Create Account

S61 Japan Roster and Double Gold Medal Signature Announcement [20% Bonus]

Hello Everyone!

@Nhamlet and I are back again, looking to make it three in a row for Team Japan and gold medals! Before we announce our S61 Roster, we wanted to unveil our signature to commemorate the S59 and S60 Gold Medal teams!
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]

Feel free to slap it into your signature as well

Before we announce the rosters, I wanted to recognize the three people who are not on the roster in S61. @Wasty due to retirement, @teztify due to being IA, and @ByrdeMan due to being on a rig. Without you three we wouldnt have gotten our gold medals, so thank you!

Lets get to it!

Forwards
Daniel Smeb  syndicate @Kylrad- The former Fed Head returns to help us win another medal
Martijn Westbroek  syndicate @JNH- Our captain and CHI Co-GM, he's a huge part of Japan and we look forward to another huge season
Monkey D. Luffy  Stampede @TnlAstatine- Japan and Buffalo legend, our leading scorer returns to help us get another medal
Ryuuji Minamino  syndicate @Nhamlet- Fed Head and Newfoundland GM, Ham is the lifeblood of this team and looks to take over the scoring lead
Jack Klompus  Rage @Toast- MAN coach and MET GM, Toast looks to continue his strong showings for Japan
Ryu Jones  Stars @SFresh3- Incredibly underrated, Ryu is a huge part of Japan and an elite goal scorer
Nike Kickz Jr  syndicate @Nike- After a strong Japan debut, Nike is ready for that next step
Ryuuji Kawashima  Stars @Raven- After a great rookie season for TOR, Raven will be debuting with Japan and looks to make a strong showing immediately
Dwayne Gretzky  Aurora @3lewsers- The WJC Commish, Dwayne will look to dominate in the IIHF as well to show you can run it and win it
Videl Valor  Whalers Dragons @ValorX77- Another Japan rookie, Valor will be coming up to the SHL this season and looks to impress first in the IIHF
Akira Ren  syndicate @Velevra- Our first defenseman playing forward, Vel is a huge part of Japan and looks to keep playing strong
Shion Okamoto  syndicate @lmao- Our other D as a forward, Twix will be following up his CHI rookie season with hopefully another gold medal

Defenseman
Parker Smeb  syndicate @O4L- CHI and Japan legend Ofer looks to help make it 3 for 3
Nicholas Owens  Stampede @Grum- Another legendary defenseman, Grum will look to keep up his strong Japan showings
Disisde Dayudie  syndicate @"Washed-up trash"- Our assistant captain, Sweg will keep looking to shutdown the opposing team while spamming anime
Satoshi Zizagooney  Blizzard @TheWoZy- Another elite shutdown defenseman, Wozy will look to keep his strong play going
Ryosuke Sato  Stars @Dextaria- VAN's GM, Dex looks to keep playing strong for Japan on the back end
Pasta the Turtle  Berserkers Blizzard @visceralpotamus- Our final rookie, Pasta the memelord will be making his Japanese debut before I ruin his career in the SHL

Goalies
Olli Saarinen, Jr.  Specters @prettyburn- Our double gold IA goalie, Olli will be making one last run for a medal with Japan
Senji Seteki  Outlaws pride @Talls- Our goalie of the future and ANA GM, Talls will be making one last run as backup before he takes over the net
In regard to leadership, Westbroek and Dayudie will remain as Captain and Assistant respectively, we have decided to name another assistant captain. Everyone congratulate Jack Klompus @Toast for being named new Japanese Assistant Captain!

Congrats everyone! Lets go get another medal!

(give me all of the money for however many words + 20% and give Ham nothing pls)

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Can I put it in my signature too?

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=665ea534&is=665d53b4&hm=80...8cd6be61d&]

Back to back... TO BACK

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

LFG

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

Let’s make it 3 in a row!

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Heck yeah let's go Team Japan!

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Go Japan!

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Japan

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!