the Dragons have begun a major turnover in personal… 3 seasons in and CGY has made numerous deals calling up 6 young players.. adding 9 prospects to the system with at least 6 of them coming up in the next 2 years… No transition is easy but under Katths guidance the Dragons have maintained a level of strength and stability on the ice and within the community.

Under Katths watch Calgary has won there first 3 playoff series in the FHM era! The team has made the post season all 3 years, winning 2 division titles, participating in a western conference championship series and posting a strong +111 goal differential..

Katth you have been such an important piece of this franchise.. as a player, as a representative of the community and as a leader here in this Co-GM role... inspite a ton of new commitments in real life including the birth of your son you took the position as a favor to me and u have been my right hand man in every decision made. Your loyalty and commitment to this franchise and to your friends is appreciated by everyone who logs into the Dragons community. you brought all the attributes that I needed to this role. You did an amazing job!

[Image: image0.png]

And now I’d like to introduce coach Wally as the new Co-GM of the Calgary Dragons! Wally came into our front office in the early S50’s as an X and O’s guy.. worked his way up to become the teams head coach and head of strategics.. and has been an invaluable piece to this franchises most recent success.. Wally has helped turn CGY into a tough strategically sound team to play against with his mastery of the FHM knowledge base. He’s one of the best FHM minds in the SHL shown by his coach of the year award in season 60! With over 30 seasons on the site and 15 seasons with the Dragons, I couldn’t bring in a better guy to help lead this franchise into the future!.. Wally, thank you for accepting this role, let’s get down to business my friend!

FRANCHISE NEWS:

WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ON TWITTER!
https://twitter.com/CalgaryDragons1

GET YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO DRAGONS.TV!
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=104287

CHECK OUT THE SCOREBOOK, OUR NEW TEAM PROGRAM!
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=115454

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Katth you are a Beauty! Well done!

Wally is the obvious choice to take over. Good luck coach!

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Mild shock!

Jokes aside, a huge thanks to Katth for everything they've done for the team and best of luck to you and the family! Super stoked to see what Wally can do in this new role! Dragons

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Perfect choice, well deserved Wally! You’ve been an amazing coach for us and you’ll be an amazing coGM no doubt!

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Gz both of you!

[Image: croppad.jpg]

good run kaath!

Congrats Wally!

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Congrats Wally you've been one hell of a coach for Calgary and am excited to see what you do in your new role. Also you had a good run Katth!

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

First... Thank you Katth for everything you have done for Calgary, your energy you have put into our family has been phenomenal all while navigating your new sleep schedule.  Honestly, something that will go unmatched and look forward to even more years of Batsbak!

Second... I really want to not just say a big thanks to Calgary management and the organization, but to the league in general.  It has been many many seasons in the work trying to prove myself ready for SHL management again and many of you have taken a chance on me again through various positions in allowing myself to work towards it.  From the awards committee to being hired as the Austria Head, from being announced HC for Calgary to being announced Updating Head.  It has been an absolute pleasure to get to know so many more people that this awesome league has around on many levels!

Can't wait to get started!

[Image: Wally.png]

Congrats Wally! Dragonite

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Congrats Wally

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Katth is da bomb

Wally is also da bomb

2 bombs

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

Head of strategics

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Fantastic work by @Katth in the co-gm role! The Dragons would not be where we are today without you, even before you were the official co-gm you were an integral part of management and played a major role in our success on and off the ice. Thank you so much for everything, you've more than made me proud. <3

Big Congrats to @Wally in a role you've worked hard to get back into, already a fantastic coach you've helped move this franchise forward in many ways and I can't wait to see you get back into GM'ing! Very well deserved and you have this old-timers full endorsement!

Dragonite Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Dragons

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thank you Kath for all the hard work.

Congratulations Wally on a well earned step up.

Dragonite

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]