Create Account

You pussys thought I was playing

It's been a long time since I came out here like Doug Dema Doug tell it you where to fuck I am I'm done fucking with you fuck boys I'm done talking to you pecker woods it's about God damn time you realized who to take a Bay barracuda or. We're here to stay we are a perennial contender it is our fucking time no fuck that it's our God-given birth right we were put on this planet for 1 second 1 2nd only and that is victory that's raising the fucking cup and I swear a God before my career is over all you fucking has bands thought you were all you guys that thought you actually matter you're gonna realize who the real champ is I'm dubbing a contender it's time to be prime time 99. You know I can't but do this league and I was a little buddy My whole team was a bunch of nobodies but those nobodies we became somebody and the rest of you pussies the rest of you frauds the rest of you bitches were never shit.. The fuck Think you are calling it me dog my team's out here and we aint taken no fucking hours no more let's call emoji we're built not here dumb city boy we're about to be splashed like curry and gang I'm done fucking with you I'm done talking shit cause we're going to let it show on the ice and you pussies you've never even had a fucking shot you thought we were good before bitch best believe we're coming at your neck. And yeah I know here goes fitted talking shit say something pussy swear to God cause if you're seeing me on the ice you're getting fucking smacked dog 8 you aint ordered you don't even know how to throw one too you don't even know how to throw a leg kick bunch of bitches dog and when Tampa comes through better call to 412 cause Pittsburgh is also out here I'm like Crosby dog I don't take Ellsdog cause I swear to God this is the year of fitted

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

who is Doug Dema Doug

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

10-24-2021, 08:06 PMAgentSmith630 Wrote: who is Doug Dema Doug

Owner of the Demsdale Dema Dome

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Yes

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

thats my Aptain

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]